🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's time for mandatory vaccination

Told you so! :laugh:

Get the shot or take a hike.

After months of reluctance, Corporate America is taking a stand on keeping its returning workers safe. A growing number of companies are requiring vaccinations for employees and in some cases, for clients and customers.

Most companies are allowing for very rare religious and health exemptions, of course. But the “I read something scary on Facebook” excuse doesn’t apply anymore.

Silicon Valley is leading the way. Facebook and Google announced all employees returning to the office must be vaccinated.

Concentra registered nurse Deysi Fleix administers a Moderna COVID-19 vaccination to an Amazon employee at an Amazon fulfillment center on March 31, 2021 in North Las Vegas, Nevada. The company is offering employees vaccinations at its facility for eight days.
These companies are requiring Covid-19 vaccines for their employees

Netflix (NFLX) is the first studio to mandate the vaccine. All actors who star in the streaming giant’s programming and the employees who come in contact with them must have the shot.

Wall Street offices are filling up fast. And vaccines are required. The financial sector says get vaxxed or find a new job. BlackRock (BLK) and Morgan Stanley (MS) announced all employees must be vaccinated to return to the office.

It’s a diverse list. Saks Fifth Avenue, the Washington Post, Ascension Health, and Lyft (LYFT) are also requiring the shot to work.

It’s good business. Johnny Taylor, Jr, of the Society of Human Resource Management, says most employees want vaccine mandates. They want to know their workplace is safe when people return. His polling shows nearly 70% of employees want their colleagues to be vaccinated. And patience has worn thin with the vaccine-hesitant.

I would change 'vaccine-hesitant' to 'gigantic pussies', but that's just my desire for accuracy in reporting.

Last edited:
Told you so! :laugh:

Get the shot or take a hike.

After months of reluctance, Corporate America is taking a stand on keeping its returning workers safe. A growing number of companies are requiring vaccinations for employees and in some cases, for clients and customers.

Most companies are allowing for very rare religious and health exemptions, of course. But the “I read something scary on Facebook” excuse doesn’t apply anymore.

Silicon Valley is leading the way. Facebook and Google announced all employees returning to the office must be vaccinated.

Concentra registered nurse Deysi Fleix administers a Moderna COVID-19 vaccination to an Amazon employee at an Amazon fulfillment center on March 31, 2021 in North Las Vegas, Nevada. The company is offering employees vaccinations at its facility for eight days.
These companies are requiring Covid-19 vaccines for their employees
Netflix (NFLX) is the first studio to mandate the vaccine. All actors who star in the streaming giant’s programming and the employees who come in contact with them must have the shot.

Wall Street offices are filling up fast. And vaccines are required. The financial sector says get vaxxed or find a new job. BlackRock (BLK) and Morgan Stanley (MS) announced all employees must be vaccinated to return to the office.

It’s a diverse list. Saks Fifth Avenue, the Washington Post, Ascension Health, and Lyft (LYFT) are also requiring the shot to work.

It’s good business. Johnny Taylor, Jr, of the Society of Human Resource Management, says most employees want vaccine mandates. They want to know their workplace is safe when people return. His polling shows nearly 70% of employees want their colleagues to be vaccinated. And patience has worn thin with the vaccine-hesitant.

I would change 'vaccine-hesitant' to 'gigantic pussies', but that's just my desire for accuracy in reporting.
You want apartheid, with the the unvaxxed as the blacks.

I don't think so.

Because fuck you, that's why! :laugh:

And here comes the counter-economy and the black market, lol.
Speakeasies everywhere.....
3D printed guns for sale......
Gold coins and cryptocurrency.....

Welcome to MY world, lol.

1627659913062.png

I plan on running you all out of business and then looting and pillaging whatever is left, while laughing my ass off.
:cool:

And here comes the counter-economy and the black market, lol.
Speakeasies everywhere.....
3D printed guns for sale......
Gold coins and cryptocurrency.....

Welcome to MY world, lol.

View attachment 519236

I plan on running you all out of business and then looting and pillaging whatever is left, while laughing my ass off.
Keep showing us what an imbecile you are: he won't be allowed into the restaurant without showing vaccination status.

Keep showing us what an imbecile you are: he won't be allowed into the restaurant without showing vaccination status.
Who wants to go into a restaurant that's on fire?
:flameth:

Besides, we already hacked the accounts and emptied them out anyway.

How about "Go fuck yourself with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake"?

No means no.
Then, NO entrance for you, NO-boy. And soon, NO normal treatment of you as society ostracizes the misfits who endanger everyone's children with their hissy-fit white-right vaccine refusal. Fighting for your freedom? You're gurgling nonsense.

OP wants to force an experimental "vaccine" on people.
But the left arent authoritarian psychopaths.. or so they say.
That might make sense in your comicbook world, but in reality, the science behind these vaccines is sound, and as we now see, unvaccinated people are catching the Delta variant. Congratulations. That sure has gone well for y'all. What a bunch of geniuses.

Now why don't you go drink sewage. What could go wrong?

Forum List

Back