It’s official: Trump condones murder of Washpo journalist

Actually he has done better. Not sticking our neck out for Khashoggi, an associate of the MB terror outfit, was a great move.
See?

I told you guys the tards parrot the Muslim Brotherhood lie made up by his murderers.

TA-DAAAAAA!

Fucking amazing just how malleable these idiots are.

Valid concerns, but there are something like 65 other Saudi Princes that the King could put in control...

Put in control? Because our noses are out of joint with their brutality? Is that a demand you want to make as a condition of support? Dictating borders and leadership is how we've WRECKED the Middle East for the past 35 years..
I can see it already.... much like the pictures of Rumsfeld joyfully with Saddam resurfacing as president Bush tried to explain why we chose to go to war with Iraq/Saddam, only today.. with the video of the joyous interactions of Pompeo with the savage Prince right after he had Khasoggi brutally chopped in to pieces, resurfacing when America... out of the blue decides the Saudi prince and Saudi's are brutal and we go and invade them and start a war with them, when we no longer need them.... much like with the brutal Hussein...

who are we as Americans? Are we really scum and don't believe in Human rights....? Not even enough to at least try to fake it?

Every future journalist killed by other foreign dictators, is now on OUR SHOULDERS as giving the A-OK for these dictators to do it by this President.... giving alibis for the Murderer from the beginning imo.

Arab countries as well as others led by dictators have killed and jailed journalists for centuries. Every liberal here is championing Khashoggi and don't seem to know his background. I don''t condone killing, torturing or jailing journalists but he lived in a part of the world knowing how dangerous it is for dissidents. And the liberals also admire the Godfather too, even if he was as evil as the Crown Prince..
So you don't condone his killing but give every indication that you do.

You may be a bit confused.

I don't condone a revenge killing and I never indicated that I do. Not confused. He was a dissident and dictators kill dissidents. I didn't say I approved it.
The Democrat position is that if you don't want to go to war with Saudi Arabia, then you approve of murder.

Actually he has done better. Not sticking our neck out for Khashoggi, an associate of the MB terror outfit, was a great move.
See?

I told you guys the tards parrot the Muslim Brotherhood lie made up by his murderers.

TA-DAAAAAA!

If you want to go to war with the Saudis over this, you should volunteer for the Iranian or Yemeni armies who hate our friends.

The real problem the MB has with the Saudis is that fellows like Moe Salman want to get rid of Wahhabism and other extreme forms of Islam. Believe me, Islam is a tremendous religion with fabulous ideas. But it definitely needs tweaked, and men like Khashoggi have a real problem with that.

See?

TA-DAAAAAA!

If you want to go to war with the Saudis over this, you should volunteer for the Iranian or Yemeni armies who hate our friends.

The real problem the MB has with the Saudis is that fellows like Moe Salman want to get rid of Wahhabism and other extreme forms of Islam. Believe me, Islam is a tremendous religion with fabulous ideas. But it definitely needs tweaked, and men like Khashoggi have a real problem with that.
You parroted a lie. You are nothing more than a brainless parroting rube who parrots what you are told to parrot, and bleevs what you are told to bleev.

You are a recording.

See?

TA-DAAAAAA!

You parroted a lie. You are nothing more than a brainless parroting rube who parrots what you are told to parrot, and bleevs what you are told to bleev.

You are a recording.

You don't get it. There is no proof that Khashoggi was unjustly killed and no reason for America to get involved with this.

What do libs want to do short of war? Embargo their ports and no longer allow anything in or out? And until when? What should the House of Saud do to normalize relations with liberals? BTW, the European allies of the libs have NOT cut off trade with Saudi Arabia.

Believe me, Islam is a tremendous religion with fabulous ideas.
You must be working from a different version/translation of the Koran than I’m aware of.
Then again we have the open question, is it possible for any religion to be ’tremendous’?
Wrong part of the forum to discuss this though so I’ll just leave you with Koran Sura 3: V 7-10.
“Oh Lord! The day of whose coming there is no doubt, thou wilt surely gather manking together. Verily, God will not fail the promise.
As for the Infidels, their wealth, and their children, shall avail them nothing against God. They shall be fuel for the fire.
After the want of the people of Pharaoh, and of those who went before them, they treated our signs as falsehoods. Therefor God laid hold of them in their sins; and God is severe in punishing!
Say to the Infidels: ye shall be worsted, and to Hell shall ye shall ye be gathered together; and wretched the couch!”
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As to President Toadstool, unfortunately, we're learning by the hour that a repudiated, rejected Donald Trump is more dangerous, radical and unhinged than the Donald Trump we watched the first two years. Yesterday brought us a compendium of the bleakest elements of Donald Trump's immorality, openly siding with the Saudis. Even as their leader was declared a cold blooded murderer by the U.S. Intel community. Saudi thugs brought a bone saw to ambush an American resident and a Washington Post columnist. Trump in his usually twisted way is telling us that’s exactly what he’d like to do to members of the US media. You’d best pray someone in the Pentagon, with more understanding of aberant personality traits than most Republican Trump supporters, realises the danger and gives President Toadstool the wrong launch codes.

Barak Obama released the man he called 'Re Mastermind Behind Benghazi' after it took Barry a year to catch the guy.

Based on this threads premise, Barry advocates / supports the needless preventable murders of Americans at the hands of his and Hillary's Al Qaeda allies...

Obama KNEW of the rape of girls as young as 6 years old by ISIS and Boko Harim, hence Obama condoned child rape.

Standard Disclaimer: Under Sunni Islam it is permissible to rape girls 6 years of age and older because Aisha was 6 when the pervert profit Muhammad took her.
Obamaturd publicly stated he would stand with the Muslims.
And the MISSING CONTEXT IS......(drumroll)

Should he attack the Saudi’s? Are ewe libtards wanting to go to war? When will ewe sign up?
The left would love a war, even an economic one to blame on Trump.

Just like Iraq, the democrats will DEMAND we "do something," then if we do they will call us murderers.
Whatever we do, it will probably hurt Americans and source relations with an ally we depend on to fight Muslim terrorists in the Middle East.

Should he attack the Saudi’s? Are ewe libtards wanting to go to war? When will ewe sign up?
So, there is nothing bewtween war & doing nothing. Who knew?

Sanctions, cut off the sale of arms, boycott their oil.

Just like Iraq, the democrats will DEMAND we "do something," then if we do they will call us murderers.
Then they'll spend the next 20 years telling us we shouldn't have got involved.
Only if you lie & tell us they have nukes.

Whatever we do, it will probably hurt Americans and source relations with an ally we depend on to fight Muslim terrorists in the Middle East.
Saudi Arabia will lose their protectors.

Forum List

Back