It's Over: Released Pics Expose Rubio Attending Gay Club Foam Parties In Miami

This is conservatives swift-boating each other.

A bitch when that lie you tell, that you've removed the safeties from, turns back on you.

"You arrogant ass, you've killed us"

Typical Rino...
When it comes to siding with the rich and corporations, he's Republican enough.

By the criteria, Mrs. Clinton is even more than enough. Do you keep forgetting who it is the democrats are pushing?
Is that any reason to vote GOP? Nope

Nope, but it is more then enough reason not to vote for Mrs Clinton.
So don't vote if you don't think there's a difference between Hillary and the GOP. But clearly you dislike Hillary more than any other politician so clearly there is a difference and it makes me love her more. My hatred of you makes me love her more.

Really? You hate me? Really? Do I know you? Man you folks like to throw the hate word around. Honestly if political discussion causes you to hate so damn much I have two words for you, seek help, quickly.

Mrs clinton is a proven liar, maybe deep in your soul that is really why you will vote for her. Simply because the worse she is the more fun it will be pushing her off on the rest of us. Liberalism is a mental disorder, seek help.

dTxhi3o.png

Another 'Conservative' Republican fraud. He's actually homosexual and he's also for Big Government. Now it's time for that other fraud Lindsey Graham to be outed.

Last edited:
Humm, the dancer photo looks Photoshopped, and the other photo is too incomplete to make any judgment. The arrest record doesn't seem to prove anything about his sexuality. If this is the only evidence, this is a non-story.

When it comes to siding with the rich and corporations, he's Republican enough.

By the criteria, Mrs. Clinton is even more than enough. Do you keep forgetting who it is the democrats are pushing?

So don't vote if you don't think there's a difference between Hillary and the GOP. But clearly you dislike Hillary more than any other politician so clearly there is a difference and it makes me love her more. My hatred of you makes me love her more.

Really? You hate me? Really? Do I know you? Man you folks like to throw the hate word around. Honestly if political discussion causes you to hate so damn much I have two words for you, seek help, quickly.

Mrs clinton is a proven liar, maybe deep in your soul that is really why you will vote for her. Simply because the worse she is the more fun it will be pushing her off on the rest of us. Liberalism is a mental disorder, seek help.
Do you hate liars?

Do you hate liars?

Everyone lies, but I can't think of one I posted on these boards, no reason to lie. That's a problem with liberals, they will make a difference in opinions out to be a lie. Really treatment is needed.

What I hate is sanctimonious people who lie, like Mrs Clinton's Bosnia lie. Totally fictious and her excuse for doing so is nothing short of psychotic. But that doesn't mean I hate Mrs. Clinton, I have never met Mrs. Clinton.

Here is why the lie is important:

The real harm Hillary Clinton inflicted on Bosnia.

Do you hate liars?

Everyone lies, but I can't think of one I posted on these boards, no reason to lie. That's a problem with liberals, they will make a difference in opinions out to be a lie. Really treatment is needed.

What I hate is sanctamous people who lie, like Mrs Clinton's Bosnia lie. Totally fictious and her excuse for doing so is nothing short of psychotic. But that doesn't mean I hate Mrs. Clinton, I have never met Mrs. Clinton.
Why'd you think I was talking about you? I was talking about republicans politicians.

So you are shocked and appalled that I hate Republicans but it's OK for you to throw the hate word around talking about hillary.

Another Republican phony faux outrage over our hate of you when you hate us just as much

Do you hate liars?

What I hate is sanctamous people who lie, like Mrs Clinton's Bosnia lie. Totally fictious and her excuse for doing so is nothing short of psychotic. But that doesn't mean I hate Mrs. Clinton, I have never met Mrs. Clinton.
Why'd you think I was talking about you? I was talking about republicans politicians.

So you are shocked and appalled that I hate Republicans but it's OK for you to throw the hate word around talking about hillary.

Another Republican phony faux outrage over our hate of you when you hate us just as much

Sigh, here is what you posted responding to a post I made:

Would seem to me that you need to tell whomever might be counseling you that in the course of a couple of hours you can't remember what you posted.

I think you have a hard time discerning between hating what a person stands for or does, and hating the person. Really that is why you need help.

I never said I hated anyone, YOU did.

Do you hate liars?

Would seem to me that you need to tell whomever might be counseling you that in the course of a couple of hours you can't remember what you posted.

I think you have a hard time discerning between hating what a person stands for or does, and hating the person. Really that is why you need help.

Sorry, go back and read what you wrote. You said you hate hillary. Or "people like her".

Seems you're just the other side of the coin.

Do you hate liars?

Sorry, go back and read what you wrote. You said you hate hillary. Or "people like her".

Seems you're just the other side of the coin.

I forgot to mention in my replies, if you think that I am outraged you are wrong. I would have to respect your vitriol rhetoric in order to be outraged.

Here is the post where you brought up hate, sorry I don't see where I posted anything about hating anyone. But that is what your side does. You post, go back and look, knowing full well there is nothing to find.

upload_2016-2-23_22-4-41.png

Forum List

Back