It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

The truth about Khashoggi is that he is sympathetic to the Ultraterrorist Muslim Brotherhood, and shouldn't have been granted US Residency to start with.

Should have been vetted and rejected.

Under the Obama Regime, the Muslim Brotherhood was the most honored group in the Middle East.

Obama actually installed a Terrorist MB dictator on to Egyptian throne as part of his "Arab Spring" initiative a few years back. Threw a real hissy fit when the Egyptian Army chucked Morsi out on his keister and installed the freedom loving al-Sisi as their pharaoh

Fortunately, Obama isn't President any longer. If Trump can't do any better, why did we elect him?

LOL, it IS the norm in the ME. You are part of the group I spoke of....you just CAN'T wrap your head around the fact that they do NOT have western values. I am part of the same people who know full well that Russia, China, Iran and ALL radical muslim nations are our enemies.

I also understand the valuational differences in the cultures. THAT is some the entire West needs to learn

The truth is that this is NOT the norm...in the ME or anywhere else.

Murdering a journalist is ALWAYS a "problem" (there has been more than a little outcry about Putin doing so, which is why he tries to pretend it's "street thugs" doing it) but to do it in a foreign country in this blatant gruesome manner is an order of magnitude worse.

And no...you DON'T act like Russia is our enemy...not even a little

And for Trump to disrespect our intel agencies and excuse this conduct after all the lies that MBS has told is just beyond bizarre...not to mention the fact that Trump is saying that even "if" MBS did this...we are allowing a psisant country like SA to blackmail us

Son you know nothing of the ME nothing at all. They kill each for slightest offense. Oh look. You're pretending you know what I think, how cute. War with Russia is coming, they are our enemies. This isn't my first Rideo.

LOL, it IS the norm in the ME. You are part of the group I spoke of....you just CAN'T wrap your head around the fact that they do NOT have western values. I am part of the same people who know full well that Russia, China, Iran and ALL radical muslim nations are our enemies.

I also understand the valuational differences in the cultures. THAT is some the entire West needs to learn

Murdering a journalist is ALWAYS a "problem" (there has been more than a little outcry about Putin doing so, which is why he tries to pretend it's "street thugs" doing it) but to do it in a foreign country in this blatant gruesome manner is an order of magnitude worse.

And for Trump to disrespect our intel agencies and excuse this conduct after all the lies that MBS has told is just beyond bizarre...not to mention the fact that Trump is saying that even "if" MBS did this...we are allowing a psisant country like SA to blackmail us

Anal Wart, where is your outrage over the wholesale slaughter of real journalists in Mexico?

Number Of Journalists Killed In Mexico Reaches 'Historical High,' Report Says

You don't give a fuck, you only want to spew shit at your betters. The hate sites programmed you to pretend you give a shit about this Khashoggi so that you could attack the President. The ONLY think you care about is attacking the President.

you're an anal wart.
Why do conservatives struggle so much with equivalencies?

It is not the Mexican government executing journalists with the acceptance of the US

DERP

Consistency isn't something you anal warts abide with, eh shitflinger.
Tell us how many journalists Pol Pot had killed
That is what you support

Out of 2 million of his people that he killed in 4 years, there had to be a number of journalists killed.
This article of his brutal regime is a very interesting read.

upload_2018-11-21_11-41-45.png

An attempt by Khmer Rouge leader Pol Pot to form a Communist peasant farming society resulted in the deaths of 25 percent of the country's population from starvation, overwork and executions.

Pol Pot was born in 1925 (as Saloth Sar) into a farming family in central Cambodia, which was then part of French Indochina. In 1949, at age 20, he traveled to Paris on a scholarship to study radio electronics but became absorbed in Marxism and neglected his studies. He lost his scholarship and returned to Cambodia in 1953 and joined the underground Communist movement. The following year, Cambodia achieved full independence from France and was then ruled by a royal monarchy.

Map & Photos

Cambodia and surrounding area.

Pol Pot addresses a closed meeting in Phnom Penh after the 1975 Khmer Rouge victory.

Young Khmer Rouge soldiers in 1975.

Tuol Sleng Prison, the nerve center of the Khmer Rouge secret police. Today it's the Tuol Sleng Museum of Genocide.

The Killing Fields at Choeung Ek. This mass grave, discovered in 1980, was one of the first proofs to the outside world of what had occurred during Pol Pot's regime.
By 1962, Pol Pot had become leader of the Cambodian Communist Party and was forced to flee into the jungle to escape the wrath of Prince Norodom Sihanouk, leader of Cambodia. In the jungle, Pol Pot formed an armed resistance movement that became known as the Khmer Rouge (Red Cambodians) and waged a guerrilla war against Sihanouk's government.

In 1970, Prince Sihanouk was ousted, not by Pol Pot, but due to a U.S.-backed right-wing military coup. An embittered Sihanouk retaliated by joining with Pol Pot, his former enemy, in opposing Cambodia's new military government. That same year, the U.S. invaded Cambodia to expel the North Vietnamese from their border encampments, but instead drove them deeper into Cambodia where they allied themselves with the Khmer Rouge

The History Place - Genocide in the 20th Century: Pol Pot in Cambodia 1975-1979

The truth about Khashoggi is that he is sympathetic to the Ultraterrorist Muslim Brotherhood, and shouldn't have been granted US Residency to start with.

Under the Obama Regime, the Muslim Brotherhood was the most honored group in the Middle East.

Obama actually installed a Terrorist MB dictator on to Egyptian throne as part of his "Arab Spring" initiative a few years back. Threw a real hissy fit when the Egyptian Army chucked Morsi out on his keister and installed the freedom loving al-Sisi as their pharaoh

Fortunately, Obama isn't President any longer. If Trump can't do any better, why did we elect him?

Actually he has done better. Not sticking our neck out for Khashoggi, an associate of the MB terror outfit, was a great move.

Particularly as Saudi Arabia has been cooperative with President Trump in our moves against the Mullahs of Iran, who are the titular leaders of the Axis of Evil.

Picking a fight with the House of Saud over this when England isn't being sanctioned for doing worse to Scottish dissidents would be hypocritical

Anal Wart, where is your outrage over the wholesale slaughter of real journalists in Mexico?

You don't give a fuck, you only want to spew shit at your betters. The hate sites programmed you to pretend you give a shit about this Khashoggi so that you could attack the President. The ONLY think you care about is attacking the President.

you're an anal wart.

It is not the Mexican government executing journalists with the acceptance of the US

DERP

That is what you support

Out of 2 million of his people that he killed in 4 years, there had to be a number of journalists killed.

View attachment 230098

An attempt by Khmer Rouge leader Pol Pot to form a Communist peasant farming society resulted in the deaths of 25 percent of the country's population from starvation, overwork and executions.

Pol Pot was born in 1925 (as Saloth Sar) into a farming family in central Cambodia, which was then part of French Indochina. In 1949, at age 20, he traveled to Paris on a scholarship to study radio electronics but became absorbed in Marxism and neglected his studies. He lost his scholarship and returned to Cambodia in 1953 and joined the underground Communist movement. The following year, Cambodia achieved full independence from France and was then ruled by a royal monarchy.

Map & Photos

Pol Pot addresses a closed meeting in Phnom Penh after the 1975 Khmer Rouge victory.

Tuol Sleng Prison, the nerve center of the Khmer Rouge secret police. Today it's the Tuol Sleng Museum of Genocide.

The Killing Fields at Choeung Ek. This mass grave, discovered in 1980, was one of the first proofs to the outside world of what had occurred during Pol Pot's regime.
By 1962, Pol Pot had become leader of the Cambodian Communist Party and was forced to flee into the jungle to escape the wrath of Prince Norodom Sihanouk, leader of Cambodia. In the jungle, Pol Pot formed an armed resistance movement that became known as the Khmer Rouge (Red Cambodians) and waged a guerrilla war against Sihanouk's government.

In 1970, Prince Sihanouk was ousted, not by Pol Pot, but due to a U.S.-backed right-wing military coup. An embittered Sihanouk retaliated by joining with Pol Pot, his former enemy, in opposing Cambodia's new military government. That same year, the U.S. invaded Cambodia to expel the North Vietnamese from their border encampments, but instead drove them deeper into Cambodia where they allied themselves with the Khmer Rouge

Mr. Pot was an ultraliberal and killed people indiscriminately by the million. Khashoggi was one MB nogoodnik who was a Saudi subject who went VOLUNTARILY on to Saudi territory. The apparent fact that he asked for "safe passage" before he went there tells me he knew they had him dead to rights for a High Treason rap.

you're an anal wart.

DERP

That is what you support

Pol Pot, a lefty like rounded up and killed every educated person he could find

Actually he has done better. Not sticking our neck out for Khashoggi, an associate of the MB terror outfit, was a great move.

Sticking our neck out for murdering regimes is not "better".[/QUOTE]

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.

With enormous ease Trump lied his way through another news conference yesterday.

TRUMP: “After my heavily negotiated trip to Saudi Arabia last year, the Kingdom agreed to spend and invest $450 billion in the United States. This is a record amount of money. It will create hundreds of thousands of jobs, tremendous economic development, and much additional wealth for the United States.

Actual orders under the arms deal are actually far smaller and neither country has announced or substantiated Trump’s repeated assertion that the Saudis are poised to inject $450 billion overall into the U.S. economy.

Partly negotiated under the Obama administration, it mixes old deals, some new business and prospective purchases that have not been worked out. The Pentagon said last month that Saudi Arabia had signed “letters of offer and acceptance” for only $14.5 billion in military purchases and confirmed Tuesday that nothing further has reached that stage.

Moreover, the State Department estimated last year that if the full $110 billion in prospective business is fulfilled, it could end up “potentially supporting tens of thousands of new jobs in the United States.” That’s a far cry from the 500,000 to 600,000 jobs that Trump has said the arms deal is worth.

The U.S. exported only $16 billion in goods to Saudi Arabia last year, and imported even more. Saudi Arabia’s entire annual economic production is valued at $684 billion. A $450 billion Saudi investment in the U.S. would amount to about 6 percent of its entire economy going to the U.S. if spread, for example, over 10 years.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d0975fd6199_story.html?utm_term=.a3f24309f051

Trump cited the Kingdom's influence over oil prices and said, "if we abandon Saudi it would be a terrible mistake." Trump also said he was "not going to destroy the economy of our country" over Khashoggi by giving up arms deals to Saudi Arabia.

Destroying our economy over Khashoggi is preposterous, and only his diehard fans could believe that statement. The U.S. economy does not need Saudi oil. The U.S. is a net oil exporter. Apparently, Trump did not know that. No one is talking about abandoning S.A.

"The CIA looked at it," Trump told journalists at the White House. "They have nothing definitive." "Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event – maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!” Trump said.

The CIA's report is about as definitive as you can get. Based on the clandestinely recorded audio of the Washington Post columnist’s death in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2, the CIA had concluded with "high confidence" that the crown prince directly ordered Khashoggi's killing.

Was there any part of this news conference where Trump actually told the truth. Sure, he began by saying his family would spend Thanksgiving at Mar-a- Lago.

President Donald Trump signaled Tuesday that he will not take strong action against Saudi Arabia or its Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the death and dismemberment of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

In an exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event — maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

Trump Signals U.S. Won’t Take Punitive Measures Against Saudi Crown Prince Over Journalist’s Killing

Pretty much since day 1 the priority of Trump’s administration has been to help Saudi Arabia get away with murdering this journalist. I wonder what he’ll do next time Putin kills somebody.

Remember Trump campaigning on forcing Saudi Arabia to go to trial for 9/11? Yeah, if you believed that, I bet you still believe Mexico’s going to pay for a wall.

With enormous ease Trump lied his way through another news conference yesterday.

TRUMP: “After my heavily negotiated trip to Saudi Arabia last year, the Kingdom agreed to spend and invest $450 billion in the United States. This is a record amount of money. It will create hundreds of thousands of jobs, tremendous economic development, and much additional wealth for the United States.

Actual orders under the arms deal are actually far smaller and neither country has announced or substantiated Trump’s repeated assertion that the Saudis are poised to inject $450 billion overall into the U.S. economy.

Partly negotiated under the Obama administration, it mixes old deals, some new business and prospective purchases that have not been worked out. The Pentagon said last month that Saudi Arabia had signed “letters of offer and acceptance” for only $14.5 billion in military purchases and confirmed Tuesday that nothing further has reached that stage.

Moreover, the State Department estimated last year that if the full $110 billion in prospective business is fulfilled, it could end up “potentially supporting tens of thousands of new jobs in the United States.” That’s a far cry from the 500,000 to 600,000 jobs that Trump has said the arms deal is worth.

The U.S. exported only $16 billion in goods to Saudi Arabia last year, and imported even more. Saudi Arabia’s entire annual economic production is valued at $684 billion. A $450 billion Saudi investment in the U.S. would amount to about 6 percent of its entire economy going to the U.S. if spread, for example, over 10 years.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...d0975fd6199_story.html?utm_term=.a3f24309f051

Trump cited the Kingdom's influence over oil prices and said, "if we abandon Saudi it would be a terrible mistake." Trump also said he was "not going to destroy the economy of our country" over Khashoggi by giving up arms deals to Saudi Arabia.

Destroying our economy over Khashoggi is preposterous, and only his diehard fans could believe that statement. The U.S. economy does not need Saudi oil. The U.S. is a net oil exporter. Apparently, Trump did not know that. No one is talking about abandoning S.A.

"The CIA looked at it," Trump told journalists at the White House. "They have nothing definitive." "Our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event – maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!” Trump said.

The CIA's report is about as definitive as you can get. Based on the clandestinely recorded audio of the Washington Post columnist’s death in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2, the CIA had concluded with "high confidence" that the crown prince directly ordered Khashoggi's killing.

Was there any part of this news conference where Trump actually told the truth. Sure, he began by saying his family would spend Thanksgiving at Mar-a- Lago.

Why complain here? Why don't you contact you're congress critter and complain. That's why you voted to put him/her in congress to represent your concerns.

Trump vows ‘severe punishment’ if U.S. determines Saudi Arabia killed Khashoggi

Trump added, “We’re going to get to the bottom of it, and there will be severe punishment.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...hashoggi-plain-simple/?utm_term=.06176b9cef91

President Trump’s statement giving Saudi Arabia’s royal family a pass for the slaying of Jamal Khashoggi was remarkable. The logic he used was often nonsensical, the numbers he used were fictional, and he ignored legitimate arguments in favor of getting tough.

But equally problematic is this: He went back on his word

Well, it was Trump's word, after all. No one believed it.

you're an anal wart.

DERP

That is what you support

View attachment 230098

Map & Photos

Mr. Pot was an ultraliberal and killed people indiscriminately by the million. Khashoggi was one MB nogoodnik who was a Saudi subject who went VOLUNTARILY on to Saudi territory. The apparent fact that he asked for "safe passage" before he went there tells me he knew they had him dead to rights for a High Treason rap.
No wonder no one with a brain takes Trumpers seriously. I doubt even you people believe the shit you spew

Trump vows ‘severe punishment’ if U.S. determines Saudi Arabia killed Khashoggi

Trump added, “We’re going to get to the bottom of it, and there will be severe punishment.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...hashoggi-plain-simple/?utm_term=.06176b9cef91

President Trump’s statement giving Saudi Arabia’s royal family a pass for the slaying of Jamal Khashoggi was remarkable. The logic he used was often nonsensical, the numbers he used were fictional, and he ignored legitimate arguments in favor of getting tough.

But equally problematic is this: He went back on his word

The Bible says,"thou shall not kill" and Trump enables a murderer.

Oh, an how does the President "enable" a murderer, little anal wart?

I know, you are just reading the script from your two minutes hate. You have no idea what any of it means, you only hate and rage.
Trump is supposedly "enabling" a murderer by not punishing the Saudis, but The Dims who support open borders and allow thousands of murderers from Mexico into our country aren't.
So...you approve.
Thanks for demonstrating what an imbecile you are.

Forum List

Back