It's That Time Again

Good for you, kook.

You believe in a myth that has no basis in facts.

To pretend all other people are evil because they do not share your myth is NOT a good thing for mankind.

It is a destructive element on other people.

It is no better than thinking all non muslims are infidels who must be distroyed or converted.

Oh this is not their first shot at the Muslims. The Crusades wiped out about a million of them. They took out hundreds of thousands of "WITCHES." Hitler was a religious reformer and took out 5 or 6 million Jews....they can't even be sure how many.

Religion accomodated slavery and the submission of women until it became unpopular but changed their stance when the donations began to dwindle. Don't worry....their latest denial of a flaming hell will be the end of the church. After preaching billions of hell fire and damnation sermons they are claiming that there are no flames in hell. The reason.....faulty translation. This will do them in completely. Even ignorant people will begin to catch on to a scam which is perpetrated for money and money alone after so long.

I think that anger is one of the stages of grief, and when you leave your faith, you definitely grieve. But, it's not a place where you want to stay stuck.

Cammpbelll, do you envision a point in your life where you'll get help for your childhood issues? :eusa_whistle:

Do you envision a time when you will get help for believing a 2000 year old fairy tale which is based on words written by ignorant people who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat

How many virgin births do you know about.....or better, can prove

How much walking on water have you witnessed

How about turning water into wine

Healing leprosy by touching

raising from the dead

feeding thousands with two fish and five loaves then gathering leftovers

resurrection

ghosts

Brainwashed people fascinate me....the reason...they're not ignorant they just appear to be

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. The Scrooge may just be of the devil, from what he has posted so far, I'd have to say yes.
2. Of course he has to attack the Catholics, the one true religion from the beginning.
3. Ofcourse he has to poo poo their funding, as if its some sort of pay to play scheme.
4. Ofcourse he wants to laugh at people wearing nice cloths, having nice cars, and all for the betterment of no one, is his claim.
5. I'd have to say, that his words spoken are right for satans mouth, something he *would* say.
6. I think I understand campbell now, he is in fact of the devil, and is so long gone in deep of satan, he is hopeless.
7. I say good bye to bad rubbish, you have made your bed, now old geezer, and you must sleep in it!
8. And all you can say is, "The devil made me do it", I sure that will carry a lot of weight on judgment day!
9. I pity *YOU*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Once More Just For The Teen Agers:

IF THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE DROPPED BY ONE TIME AND LEFT THE ONLY KEYS TO THE KINGDOM WITH A BUNCH OF IGNORANT GOAT HERDERS WHO BELIEVED IN WITCHCRAFT AND THOUGHT THE EARTH WAS FLAT HE HAS ONE HELLUVA SENSE OF HUMOR

1. THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE DID DROP BY AND DID LEAVE THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM WITH MANKIND, WHOM WAS INDEED JESUS CHRIST THE LORD, WHO'S MISSION WAS TO OFFER A WAY FOR MAN OUT OF PERMANENT SEPARATION WITH GOD, BEING TRICKED OF SATAN INTO BELIEVING A LIE, WHICH YOU SADLY FELL FOR AFTER 60+ YEARS OF BEING WITHIN THE CHURCH AS AN UNBELIEVER, THERE'S SOMETHING FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE, IF YOU WERE NOT BEING FED BY GOD, WHILE YOU SPENT A LIFE TIME IN CHURCH THEN WHY DID YOU STAY? YOU ARE NOT A HYPOCRITE ARE YOU? THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT YOU IS STARTING TO GET INTERESTING. WE ARE IN CONVERSATION WITH A PERSON WHO LIVED AN ENTIRE LIFETIME WITHIN THE WALLS OF GODS HOUSE, WHO THEN LEAVES WHILE SHOOTING THE FINGER AT GOD WITH BOTH HANDS AS HE BACKS OUT THE DOOR. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING. AND HIS MAIN TARGET IS THE CATHOLICS, WHICH ISN'T EVEN THE CHURCH HE ATTENDED ALL THOSE YEARS, STRANGE HUH?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Cammpbelll, do you envision a point in your life where you'll get help for your childhood issues? :eusa_whistle:

Do you envision a time when you will get help for believing a 2000 year old fairy tale which is based on words written by ignorant people who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat

How many virgin births do you know about.....or better, can prove

How much walking on water have you witnessed

How about turning water into wine

Healing leprosy by touching

raising from the dead

feeding thousands with two fish and five loaves then gathering leftovers

resurrection

ghosts

Brainwashed people fascinate me....the reason...they're not ignorant they just appear to be

I'm non-religious. I went through the same phase that you're currently experiencing several years ago. It passed. I hope yours does, eventually, as well.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. The Scrooge may just be of the devil, from what he has posted so far, I'd have to say yes.
2. Of course he has to attack the Catholics, the one true religion from the beginning.
3. Ofcourse he has to poo poo their funding, as if its some sort of pay to play scheme.
4. Ofcourse he wants to laugh at people wearing nice cloths, having nice cars, and all for the betterment of no one, is his claim.
5. I'd have to say, that his words spoken are right for satans mouth, something he *would* say.
6. I think I understand campbell now, he is in fact of the devil, and is so long gone in deep of satan, he is hopeless.
7. I say good bye to bad rubbish, you have made your bed, now old geezer, and you must sleep in it!
8. And all you can say is, "The devil made me do it", I sure that will carry a lot of weight on judgment day!
9. I pity *YOU*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Once More Just For The Teen Agers:

IF THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE DROPPED BY ONE TIME AND LEFT THE ONLY KEYS TO THE KINGDOM WITH A BUNCH OF IGNORANT GOAT HERDERS WHO BELIEVED IN WITCHCRAFT AND THOUGHT THE EARTH WAS FLAT HE HAS ONE HELLUVA SENSE OF HUMOR

1. THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE DID DROP BY AND DID LEAVE THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM WITH MANKIND, WHOM WAS INDEED JESUS CHRIST THE LORD, WHO'S MISSION WAS TO OFFER A WAY FOR MAN OUT OF PERMANENT SEPARATION WITH GOD, BEING TRICKED OF SATAN INTO BELIEVING A LIE, WHICH YOU SADLY FELL FOR AFTER 60+ YEARS OF BEING WITHIN THE CHURCH AS AN UNBELIEVER, THERE'S SOMETHING FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE, IF YOU WERE NOT BEING FED BY GOD, WHILE YOU SPENT A LIFE TIME IN CHURCH THEN WHY DID YOU STAY? YOU ARE NOT A HYPOCRITE ARE YOU? THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT YOU IS STARTING TO GET INTERESTING. WE ARE IN CONVERSATION WITH A PERSON WHO LIVED AN ENTIRE LIFETIME WITHIN THE WALLS OF GODS HOUSE, WHO THEN LEAVES WHILE SHOOTING THE FINGER AT GOD WITH BOTH HANDS AS HE BACKS OUT THE DOOR. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING. AND HIS MAIN TARGET IS THE CATHOLICS, WHICH ISN'T EVEN THE CHURCH HE ATTENDED ALL THOSE YEARS, STRANGE HUH?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You don't have to yell. It's hurting my ears..

Put on your best clothing, drive your best vehicle, say the right and proper words, show up at the building with the spire pointing up, impress your friends and drop off your tithe. I suggest tithing your gross.

New buildings, add ons, stained glass, oak or mahagony pews, musical instruments, expensive sound systems, carpeting, preacher's expenses, his salary, his home, youth programs, religious retreats, etc. must be funded.

You do this and say your hail Mary's and I promise you good feelings through the Christmas week. Oh.....don't forget to drop in an extra $20 for Jesus' birthday and something for the pope.

Baptist dont say hail Marys you retard. Joe, you are moxing your Catholic with your baptist again. This is not something a person who was a brain washed Baptist from the 40's untli 90 something would make. You are slipping joe.

It's hard to get help for fictional issues from a fictional childhood.

I think it's possible that he's an old dude. He kind of reminds me of this guy from another forum who had a traumatic brain injury on the job and was a little off-balance in his posting history.

Pretending people are evil for NOT believing in an idea that has no proof of what it claims is silly

Put on your best clothing, drive your best vehicle, say the right and proper words, show up at the building with the spire pointing up, impress your friends and drop off your tithe. I suggest tithing your gross.

New buildings, add ons, stained glass, oak or mahagony pews, musical instruments, expensive sound systems, carpeting, preacher's expenses, his salary, his home, youth programs, religious retreats, etc. must be funded.

You do this and say your hail Mary's and I promise you good feelings through the Christmas week. Oh.....don't forget to drop in an extra $20 for Jesus' birthday and something for the pope.

With the variety of threads you've started lately, it's pretty clear you have some issues. Instead of whining about them here on these message boards, why don't you grow a set, step up and make the decision to do something about it! Unless of course you enjoy living in your misery while you continue to blame everyone and everything else for what's wrong in your life.

It's hard to get help for fictional issues from a fictional childhood.

I think it's possible that he's an old dude. He kind of reminds me of this guy from another forum who had a traumatic brain injury on the job and was a little off-balance in his posting history.

Early called it. He's that joe character who has a particular hard-on for Mormons.

Baptist dont say hail Marys you retard. Joe, you are moxing your Catholic with your baptist again. This is not something a person who was a brain washed Baptist from the 40's untli 90 something would make. You are slipping joe.

I did the post for Catholics. I just love their long white or cardinal gowns with the tall hats. When they swing their golden smoke pots I almost get my rocks off. The Catholic kids do.

Pretending people are evil for NOT believing in an idea that has no proof of what it claims is silly

Hmmm..I'm not sure that believing they are being used by an evil entity is the same as believing they're evil themselves.

On the other hand, we're all vile sinners. The saved have the comfort of Christ in this life, and can rest secure in knowledge that heaven awaits them. That's the only difference between us, and you, the unsaved.

We just aren't used by Satan in that one particular way...via our own non-belief, our own desire to bring down Christians. But Satan certainly sits among the congregation of every single church on the face of the earth.

Hmmm..I'm not sure that believing they are being used by an evil entity is the same as believing they're evil themselves.

On the other hand, we're all vile sinners. The saved have the comfort of Christ in this life, and can rest secure in knowledge that heaven awaits them. That's the only difference between us, and you, the unsaved.

We just aren't used by Satan in that one particular way...via our own non-belief, our own desire to bring down Christians. But Satan certainly sits among the congregation of every single church on the face of the earth.

I'm not a sinner....that crock of unadulterated shit is for you folks. Like I said....it's in the mind and that's the only place it is......thus, "Brainwashing"

If you believe that sinning stuff that means you believe that the entire universe was created in six days about six thousand years ago and that two naked teens in a garden with a snake determined the eternal fate of the human race. I feel sorry for you.

Forum List

Back