It's time for Pelosi to move on...

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
She's done a lot of good work, but frankly - she, and others, inhibit new talent from taking on leadership positions. Time to step aside.

She's done a lot of good work, but frankly - she, and others, inhibit new talent from taking on leadership positions. Time to step aside.

I get your point, but she knows how to fight and get things done. She knows where all the bodies are buried. If she is replaced, I'd like it to be someone like Eric Swalwell.

She will never leave you.

Yeah she will...the Grim Reaper is stalking her

Even the Grim Reaper has a sense of humor. She's not going anywhere soon.

You may be right but judging from some of her recent appearances she might be a drooling carrot soon....not that would be any better than the old bat is now.

What you’re saying is she should retire.

She's not going to just step down from leadership and become an ordinary House member representing her district.

The question is moot, of course, given the fact Democrats won’t control the House anything soon.

I agree with Trey Gowdy when, some time ago, he called Nancy Pelosi “mind-numbingly stupid!” and added that Pelosi needs to see a Mental Health Professional! :clap2:

Yes, it's time for that woman to move on.

Forum List

Back