It's time for Pelosi to move on...

She's done a lot of good work, but frankly - she, and others, inhibit new talent from taking on leadership positions. Time to step aside.
She has always been, and always will be, a kook.

She is classic example of why we have and Electoral College and not popular vote to elect POTUS. Look at California voters judgement with her continued re-election. Thank God Cali was not allowed to make the difference in 2016. Voters out there are nuts.

She's done a lot of good work, but frankly - she, and others, inhibit new talent from taking on leadership positions. Time to step aside.
Dems could use some new blood

But Pelosi does piss off the right

Republicans want her to stay.

She's a good target and rallying source for the base.

Her being a target is based on a lot of right-wing misinformation and conspiracy theories. Much like with Hillary and Obama.
bullshit....so you live out here and know what she is like right?...

Pffft.

Watch any of her interviews lately? She's a madwoman right out of "The Snake Pit".

Feinstein loses California Democratic Party’s endorsement

Just 37 percent of delegates to the statewide convention, held this year in San Diego, backed Feinstein in her bid for a fifth full term. More than 54 percent backed state Senate leader Kevin de León, who entered the race in October and has run to Feinstein’s left on health care, taxes and immigration. Candidates needed 60 percent of the vote to win the party’s endorsement, making Feinstein the first incumbent senator in recent memory who will run in June’s primary without official backing.

“California Democrats are hungry for new leadership that will fight for California values from the front lines, not equivocate on the sidelines,” de León said Sunday morning in a statement. “We all deserve a leader who will take our climate action to Washington and will fight each and every day to protect our human and civil rights, our immigrant families and Dreamers, champion universal healthcare and create good paying middle class jobs.”

Republicans want her to stay.

She's a good target and rallying source for the base.

Her being a target is based on a lot of right-wing misinformation and conspiracy theories. Much like with Hillary and Obama.
bullshit....so you live out here and know what she is like right?...

Pffft.

Watch any of her interviews lately? She's a madwoman right out of "The Snake Pit".
i have known how she is for decades...my only regret is i could not vote against her.....

You guys and gals do understand that these old hags are getting replaced by younger ones who are even further left than they are.....................

Didn't think that was possible.................Hell Feinstein has openly stated she'd ban all guns in America......and is losing.......saying she's too far to the right.........

Scary.............what kind of monsters are taking their places.

You guys and gals do understand that these old hags are getting replaced by younger ones who are even further left than they are.....................

Didn't think that was possible.................Hell Feinstein has openly stated she'd ban all guns in America......and is losing.......saying she's too far to the right.........

I am more concerned about the depraved monsters on the right.

I say Keep the Bitch.

She will do less harm with Alzheimer's than when she was just Bat-Shit Crazy.

I am more concerned about the depraved monsters on the right.

Did the two of you just call each other MONSTERS? You'd think that after the "animals" scandal this week, there'd be a truce on labeling people monsters and animals.. :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

I agree with all of your OP, except for the part “she’s done a lot of good work,”. She is the quintessential example of what is bad about American politics. And she is butt ugly to boot.

I agree with all of your OP, except for the part “she’s done a lot of good work,”. She is the quintessential example of what is bad about American politics. And she is butt ugly to boot.
Per the Right, yes?

I agree with you!

ugly to boot? who knows may be ....there are uglier than her ....but yes, I know what you mean!

Why do rightwingers concentrate on a woman’s looks rather than ability?

Forum List

Back