It's time for the US to end the sanctions on Iran.

1. Venezuela - 300,878 million barrels.
  2. Saudi Arabia - 266,455 million barrels.
  3. Canada - 169,709 million barrels.
  4. Iran - 158,400 million barrels.
  5. Iraq - 142,503 million barrels.
  6. Kuwait - 101,500 million barrels.
  7. United Arab Emirates - 97,800 million barrels.
  8. Russia - 80,000 million barrels.
  9. Libya - 48,363 million barrels.
US Sanctions imposed

Iran in the early 70's
3C54366200000578-4148684-image-a-123_1485530531900.jpg

166868_195909130423839_159544064060346_848177_2566532_n.jpg

And hopefully again....soon.

Let's tighten the sanctions and help the people...….fuck the mullahs.

..... but are we doing that to them... or are they doing that by trying to create nuclear weapons, and threaten world war 3?

If my brother-in-law who is an alcoholic can't pay his mortgage, and I refuse to help him pay his mortgage... I'm not doing that to him. He did that to himself, by being irresponsible, and I'm not going to enable his bad behavior.

Iran has chosen a bad path. The sanctions are not us just randomly causing other people problems. They are a required response to a dangerous regime that intends to cause wide spread harm.

They did that. Not us.

..... but are we doing that to them... or are they doing that by trying to create nuclear weapons, and threaten world war 3?

If my brother-in-law who is an alcoholic can't pay his mortgage, and I refuse to help him pay his mortgage... I'm not doing that to him. He did that to himself, by being irresponsible, and I'm not going to enable his bad behavior.

Iran has chosen a bad path. The sanctions are not us just randomly causing other people problems. They are a required response to a dangerous regime that intends to cause wide spread harm.

They did that. Not us.
How do you know Russia or someone else hasn't already sold them nukes ?
Israel and Saudi Arabia hope not.

They did that. Not us.
How do you know Russia or someone else hasn't already sold them nukes ?
Israel and Saudi Arabia hope not.

yeah, but by the logic, the Russians or the Chinese could have sold them medical supplies. If their government dictatorship economy was even remotely good, instead of running around slaughtering people... they could simply buy medical supplies from the Russians and Chinese... right?

Like I said, they did this to themselves.

yeah, but by the logic, the Russians or the Chinese could have sold them medical supplies. If their government dictatorship economy was even remotely good, instead of running around slaughtering people... they could simply buy medical supplies from the Russians and Chinese... right?

No. The war mongers are doing it to them
and us.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

and us.

Nah, the mullahs suck.

Can't wait til the Iranian people string them all up.

and us.

and us.

The war mongers are doing it to them? When was the time, pre-warmongers? When was that?

And what does the national debt clock have to do with it?

Of course we only killed half a million Iraqis ( with sanctions)
and they were our "friends". lol

I wonder why Iran trusts us so much.

Again, they did that.

Saddam Husein kicked out the UN weapons inspectors. Saddam did that. We were patient with Saddam for over a decade. We gave them endless chances to simply open up... let UN inspectors have free access, and prove they destroyed their WMDs and dismantled their production facilities.

Saddam refused. Now, you can say Saddam really did dismantle their WMD programs with 20/20 hind sight. Great. But the people at that time, did not have 20/20 hind sight. All we knew was, Saddam was repeatedly denying the UN inspectors access to their military facilities, and then expelled them.

Why would Saddam do that, if he had complied with all the demands?

So we logically, and nearly every intelligence agency around the world agreed... thought that he was still running WMD programs.

So, everything that happened there, is on their hands. Those children that died... their fault. Period.

and a sad story.
I'd much rather point out your standard of exceptionalism here leaves a lot to be desired- typical me, me, me, me exceptionalism- moron, they did nothing to the US except refuse to play the blatantly corrupt game and people like you feel it's okay-

and a sad story.
I'd much rather point out your standard of exceptionalism here leaves a lot to be desired- typical me, me, me, me exceptionalism- moron, they did nothing to the US except refuse to play the blatantly corrupt game and people like you feel it's okay-

Don't care.

Forum List

Back