It's Time for Americans in Puerto Rico to Start Paying Federal Income Tax

I don't think it is the mainland Americans living in Puerto Rico who are in need of help.

But MSM keeps referencing the 3 million plus Americans in PR whom they claim POTUS is failing

-Geaux

Puerto Ricans are Americans. And there are 3 million of them.

and?

-Geaux

You were referring to the Americans who moved from the mainland to avoid paying taxes who are butthurt when they are not getting Federal assistance.

And I told you that it is not those people in need of assistance.

(Why I am I summarizing this for you? Can you read?)
And I said they need to start paying income tax

-Geaux

Sure, when they can vote for president.

I don't think it is the mainland Americans living in Puerto Rico who are in need of help.

But MSM keeps referencing the 3 million plus Americans in PR whom they claim POTUS is failing

-Geaux

and?

-Geaux

You were referring to the Americans who moved from the mainland to avoid paying taxes who are butthurt when they are not getting Federal assistance.

-Geaux

Fine with me.

But do they need to start paying taxes before they get help?

While they are taxed for SS and medicare, they pay no federal income tax. That is what attracts many to move there.

-Geaux
-------

Federal taxes[edit]
Though the Commonwealth government has its own tax laws, Puerto Ricans are also required to pay most US federal taxes,[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] with the major exception being that most residents do not have to pay the federal personal income tax.

Taxation in Puerto Rico - Wikipedia

They also cannot vote.

-Geaux

and?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Then they need to stfu as they're lucky to be getting any help at all

Free loaders

-Geaux

Shame on Trump.

when-a-trump-branded-golf-course-in-puerto-rico-went-27971151.png

And for the record, I'm talking about mainlanders who move there to escape paying federal income tax. If they want to be on their own that is just fine with me

-Geaux

While they are taxed for SS and medicare, they pay no federal income tax. That is what attracts many to move there.

-Geaux
-------

Federal taxes[edit]
Though the Commonwealth government has its own tax laws, Puerto Ricans are also required to pay most US federal taxes,[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] with the major exception being that most residents do not have to pay the federal personal income tax.

Then it's time for the federal government to start pouring cash into Puerto Rico's schools and infrastructure instead of just hurricanes.

-Geaux
-------

Federal taxes[edit]

Yeah, now is the time — while they’re drowning.

4493432800000578-4908648-image-a-24_1506069645441.jpg

-Geaux
-------

Federal taxes[edit]

Yeah, now is the time — while they’re drowning.

4493432800000578-4908648-image-a-24_1506069645441.jpg

Gee, the water is up to the hubcaps.

Gasp

-Geaux

and?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Then they need to stfu as they're lucky to be getting any help at all

Free loaders

-Geaux

They are U.S. citizens, they deserve nothing less than the support anyone else would get. But, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Forum List

Back