🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its Okay To Be White trends on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? YOu know it to be true. Why should I waste my time, proving something you know to be true, that will not effect your position at all, because you agree with them?
I don't know that it's true. I am saying that it is not.

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

What would you accept as proof?
Show me "plenty of people" who have said it's not ok to be white, like you said in your post.

I'm.not asking for anything but proof what you said is true.

Yeah, but I've dealt with you lefties before. YOu demand proof,and then stonewall anything I give.

It is just a propaganda tactic from you, not a real request for information.

So, we both know that the problem you have with this, is that you disagree with it.

You want to marginalize whites, especially white males, to the point that they are afraid to even suggest that they have valid interests that can and should be represented.

Because those interests conflict with your agenda.
You have made an assertion and refuse to even attempt to back it up.

At this point I have to assume you were just talking outta yer ass.

Why you lie? YOu know nothing I say will effect your thinking. It is just a propaganda ploy to avoiding dealing with what we both know to be true.

THe other lefty in this thread, other posters have answered him, and he just keeps moving the goal post, and when that ran out , he is just stonewalling.

That is all you people have.

I don't know that it's true. I am saying that it is not.

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

Show me "plenty of people" who have said it's not ok to be white, like you said in your post.

Yeah, but I've dealt with you lefties before. YOu demand proof,and then stonewall anything I give.

So, we both know that the problem you have with this, is that you disagree with it.

You want to marginalize whites, especially white males, to the point that they are afraid to even suggest that they have valid interests that can and should be represented.

Why you lie? YOu know nothing I say will effect your thinking. It is just a propaganda ploy to avoiding dealing with what we both know to be true.

THe other lefty in this thread, other posters have answered him, and he just keeps moving the goal post, and when that ran out , he is just stonewalling.

Bullshit.

None of you have answered the question.

Who has said it isn't ok to be white?

As I already said, since you refuse to answer and keep making excuses instead I have to assume you're talking outta yer ass.

It's ok, you tRumplings do it all the time. Everyone is used to seeing it.

‘It’s Okay to Be White’ Trends on Twitter

Awesome! I have this on my profile picture on FB and man does it trigger the anti white racists!

Of course, it's OK to be any ethnicity since no one is asked for his/her choice before being born.

Caucasians are often blamed for all the problems in this country. I guess that is the reason for the Twitter posts.

Some people are cheering the rapid shrinking of the Caucasian population.

Those "some people" sincerely feel that the United States will then be a much better country without a Caucasian majority.

I respectfully disagree.

And only someone who is disingenuous could or would pretend that there is anything "snowflake" or "persecution complex" about that.
I believe you've confused the word "disingenuous" with the word "perceptive".

Bullshit.

As I already said, since you refuse to answer and keep making excuses instead I have to assume you're talking outta yer ass.

Not playing your silly games.

THe only reason someone would be pissed off about a meme stating "it is ok to be white"

would be if they disagree with it.

That makes you the bad guy here, not me.

Awesome! I have this on my profile picture on FB and man does it trigger the anti white racists!

Of course, it's OK to be any ethnicity since no one is asked for his/her choice before being born.

Caucasians are often blamed for all the problems in this country. I guess that is the reason for the Twitter posts.

Those "some people" sincerely feel that the United States will then be a much better country without a Caucasian majority.

I respectfully disagree.

And only someone who is disingenuous could or would pretend that there is anything "snowflake" or "persecution complex" about that.

Stop your silly games and admit that you disagree with message of the meme. That is the only reason for you to be here.

Bullshit.

THe only reason someone would be pissed off about a meme stating "it is ok to be white"

My silly games?

You made an assertion, back it up or admit you lied.

Bullshit.

My silly games?

I'm not playing your silly games. The only reason to be offended by the meme, is if you disagree with it.

THe act of your disagreement, validates the need for saying it.

It is utterly brilliant.

Do we know who started this?

I respectfully disagree.

Stop your silly games and admit that you disagree with message of the meme. That is the only reason for you to be here.
Are you fucking kidding me?

Read your own damn thread kiddo.

Now, ready to admit you're a liar yet?

Bullshit.

My silly games?

I'm not playing your silly games. The only reason to be offended by the meme, is if you disagree with it.

It is utterly brilliant.

So then you admit you lied.

Cool.

I respectfully disagree.

Don't know, don't care what silly game that is.

I respectfully disagree.

Stop deflecting and admit you lied.

Lying is a sin, I'm told.

Bullshit.

My silly games?

It is utterly brilliant.

Cool.

I understand your rage. YOU hate the message of the meme, but even you know that you cannot disagree with it openly, so you have to play silly games.

But, I won't play.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

Wlpiiz2.jpg

Its-OK-to-be-White-Shirt-Front.png

Bullshit.

My silly games?

It is utterly brilliant.

Cool.

I understand your rage. YOU hate the message of the meme, but even you know that you cannot disagree with it openly, so you have to play silly games.

But, I won't play.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

Wlpiiz2.jpg
I have no rage. I admit to being frustrated that you will not lack up your assertion.

I'm forced to.assume.you lied.

Those things are all true.

However it is not OK to be a bigot.

So, who told you it wasn't OK to be white, straight, and male?

Claiming that "It's okay to be white" indicates that someone told him that it's NOT ok to be white, indicating that he feels that he is being persecuted.

QED

This isn't complicated.

Unless someone did tell him that it is not ok to be white. Then stating that it is ok, is a completely valid comeback, and you are just an asshole for calling him names.

Your pretense that your analysis was so obvious, is you being either completely stupid, or completely dishonest.

Which is it?

"Where does he say that he has persecution to over come?"

He just said it, dumbass. Read his response. It was obvious.

This is a persecution complex. Someone said something mean to him and he feels that he is being persecuted about it.

Ok, I know that part of being a liberal, is having your brain wiped and then filled only with approved facts.

One of the things you lose, is the concept of linear time.

So, to refresh for you. When you initially made your claim, you were accusing him of something he had not yet done.

Later, after he met your challenge on showing that people had said that, then AT THAT LATER POINT IN TIME, that point was no longer relevant to the discussion, but still TRUE about your earlier statement, made EARLIER in TIME.

I understand that reintegrating the concept of linear time will take you a good deal of time.

That means we can revisit these points LATER IN TIME, if you need to.

AT THIS POINT IN TIME, he has refuted your bullshit point about "persecution complex" and "snowflake",

AND in doing so, your initial attack on him and his post, is revealed once again, as I said, AT THE START OF THIS, (TIME REFERENCE)

to demonstrate the need to say it.

Like I said, it is a brilliant meme.

As people like you attack him, and the more you attack him, and the more desperate your attacks get, the more you demonstrate the validity of him saying it.

I told you from the beginning that it's a persecution complex. He just confirmed it.

Not my fault you weren't smart enough to see it from the beginning.

It will take some TIME, for the concept of TIME to sink in for you.

Until then, just trust me. YOu look like a fool now. At this point in time.

The only thing you could do, to help yourself, is admit that you knew you were lying, when you attacked him in the beginning.

Its what he has been taught to do. And it illustrates the power and the purpose of the hashtag.

I am trying to figure out who said it wasn't ok to be a white man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back