IT'S OVER - Conspiracy / Oher-Mueller Connection Exposed

Another thread bookmarked so I can come back in a couple months and laugh in the faces of you gullible rubes

Righty-ho! Just like you laughed in our faces in November of 16....

OH wait....

No, just like this thread...from Feb

Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...

As for me, I was mildly surprised by a Trump win, but given that Hillary quit campaigning in August, only mildly so.

I did make a gamble that he would win and there would be a boost to the market due to his win and moved a tidy sum into a new brokered account. Paid off nicely till Trump started his stupid trade war.
i'm still out on the trade war routine. i think he's being brash and "unnecessarily" assholeish about it, but so far, he's at least gotten n korea to the table to talk (jury still out but a first step is a first step) and now an agreement with mexico with more than enough savings to fund his wall (of which i think is asinine and unnecessary) so maybe his tantrum-type ways does get things moving at least in a different direction.

in the end, i'm ok with different. i'm also ok with his shaking up the government because look at the crap that's coming out we *do* need to be aware of and put partisan politics aside and prosecute crimes for crimes, not "oh needed cause we hate someone".

Probably the wrong thread for this, but exactly how do the tweaks to NAFTA save the Fed Govt money?

We are slowly piecing together who the "WE" were in Peter Strzok's messages, making him also guilty of perjuring himself in his testimony to congress and obstructing justice.
And Obamas connections to this scandal is just a portion of the whole, as he's also connected to the Resist movement.

Another thread bookmarked so I can come back in a couple months and laugh in the faces of you gullible rubes

Righty-ho! Just like you laughed in our faces in November of 16....

OH wait....

No, just like this thread...from Feb

Trumps Spygate Conspiracy Theory Ends With A Whimper

Keep dreaming...it will take a couple of weeks for the MSM to catch up....by then indictments will be handed out to Clapper Brennan Comey Yates etc etc etc......Obama is pure scum and scum like that does not wash off with time...

As for me, I was mildly surprised by a Trump win, but given that Hillary quit campaigning in August, only mildly so.

I did make a gamble that he would win and there would be a boost to the market due to his win and moved a tidy sum into a new brokered account. Paid off nicely till Trump started his stupid trade war.
i'm still out on the trade war routine. i think he's being brash and "unnecessarily" assholeish about it, but so far, he's at least gotten n korea to the table to talk (jury still out but a first step is a first step) and now an agreement with mexico with more than enough savings to fund his wall (of which i think is asinine and unnecessary) so maybe his tantrum-type ways does get things moving at least in a different direction.

in the end, i'm ok with different. i'm also ok with his shaking up the government because look at the crap that's coming out we *do* need to be aware of and put partisan politics aside and prosecute crimes for crimes, not "oh needed cause we hate someone".

Probably the wrong thread for this, but exactly how do the tweaks to NAFTA save the Fed Govt money?
we'd need another thread. i'm not an economics person and would be there to learn. i could well be wrong but i like to understand "how" things are measured then go look at results.

IT IS OVER! OHER FLIPPED!

Embattled DOJ official Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy posted on anti-Trump dossier

"Embattled Justice Department official Bruce Ohr had contact in 2016 with then-colleague Andrew Weissmann, who is now a top Robert Mueller deputy, as well as other senior FBI officials about the controversial anti-Trump dossier and the individuals behind it"

"Ohr's outreach about the dossier – as well as its author, ex-British spy Christopher Steele; the opposition research firm behind it, Glenn Simpson’s Fusion GPS; and his wife Nellie Ohr's work for Fusion – occurred before and after the FBI fired Steele as a source over his media contacts."

"Ohr's network of contacts on the dossier included: former FBI agent Peter Strzok; former FBI lawyer Lisa Page; former deputy director Andrew McCabe; Weissmann and at least one other DOJ official; and a current FBI agent who worked with Strzok on the Russia case."

The entire Obama anti-Trump Conspiracy just got exposed!

DOJ's Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy 'in the loop' about anti-Trump dossier, sources say

The Russians want Bruce Ohr gone because he keeps indicting and convicting Russian oligarchs. Trump is using his pet Senators to go after anyone connected with investigating Russian connections to the Trump’s. Ohr is that guy.

So of course the Rusdian trolls here are going after Orh.

You’re so predictable Evgeny.
Wow....that's some professional grade spin right there to try to twist what Oher just testified before Congress.

That display was the epitome of the term 'Party 1st'.

lol indeed; they simply no longer care whether or not they're telling the truth or have any credibility at all any more, since they've done well by their 'standards' with blatant outright lying and censorship.

We should set our watches....

I'm sure we'll be hearing from you guys about how "its over" a few weeks from now too.

View attachment 213936

View attachment 213937

View attachment 213938

View attachment 213939
Investigation is not reputable...but it’s like a dose of syphilis that won’t go away.

Ah yes, another disease Democrats are single-handedly keeping alive in the U.S., thanks to one of their pet demographics of mentally ill fetishists and pedophiles and their fans.

I see someone has a word of the day calendar...either that or you're giving us a glimpse into how you spend your day. I'm guessing the latter.

And we have yet another compulsive fetishist who has to weigh in , with nothing as usual. You don't like it, take it up with the CDC for not being 'Faggot Friendly' enough to suit you, as they keep documenting diseases homosexuals top the list in spreading. This is old news, doesn't take but a minute to check out, and in never varies from year to year, either. I do understand why you really hate being informed on anything, and hate anybody else who is, though; it's bad for Democrats at the polls.

You know not to get too far off topic but I saw a talk show the other day where the host congratulated the guest for coming out as gay, and the audience, like a pack of trained performing seals, clapped loudly as if to shout, "YAY!! YOU'RE GAY!!" because they know to do less means they're the worst kind of haters.

And I thought, how did we get here? Where we're applauding this young man because he likes to have sex with other men? Does ANYONE think about what this means anymore?

I'm not saying we should hate him, oppress him or demean him for it. But really??? Clapping seals for gay sex? WHY???

Is is just me???

The middle class turned into a bunch of dope-addled, neutered fashion victims, terrified of not being considered' one of the Herd'. What's hilarious about them is iit's all marketed to them as if they're being 'Revolutionaries' and 'educated n stuff' if the parrot the PC line like good litle goose steppers. Find a copy of Antonio Gramsci's book online somewhere, it's all about how to conduct a 'Culture War' in western countries with free presses and lots of stupid gullible bourgeoisie running around trying to pretend they're 'upper class' types just because they warmed a seat in a college somewhere in the 1960's and 1970's. It's lot easier to just ape their 'betters' than actually trying to read and think on your own, plus all the corporations now endorse this sort of mindless amoral and shameless ass sucking conformity as part of their 'corporate culture' now..

I'm sure we'll be hearing from you guys about how "its over" a few weeks from now too.

View attachment 213936

View attachment 213937

View attachment 213938

View attachment 213939
Guess It Depends On Which Pols One Supports
I Say Nothing Is Brought Up To Any Democrat
It All Goes Away

Meanwhile
It'll Have To Be Up To A Judge Somewhere
To Bring Mueller's 'Investigation' To A Close
Or It'll Drone On And On And On

Everyone One On The Left Drones On And On
About Everything
As If Nothing Ever Happened
Until They Get The Desired Result

You Notice The Only Bakery In Colorado
Is Being Ordered To Bake Another Penis Party Cake
And Uni-Sex Bathrooms Are Going Into High Schools
In this KC-area district, boys and girls will share gender-neutral restrooms

Mueller...Drones....penis cakes...gender neutral restrooms.

Quite a polluted stream of consciousness you've got there skippy.

If you and your fellow gimps don't like it, all you have to do is quit making them Big Giant Issues, especially since none of you can ever actually defend your sicko spam,a ll you do is snivel like babies, as you are in the last two posts.

Mueller is a large issue; Trump makes him more paramount by his hiring felons, constantly lying, and refusing to go under oath.

The rest of the issues are about as small as I could imagine. Only those with the most unsophisticated view of politics still brings them up. So it's not surprising you are hung up on the topics.

This has just been exposed as the biggest scandal in US history...and it leads right back to Barak Obama.

No idiot. The biggest scandal in US history is that the President of the United States is an agent of the Russian government and that all leads back to Vladimir Putin.

What about Obama giving Putin blow jobs in the back of limos? Doesn't that count?

View attachment 213936

View attachment 213937

View attachment 213938

View attachment 213939
Guess It Depends On Which Pols One Supports
I Say Nothing Is Brought Up To Any Democrat
It All Goes Away

Meanwhile
It'll Have To Be Up To A Judge Somewhere
To Bring Mueller's 'Investigation' To A Close
Or It'll Drone On And On And On

Everyone One On The Left Drones On And On
About Everything
As If Nothing Ever Happened
Until They Get The Desired Result

You Notice The Only Bakery In Colorado
Is Being Ordered To Bake Another Penis Party Cake
And Uni-Sex Bathrooms Are Going Into High Schools
In this KC-area district, boys and girls will share gender-neutral restrooms

Mueller...Drones....penis cakes...gender neutral restrooms.

Quite a polluted stream of consciousness you've got there skippy.

If you and your fellow gimps don't like it, all you have to do is quit making them Big Giant Issues, especially since none of you can ever actually defend your sicko spam,a ll you do is snivel like babies, as you are in the last two posts.

Mueller is a large issue; Trump makes him more paramount by his hiring felons, constantly lying, and refusing to go under oath.

The rest of the issues are about as small as I could imagine. Only those with the most unsophisticated view of politics still brings them up. So it's not surprising you are hung up on the topics.

lol it was YOU tards who keep making SC cases out of pandering to sicko deviants nobody wants in restrooms with thier kids. Now it's 'small stuff' for you, is it?

Keep up the blatant lying, Snowflake. Your alleged 'sophistication' is laughable rubbish.

Mueller and all is subordinate Witch Hunters were in on it from day one. Hopefully there will a special counsel appointed after idiot Jeff Sessions is let go to expose the treasonous douchebags. And obviously, all the corruption leads to Brock Obama and Crooked Hillary...

Honestly at this point there has been to much cover-up and reluctance to expose the wide spread corruption with indictments. I don't know who could be trusted to run such a special council that wouldn't result in a "Comey" conclusion of "we found crimes but they weren't intentional, no charges are recommended".

I think TRUMP needs to declassify information forcing Session and Congressional oversight to do their job.

Embattled DOJ official Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy posted on anti-Trump dossier

"Embattled Justice Department official Bruce Ohr had contact in 2016 with then-colleague Andrew Weissmann, who is now a top Robert Mueller deputy, as well as other senior FBI officials about the controversial anti-Trump dossier and the individuals behind it"

"Ohr's outreach about the dossier – as well as its author, ex-British spy Christopher Steele; the opposition research firm behind it, Glenn Simpson’s Fusion GPS; and his wife Nellie Ohr's work for Fusion – occurred before and after the FBI fired Steele as a source over his media contacts."

"Ohr's network of contacts on the dossier included: former FBI agent Peter Strzok; former FBI lawyer Lisa Page; former deputy director Andrew McCabe; Weissmann and at least one other DOJ official; and a current FBI agent who worked with Strzok on the Russia case."

DOJ's Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy 'in the loop' about anti-Trump dossier, sources say

Over again? How many times now?

candycorn said:
refusing to go under oath.
Why Should He ??
I Think He Should Ignore The Whole Thing
The Collusion Is The Fake Dossier
And How The Campaign Money
Was Laundered Through Lawyers
The rest of the issues are about as small as I could imagine..
Mueller Will Relentlessly Stir The Ant-Hill
As Long As He Can Ignore Their Own Mountains

Last edited:
Dragonlady said:
No idiot. The biggest scandal in US history is that the President of the United States is an agent of the Russian government and that all leads back to Vladimir Putin.
May I Save Your Posts
For The Next Time Someone Calls Anyone On The Right
A 'Conspiracy Theorist' Nut ??

After what Oher just told Congress, what Mueller says doesn't really matter much.

Congress to this point has been complicit by not acting on what they already know. IMO congressional oversight's inaction is on the same level as the judges who either knowing signed false FISA warrants or didn't do their job by repeatedly approving FISA warrants with little to no new information gained.

I am sure if I cared enough to look I could find at least 30 of these types of threads from this year alone.

I am sure if I cared enough to look I could find at least 30 of these types of threads from this year alone.
I'm thinking you''re off by a factor of 10 or so.

Care4all said:
What crime was committed? List the statute....
'Statute' ??
Who Needs No Stinking Statutes

All That Matters Is Endless Investigations

Even If There Are Blatant Felonies
Like Destroying/Hiding Subpoenaed Records
It Doesn't Matter Depending On Who Destroys/Hides Them

I get it!!!

This poster writes in song lyrics...karpenter...like Karen Carpenter, mushed together? Does anyone remember her. Ah, such great songwriters in the seventies

Hello darkness my old friend.....

etc

Forum List

Back