It's Perfectly Clear Now Who The Real Facists Are

From a white supremacist point of view this sickness is a gift from God. It seems to be especially deadly to everyone they hate. It's no accident that the "deplorables" are the harshest opponents to anything that may save lives.

It's no accident that Proglodytes are so willing to succumb to tyranny
The very second it became clear that it kills mostly black people, the elderly, poor people and immigrants the right jumped to their feet and yelled: "Fuck them motherfuckers, I need a haircut."

From a white supremacist point of view this sickness is a gift from God. It seems to be especially deadly to everyone they hate. It's no accident that the "deplorables" are the harshest opponents to anything that may save lives.

The very second it became clear that it kills mostly black people, the elderly, poor people and immigrants the right jumped to their feet and yelled: "Fuck them motherfuckers, I need a haircut."

So the virus is racist, like math and milk?

So the virus is racist, like math and milk?
Not racist but it really seems to take a toll on those unwilling or unable to social distance.

Forum List

Back