Its time for business's to start whining again......

They will just hire less help.

You gotta be a blonde...hire less people????? Think about i
They'll just assign less overtime, have to take some away from full timers, and hire more part timers.

I don't think this will be a big deal.

It will be to the guys getting less hours and less money because the government once again is trying to "help" them.

Once again, you morons are missing the point......Managers and salary employees are doing much greater hours than what they should and not being compensated for it. This is due to the greed of most business's who cut their work forces in half and expected those left to pick up the slack and its been working real well for them for a very long time, especially after the big crash of 08. Meanwhile, their profits have soured, we all see the stock market margins, they're making a killing and CEO bonuses haven't changed, now have they? They'll either hire more people or respect a 40 hour work week and pay OT if needed. Bottom line, consumers will pick up the tab, we always do!!

Dipshit. When corporations compensated for the loss they were going to take due to the ACA... First thing they did was establish a hiring/ OT/wage freeze. Then they phased out all temps. Then finally sold off call centers to businesses that shipped jobs over seas. As much as you wish it....They aren't going to take a loss because of this Obama OT BS.

Loss my big black ass. Listen, look at the market, stocks have soured...as a matter of record, they've made more money under Obama than in any time in our nations history, that is fact. Consumer demand is what caused those hiring freezes, had nothing to do with thier bottom line, CEO pay only increased, another fact. Don't ever think corporations lose money. Even when they ship jobs overseas, US tax payers foot the bill for that too, through tax incentives given by the feds....and this comment :As much as you wish it....They aren't going to take a loss because of this Obama OT BS???? I'm the one saying that..duh...clearly your blonde!!
They will just hire less help.

You gotta be a blonde...hire less people????? Think about i
They'll just assign less overtime, have to take some away from full timers, and hire more part timers.

I don't think this will be a big deal.

It will be to the guys getting less hours and less money because the government once again is trying to "help" them.

Once again, you morons are missing the point......Managers and salary employees are doing much greater hours than what they should and not being compensated for it. This is due to the greed of most business's who cut their work forces in half and expected those left to pick up the slack and its been working real well for them for a very long time, especially after the big crash of 08. Meanwhile, their profits have soured, we all see the stock market margins, they're making a killing and CEO bonuses haven't changed, now have they? They'll either hire more people or respect a 40 hour work week and pay OT if needed. Bottom line, consumers will pick up the tab, we always do!!

Dipshit. When corporations compensated for the loss they were going to take due to the ACA... First thing they did was establish a hiring/ OT/wage freeze. Then they phased out all temps. Then finally sold off call centers to businesses that shipped jobs over seas. As much as you wish it....They aren't going to take a loss because of this Obama OT BS.

Loss my big black ass. Listen, look at the market, stocks have soured...as a matter of record, they've made more money under Obama than in any time in our nations history, that is fact. Consumer demand is what caused those hiring freezes, had nothing to do with thier bottom line, CEO pay only increased, another fact. Don't ever think corporations lose money. Even when they ship jobs overseas, US tax payers foot the bill for that too, through tax incentives given by the feds....and this comment :As much as you wish it....They aren't going to take a loss because of this Obama OT BS???? I'm the one saying that..duh...clearly your blonde!!

Of course corporations arent going to lose money. They have to answer to their stock holders. They will compensate in other areas. Cut overtime across the board for the hourly folks, phase out temps etc...

Just like they did in prep for Obamacare.

Forum List

Back