🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its Okay To Be White trends on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got anything to back any of that bullshit up other than fake ass statistics from racist rags you read.
FBI crime stats is racist?

Post them.
I already did. Do your own research

No you haven't, as usual you just throw shit against the wall and hope it sticks. No where in FBI stats does it state that blacks raised by democrats are killing white folks at a record pace. That is a lie that you posted and you hope the other racist will believe it.
Um kkk,, just watch the news 2 whites were slaughtered past two weeks, many beaten ..

I do watch the news and I see young black men killing other young black men, which we all know you damn sure aren't concerned about.

‘It’s Okay to Be White’ Trends on Twitter

Awesome! I have this on my profile picture on FB and man does it trigger the anti white racists!

Of course, it's OK to be any ethnicity since no one is asked for his/her choice before being born.

Caucasians are often blamed for all the problems in this country. I guess that is the reason for the Twitter posts.

Some people are cheering the rapid shrinking of the Caucasian population.

Those "some people" sincerely feel that the United States will then be a much better country without a Caucasian majority.

I respectfully disagree.

And only someone who is disingenuous could or would pretend that there is anything "snowflake" or "persecution complex" about that.

You seem plenty of people had. Prove it.

Why? YOu know it to be true. Why should I waste my time, proving something you know to be true, that will not effect your position at all, because you agree with them?
I don't know that it's true. I am saying that it is not.

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

What would you accept as proof?
Show me "plenty of people" who have said it's not ok to be white, like you said in your post.

I'm.not asking for anything but proof what you said is true.

Yeah, but I've dealt with you lefties before. YOu demand proof,and then stonewall anything I give.

It is just a propaganda tactic from you, not a real request for information.

So, we both know that the problem you have with this, is that you disagree with it.

You want to marginalize whites, especially white males, to the point that they are afraid to even suggest that they have valid interests that can and should be represented.

Because those interests conflict with your agenda.

Stupid people say stupid things.

Plenty of stupid people in the world. Not letting them win by default, how could any reasonable person be against that?

e18.png

You're just being dramatic and overly sensitive.

What would have made your statement true, would be if the meme did not raise controversy.

The strong negative reaction it gets, validates my level of "drama" and "sensitivity" to the issue.

I don't expect sensitive crybabies to realize that they're being sensitive crybabies.

Then how do you know that YOU are not the one being a sensitive crybaby, with your attacks on the meme and the poster(s)?

Because I'm not incessantly whining about it. Another day and you're STILL crying about it. Jesus Christ.

Plenty of stupid people in the world. Not letting them win by default, how could any reasonable person be against that?

e18.png

What would have made your statement true, would be if the meme did not raise controversy.

The strong negative reaction it gets, validates my level of "drama" and "sensitivity" to the issue.

I don't expect sensitive crybabies to realize that they're being sensitive crybabies.

Then how do you know that YOU are not the one being a sensitive crybaby, with your attacks on the meme and the poster(s)?

Because I'm not incessantly whining about it. Another day and you're STILL crying about it. Jesus Christ.

Page 15 and you are still here, too.

AND, that is an odd standard anyways. If other people, stupid people, are regularly attacking you on something, AS YOU HAVE ADMITTED HAPPENS, then talking about it, regularly is not a "complex", but just you responding to the issue(s) of the day.

Your arguments and/or logic, are paper thin. You put these ideas out there, but it is obvious that you never gave it any thought, before you did so.

One challenge, that takes seconds of thought, from me, and you are just mired in circular reasoning and logical fallacies of the weakest sort.

AND, that is an odd standard anyways. If other people, stupid people, are regularly attacking you on something, AS YOU HAVE ADMITTED HAPPENS, then talking about it, regularly is not a "complex", but just you responding to the issue(s) of the day.

Your arguments and/or logic, are paper thin. You put these ideas out there, but it is obvious that you never gave it any thought, before you did so.

One challenge, that takes seconds of thought, from me, and you are just mired in circular reasoning and logical fallacies of the weakest sort.

Oh noooooo, some whining crybaby thinks I have bad logic.

I bet he'll repeat his stupid complaints and funny mash me some more. Oh the horror.

I bet he'll repeat his stupid complaints and funny mash me some more. Oh the horror.

Except...

I pointed out TWO real flaws with your point. That really were both pretty obvious, if you had given the matter any thought.

You were unable to even address either of them, let alone seriously challenge them or defend your previous post...

ALL, you had to come back with, was the Logical Fallacy of Personal Attack.

Seriously. Can you consider for the moment, the possibility that you are the one in the wrong for attacking the guy that just said, " it is ok to be white"?

Why are you here attacking this meme? What does it cost you, being out there, if it were to pass unchallenged? What are you afraid of?

Except...

I pointed out TWO real flaws with your point. That really were both pretty obvious, if you had given the matter any thought.

You were unable to even address either of them, let alone seriously challenge them or defend your previous post...

Seriously. Can you consider for the moment, the possibility that you are the one in the wrong for attacking the guy that just said, " it is ok to be white"?

Why are you here attacking this meme? What does it cost you, being out there, if it were to pass unchallenged? What are you afraid of?

And there you go repeating yourself again. Keep crying.

Except...

Well, you keep being unable to address the points I make, or defend your own.

We are at an impasse. YOu disagree with the meme, but can't defend your reasons why.

YOu can insult people and make assertions.

IN this, you are a fairly standard liberal.

My point stands, it is a brilliant meme. It is insanely provocative to anti-white racists, and any attack on it, demonstrates the need for it.

Except...

We are at an impasse. YOu disagree with the meme, but can't defend your reasons why.

My point stands, it is a brilliant meme. It is insanely provocative to anti-white racists, and any attack on it, demonstrates the need for it.

My reason: persecution complex.

Go cry some more.

Except...

Go cry some more.

Which was based on your claim, that you later admitted was incorrect, ie that no one cares about his race.

So, like I said, you are holding to a position, that you cannot defend.

Standard lib stuff.

It is pretty clear the real reason that someone would attack a meme that simply states, " it is ok to be white".

You disagree with the message.

Except...

Go cry some more.

Which was based on your claim, that you later admitted was incorrect, ie that no one cares about his race.

So, like I said, you are holding to a position, that you cannot defend.

Standard lib stuff.

It is pretty clear the real reason that someone would attack a meme that simply states, " it is ok to be white".

You disagree with the message.

I didn't admit that it was wrong. It's a persecution complex. You're just trying, and failing, to spin this.

Keep repeating your stupid argument. It doesn't make it any more true.

It's still ok to be white...…

Have courage my beloved -- stand proud......it took great effort and will of spirit to be born white in a black man's America.....

Don't let them get you down....here, take this.....and go forth into that cruel world...poster_ea1241ad2306436ab0ae1995cfbe2fa5_png.jpg

You seem plenty of people had. Prove it.

Why? YOu know it to be true. Why should I waste my time, proving something you know to be true, that will not effect your position at all, because you agree with them?
I don't know that it's true. I am saying that it is not.

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

What would you accept as proof?
Show me "plenty of people" who have said it's not ok to be white, like you said in your post.

I'm.not asking for anything but proof what you said is true.

Yeah, but I've dealt with you lefties before. YOu demand proof,and then stonewall anything I give.

It is just a propaganda tactic from you, not a real request for information.

So, we both know that the problem you have with this, is that you disagree with it.

You want to marginalize whites, especially white males, to the point that they are afraid to even suggest that they have valid interests that can and should be represented.

Because those interests conflict with your agenda.
You have made an assertion and refuse to even attempt to back it up.

At this point I have to assume you were just talking outta yer ass.

Except...

Go cry some more.
You lost the debate because you couldnt logically defend your position.

Except...

Go cry some more.
You lost the debate because you couldnt logically defend your position.

It's adorable that you think you're qualified to make that judgment.

My position is that he has a persecution complex. OP verified that.

Awesome! I have this on my profile picture on FB and man does it trigger the anti white racists!
Nobody has suggested it isn't.

It's not OK to be a bigot though.
To anti white racists they are the same thing.

Cool....

I am sorry you felt it wasn't OK to be white....

Now you can live your life...and be OK
I have NEVER been ashamed to be white. I have ALWAYS been proud of it. Its quite sad to see the shocked reactions of so many people when they see my Its Okay To Be White sticker on my vehicle. Like they want to say YEAH IT IS but are afraid of being called a racist....I am WAY past that. I don't give a shit what anti white racists call me. Doesn't bother me in the slightest bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back