It's Putin's Fault Hillary Is Corrupt

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
How pathetic is it our government is so corrupt it takes hackers to expose it? How is it our FBI, CIA, NSA, and Justice Department are all bought and paid for by a Democrat crime syndicate?

They are so corrupt even when it is proven their own party conspired against Sanders no one is prosecuted. Even when the FBI admits Hillary deleted emails after Congress subpoenas them no one is held accountable.

All you have to do is plead the fifth and collect your cash.

Yes, Libtardos, it's Putin's fault Hillary is corrupt and if you don't believe me just ask Hillary.

How pathetic is it our government is so corrupt it takes hackers to expose it? How is it our FBI, CIA, NSA, and Justice Department are all bought and paid for by a Democrat crime syndicate?

They are so corrupt even when it is proven their own party conspired against Sanders no one is prosecuted. Even when the FBI admits Hillary deleted emails after Congress subpoenas them no one is held accountable.

Yes, Libtardos, it's Putin's fault Hillary is corrupt and if you don't believe me just ask Hillary.

You're one of those that kind of misses those good ol days of forming a posse and a quick lynching by the nearest tree.....

Yeah...how dare anyone expose her corruption, whether it be Putin, Assange, etc.

Just stop picking on Hillary!!!!!!!!

Idiot sheeple

You're one of those that kind of misses those good ol days of forming a posse and a quick lynching by the nearest tree.....

You're one of those who don't care how corrupt the Clinton's are as long as you get more of what other people make. Oh, and it would take a cable.

I was just thinking yesterday it is sad the Russians have such an effective weapon called truth.

You're one of those who don't care how corrupt the Clinton's are as long as you get more of what other people make

How true.....BTW, could you send me another check? I need a new, more modern cell phone.....(What a fucking dolt......LOL)

Perfect strategy, right wingers......

Pin your "hopes" on an Australian pedophile and a KGB despot.....and let us know how it all comes out in less than 4 weeks...LOL

Forum List

Back