🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its Okay To Be White trends on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I attacked him is because he's a whiny snowflake with a persecution complex. That was clearly true.

YOu've admitted that you know that people HAVE said that it is not "ok to be white".

If someone says something to you, that you disagree with, then expressing your disagreement, is completely reasonable.

That you have put yourself in a position where you cannot admit that,

is because you are a racist, ideological hack.

People like you, do not believe that it is ok to be white. YOu have demonstrated this with your actions.

Thus, you lose. THe meme wins.

I didn't fault him for disagreeing with negative comments about being white. I just think he's a bitch for feeling persecuted about it enough to start a new thread about it.

Yes, you did. YOu denied that anyone "cared about what color he was".

Later you admitted to knowing that people did say shit like that. Thus, your initial justification for your attack, is shown by your own admission,

to be a lie.

Yet, you hold to your attack.

What is your real reason for attacking the man that dares to state, that "it is ok to be white"?

Coward.

Would you feel better if I said "most" instead?

I feel fine. With ever post you make now, you are demonstrating everything I said earlier.

you want to salvage something here?

Tell us the truth, about what really motivates you to attack the OP/meme.

Is that why you're mashing the "funny" rating? lmao

..you must not be American /sensible/etc if you are not upset when the MSM/blacks/etc bring down American/common sense/etc values

Specific examples please.
--I gave one in my previous post !!
EVIL white cop Darran Wilson shooting jackass CRIMINAL MBrown --who was ATTACKING Wilson
...this was one of the biggest LIES--about whites/RACE/etc that started ruining A,merica
UNDENIABLE

I agree that Wilson was treated unfairly.
Mr Trump --the WHITE POTUS --has been ATTACKED FALSELY about being a racist
the US PRESIDENT!!
--when in reality, if anyone is a racist--it's OBama --which I've linked many times on USMB

How is Obama racist?

You've been lying since your first post here. Why should we try to tell you something that we know you will lying about and pretend to not understand?

Specific examples please.
EVIL white cop Darran Wilson shooting jackass CRIMINAL MBrown --who was ATTACKING Wilson
...this was one of the biggest LIES--about whites/RACE/etc that started ruining A,merica
UNDENIABLE

the US PRESIDENT!!
--when in reality, if anyone is a racist--it's OBama --which I've linked many times on USMB

How is Obama racist?

You've been lying since your first post here. Why should we try to tell you something that we know you will lying about and pretend to not understand?

My first post was that it was a persecution complex, which it was.

It will take some TIME, for the concept of TIME to sink in for you.

Until then, just trust me. YOu look like a fool now. At this point in time.

The only thing you could do, to help yourself, is admit that you knew you were lying, when you attacked him in the beginning.

Not my fault you weren't smart enough to see it from the beginning. I did. It was clearly a persecution complex.

Just like I called it.

You have admitted to knowing from the beginning that people said what you said they did not say.

You lose, liar.

Some people say it, sure. Doesn't make the point any different. If you're going to cry about what 2 or 3 people say about you, then you're a thin-skinned bitch with a persecution complex.

I've counted at least 3 moving of the goal posts by you now, to justify your attack on the man who dared state, that "it is ok to be white".

You have admitted to lying in at least the first attack.

The other poster has already demonstrated that this type of thing, happens in real life, with real impact.

SO, as I predicted earlier,

with every post now, you are proving the need for the meme, and demonstrating the validity of it.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

It needs to be said, because of people like you. Every attack you make on it, every lie you tell, demonstrates the need for it.

EVERY POST YOU MAKE, YOU LOSE AND THE MEME WINS.

Triggered.

Dude. I am embarrassed for you.

Let's start over.

"IT IS OK TO BE WHITE".

Do you agree with that statement and if not, why not?

Not my fault you weren't smart enough to see it from the beginning. I did. It was clearly a persecution complex.

Just like I called it.

You have admitted to knowing from the beginning that people said what you said they did not say.

You lose, liar.

Some people say it, sure. Doesn't make the point any different. If you're going to cry about what 2 or 3 people say about you, then you're a thin-skinned bitch with a persecution complex.

I've counted at least 3 moving of the goal posts by you now, to justify your attack on the man who dared state, that "it is ok to be white".

The other poster has already demonstrated that this type of thing, happens in real life, with real impact.

with every post now, you are proving the need for the meme, and demonstrating the validity of it.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

It needs to be said, because of people like you. Every attack you make on it, every lie you tell, demonstrates the need for it.

Triggered.

Let's start over.

"IT IS OK TO BE WHITE".

Of course it's ok to be white.

‘It’s Okay to Be White’ Trends on Twitter

Awesome! I have this on my profile picture on FB and man does it trigger the anti white racists!
Nobody has suggested it isn't.

It's not OK to be a bigot though.

Plenty of people have. YOur denial of that is not credible.

Go ahead and show us what "plenty" means to you.

Dude. We are past that. YOu have already admitted that you knew people had said it, when you initially attacked him for having a persecution complex.

If the simple act of saying, "it is ok to be white" gets you attacked,

then it is obvious that in our society, it is not ok to be white.

The meme wins. You lose.

UNDENIABLE

the US PRESIDENT!!

How is Obama racist?

ANd you said that no one had a problem with his race. Later you admitted to knowing that people online did.

Thus, the justification you used for calling it that, is revealed to have been a lie.

You dont' get to admit that you knew it was a lie, and then stand by your lie.

You lose, liar.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

Triggered.

Let's start over.

"IT IS OK TO BE WHITE".

What do you think of people that use the term, "white devils"?

the US PRESIDENT!!

How is Obama racist?

ANd you said that no one had a problem with his race. Later you admitted to knowing that people online did.

Thus, the justification you used for calling it that, is revealed to have been a lie.

Neat. Maybe you should repeat yourself a bunch more times and mash that funny rating some more.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

Triggered.

Let's start over.

"IT IS OK TO BE WHITE".

Stupid people say stupid things.

UNDENIABLE

the US PRESIDENT!!

How is Obama racist?

denigrating/lying about/attacking/etc a race???
..destroying a law abiding culture?
etc
?????!!!
OMG

the US PRESIDENT!!

How is Obama racist?

Neat. Maybe you should repeat yourself a bunch more times and mash that funny rating until your point really strikes home.

I am here to speak the Truth. You are stonewalling on a lie. So, I have to keep calling you on it.

If stating "it is ok to be white" gets you attacked, that shows that it needs to be said.

Protect the whites!

81DlosCueCL._AC_SY679_.jpg

the US PRESIDENT!!

How is Obama racist?

denigrating/lying about/attacking/etc a race???
..destroying a law abiding culture?
etc
?????!!!
OMG

I didn't attack a race. I said he had a persecution complex. Because he does.

How is Obama racist?

Neat. Maybe you should repeat yourself a bunch more times and mash that funny rating until your point really strikes home.

I am here to speak the Truth. You are stonewalling on a lie. So, I have to keep calling you on it.

If stating "it is ok to be white" gets you attacked, that shows that it needs to be said.

Have fun with that.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

Triggered.

Let's start over.

"IT IS OK TO BE WHITE".

Stupid people say stupid things.

Plenty of stupid people in the world. Not letting them win by default, how could any reasonable person be against that?

e18.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back