It's Over: Released Pics Expose Rubio Attending Gay Club Foam Parties In Miami

Because our side has LOST on the gay issue, and things will never go back the way they were. It's time to move on.
Bullshit. It *will* get reversed demographically if not sooner as the blacks and hispanics as well as conservative Protestants are having children faster than the amoral perverts.

Who cares if rubio is gay? I always thought he acted gay and looked gay but i didnt care. he wants to flood the nation with illegals, thats all i need to know. What he does in airport bathrooms with larry craig doesnt concern me.

MDK for POTUS!

:lol:

Hell no! A few members of my community were trying to entice me to run for borough council to no avail. I see how dirty and nasty local politics is/can be and I don't want the slightest part in it. I value my privacy far too much.

Oh come on Jim. Lighten up! If we ever met, I would drag you to a drag show and you would have a blast. They guys would NOT be rude to you or make a pass or be ungentlemanly. They would just be guys enjoying meeting you if you would give them a chance and not see them as "ghey" or fixate on their sexual preferences. When you meet other guys at work or as a customer or a client, do you look at them and see them having sex or do you just see another guy? And you don't have to approve or disapprove either. Just enjoy your time. :)

You disappoint me. :(

I wonder what he does in senate bathrooms with Grahmnesty. Who cares!!!! They probably just chat about thier love for illegals in the senate stall. lets move on to more important issues.

Because our side has LOST on the gay issue, and things will never go back the way they were. It's time to move on.
Bullshit. It *will* get reversed demographically if not sooner as the blacks and hispanics as well as conservative Protestants are having children faster than the amoral perverts.

This isn't an issue based on race but of age. The vast and overwhelming majority of younger people, regardless of race, do not give the slightest of fucks if two gay people get married. The opposition to gay marriage is mostly older people and well...time makes fools of us all.

Its fine with me if grahm and rubio get married!!! they can get married on megyn kellys show and have tiny tim give marco away.

Having more kids doesn't help that much. Kids go to school, where liberal teachers indoctrinate them and turn them into liberals.

I sent my two daughters to Catholic school. Turns out, that was worse than public school.

Marco Rubio has a very hot wife and four beautiful children. I saw him interact with his children on TV and he seems like a loving father.

If he was gay 20 years ago, I don't really care.

Also, an arrow pointing to a guy who's face is covered up isn't really good proof of anything.

It's really hypocritical for liberals to try to use this issue against a Republican candidate. Maybe that makes them homophobes.

I agree!!! Lots of gay guys have female wifes. Its fine with me whatever rubio does in a private stall. Lets move on to immigration and his love for illegals.

Rubio attended “foam parties” which were known to be exclusively gay events which the Miami New Times reported as “foam sex” for homosexual men. Rubio claims that is how he met his wife, Miami Dolphins cheerleader Jeanette Dousdebes, but it is well-known that the only women who attended these parties were women who went to gay clubs in order to avoid having men hit on them (because all the men were homosexual).

Rubio-Foam-Party-1-438x300.jpg

Um....who says that's Rubio?

Trump supporters

This isn't an issue based on race but of age. The vast and overwhelming majority of younger people, regardless of race, do not give the slightest of fucks if two gay people get married. The opposition to gay marriage is mostly older people and well...time makes fools of us all.

The younguns have defiant opinions from their parents because they still think that their teachers told them the Truth back in school, like every other fucking generation since 1930. So what?

MY point is that the liberal mental disorder that is crushing our demographic growth rates will naturally right itself. This is why most states that put fag marriage on the ballot saw it lose until very recently. In twenty years when THEIR kids come up and they have been educated by more conservative options/schools/ etc the trend will have reversed.

Liberalism is DYING and will be a fringe group by the year 2050. And homosexuals will be on the fast track to extinction as parents get their kids genes cleansed of the ghey perv genes.

Having more kids doesn't help that much. Kids go to school, where liberal teachers indoctrinate them and turn them into liberals.

I sent my two daughters to Catholic school. Turns out, that was worse than public school.

Sending kids to school at some school house will be obsolete within 30 years. The school districts wont be able to afford keeping the public schools up with the latest tech as joblessness grows and destroys the tax base. People will be signing their kids up for home schools with a high degree of internet 3D lessons and public schools will be nothing more than day care for thugs.

The younguns have defiant opinions from their parents because they still think that their teachers told them the Truth back in school, like every other fucking generation since 1930. So what?

MY point is that the liberal mental disorder that is crushing our demographic growth rates will naturally right itself. This is why most states that put fag marriage on the ballot saw it lose until very recently. In twenty years when THEIR kids come up and they have been educated by more conservative options/schools/ etc the trend will have reversed.

Liberalism is DYING and will be a fringe group by the year 2050. And homosexuals will be on the fast track to extinction as parents get their kids genes cleansed of the ghey perv genes.

In 20 years from now conservatives will be attempting to take credit for gay marriage. Future generations will look back on the whole flap and snicker with the same disgust that mine did with interracial marriage bans. Bet the farm on it.

Mebbe he was just there...

... to 'gladhand' a few potential voters...

... get a 'feel' for the electorate.

Mebbe he was just there...

... to 'gladhand' a few potential voters...

... get a 'feel' for the electorate.

Perhaps Rubio was only doing rent boy research like Geroge Rekers? :dunno:

I feel as if I'm doing Republicans a duty (Heh. I said duty.) by contributing to the extinction of homosexuals. The more I have sex with them the faster they go straight. Take that, liberalism.

Forum List

Back