It's Over: Released Pics Expose Rubio Attending Gay Club Foam Parties In Miami

And homosexuals will be on the fast track to extinction as parents get their kids genes cleansed of the ghey perv genes.

I wasn't aware that you believe homosexuality is genetic.

I think that there are genetic predispositions toward a preference for men, like some have a weakness for alcoholism or depression.

But it does not control anyone.

As the genetic cues for same sex behavior are filtered out by us breeders, homosexual predispositions will almost entirely disappear and the rest will repress those disgusting and unnatural perversions in secret.

I don't agree with the vast majority of your assessment. There is nothing we can say to each other that will change our position concerning this topic. We will have to agree to disagree.

Last edited:
There's nothing "wrong" so to speak with choice of being "gay"...
Him being an Rino means he makes bad "choices" all his life all life so it seems...
Poach more Rinos
The only RINO in the race is Trump.
You're missing the point, trump is the shiny object that has obviously distracted all of these Rinos(progressive career politicians)... A filter so to speak...
Lol
The point is that Republicans are poised to shoot themselves in the foot, yet once again.
They shot themselves in the foot in the last two presidential elections...
Romney - the personality of a stump and a cult member...
McCain - old as dirt and spineless to boot...
Both progressive career politicians... Not a conservitives bone in their body - typical hope and change bullshit. Lol

Him being an Rino means he makes bad "choices" all his life all life so it seems...
Poach more Rinos
You're missing the point, trump is the shiny object that has obviously distracted all of these Rinos(progressive career politicians)... A filter so to speak...
Lol
The point is that Republicans are poised to shoot themselves in the foot, yet once again.
Both progressive career politicians... Not a conservitives bone in their body - typical hope and change bullshit. Lol
Both Rubio and Cruz have a more conservative record than Reagan. Trump, not so much. So it makes ZERO sense to use that as a criticism.

Poach more Rinos
Lol
Both Rubio and Cruz have a more conservative record than Reagan. Trump, not so much. So it makes ZERO sense to use that as a criticism.

Trump doesn't have a political record that I know of.

Poach more Rinos
Lol

What is funny about both nominations is the reaction from the democrat left. They called them all kinds of names. Never realizing that they were actually progressives which both could have gotten the democrat nomination if they were democrats.

Poach more Rinos
Lol
We have tried progressive career politicians for the better part of a century, the country has not improved. Im not saying I am not for trump or anyone for that matter, I will write in my choice. Just they are all bad choices on both sides...

Last edited:
Lol

Sure he does. He's voiced his opinion publicly many times. Most of it on the liberal side.

Lol
We have tried progressive career politicians for the better part of a century, the country has not improved. Im not saying I am for trump or anyone for that matter, I will write in my choice. Just they are all bad choices on both sides...
Good point, we never tried a carnival barker before, what the hell, what do we have to lose? The fact of the matter is being president IS political. I'm all for a business man at the helm, I just don't think a bully is the right one.

Poach more Rinos
Lol

What is funny about both nominations is the reaction from the democrat left. They called them all kinds of names. Never realizing that they were actually progressives which both could have gotten the democrat nomination if they were democrats.
No doubt, Mccian a maverick who is no Maverick at all, just a spineless progressive, and Romney the real author of Obamacare bullshit tax, a progressive pseudo-human...

Lol

No doubt, Mccian a maverick who is no Maverick at all, just a spineless progressive, and Romney the real author of Obamacare bullshit tax, a progressive pseudo-human...

Me thinks that Romney would have been an alright president. Kinda in the middle and could have been kept in check by Congress. McCain on the other hand has never impressed me.

Poach more Rinos
Lol
Reagan did not lie to the conservatives of his own party then tell different lies the same day in Spanish to Hispanic TV. Reagan was not a fudge packer.

Sure he does. He's voiced his opinion publicly many times. Most of it on the liberal side.[/QUOTE]
Why you ideologues think that no one can ever change their minds about anything?

Me thinks that Romney would have been an alright president. Kinda in the middle and could have been kept in check by Congress. McCain on the other hand has never impressed me.
If Romney had been elected we would have had the same damned thing we have gotten with Obama, only with a nice bow on it to make us feel better.

Lol
Reagan did not lie to the conservatives of his own party then tell different lies the same day in Spanish to Hispanic TV. Reagan was not a fudge packer.
The Rubio is gay thing is weird to me. He had 4 kids to prove he wasn't gay? And I've never heard any objective view about what he said in Spanish.

I think Trump is maxed out and Rubio can bring in a lot of hispanic votes. Republicans are smaller in number and absolutely cannot win unless they pull in most of the middle roaders. Cruz may be able to too though.

If Romney had been elected we would have had the same damned thing we have gotten with Obama, only with a nice bow on it to make us feel better.

Maybe, but considering he might have worked with both sides the results might have been better. They would have to be better.

Why you ideologues think that no one can ever change their minds about anything?

I'm an ideologue now? You are minimizing the point. Sure Reagan changed his mind too, but not during his run up for the presidency. He had a track record of conservativism by that time.

Forum List

Back