It's time for the US to end the sanctions on Iran.

Ok then, 444 years it is.
Not quite- 2020 - 1953 is hardly 444 years, dope.
I see you're one of those who thinks whatever his godvernment does is a-okay- but I bet you cry like a baby and scream like a panther when retaliated against, huh? Don't forget turning jews away and interning japanese and committing near genocide here- oh, don't forget conscription to turn brother against brother- after all the fed godvernment is perfect- as long as your guy is in charge. Right?
Morons come is all political stripes. Your check is in the mail, fool.
Ok we get it

you hate America

Iranian royalists overthrew the commie president in 1953 with our assistance

and we are not responsible for saving iranian terrorists from the coronavirus

Maybe one of the mullahs can explain what legitimate reason they have to be stockpiling enriched uranium. Seriously.

Does anyone think they are building a nuclear power plant?

What.

Legitimate.

Reason?

Why is having nuclear weapons not a legitimate reason?

I have never understood why the US thinks they get to tell everyone else who is and who is not allowed to have certain weapons.
Its not only the US but the UN which is opposed to iran going nuclear

The USA isn’t any better than any other country, it would be offensive to help Iran. Let’s not be condescending to the brown people. They are capable of handling this themselves.

Maybe one of the mullahs can explain what legitimate reason they have to be stockpiling enriched uranium. Seriously.

What.

Legitimate.

Reason?

I have never understood why the US thinks they get to tell everyone else who is and who is not allowed to have certain weapons.

And?? Since when did the US give a fuck what the UN thinks?

What.

Legitimate.

Reason?

And?? Since when did the US give a fuck what the UN thinks?
I dont

but libs always have and now cant have it both ways

Its not just America that opposed iran having nuclear weapons

Ok we get it

you hate America

Hate is a mighty powerful emotion and the only thing I say I hate is the cold (attributed to global warming especially) -

I do, however, LOVE the concept of America which has become far removed from what the Founders believed to be the best way to ensure Liberty- BTW, Washington and Jefferson both disliked foreign entanglements- trade with all, ally with none- there are no caveats in that belief-
Just as there are no caveats in all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights
coup
/ko͞o/

Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: coup; plural noun: coups; noun: coup d'état; plural noun: coup d'états; plural noun: coups d'état
a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

Aftershocks Of Iran's 1953 Coup Still Felt Around The World, 60 Years Later

The Brits wanted control of the natural resources of Iran to prevent the boogey man communism from having access to them- the communist boogey man came from Allen Dulles, Eisenhower's (who was a buddy to Stalin who didn't want a war with the US, BTW) appointed Director of the CIA who saw a boogey man in every part of the world, not just the ME- he saw him in South America as well- created an entire industry of bomb shelter builders too-

I don't recall saying we are responsible for saving Iranian anything- can you provide some evidence that anyone has?

Bring a flashlight and sack lunch-

Before we kill another million people over there.

As Coronavirus Spreads, Iranian Doctors Fear the Worst

iran-coronavirus-harirchi.jpg

It's time to show true leadership and do the right thing, before it's too late.

Waaaa, it's time to bomb them.

Ok then, 444 years it is.
Not quite- 2020 - 1953 is hardly 444 years, dope.
I see you're one of those who thinks whatever his godvernment does is a-okay- but I bet you cry like a baby and scream like a panther when retaliated against, huh? Don't forget turning jews away and interning japanese and committing near genocide here- oh, don't forget conscription to turn brother against brother- after all the fed godvernment is perfect- as long as your guy is in charge. Right?
Morons come is all political stripes. Your check is in the mail, fool.
^^^^too stupid to understand a comment. Screw Iran.

So many American is exceptional liberals....ugh, you ugly Americans make me sick...with Coronavirus.

Iran is a great country and can handle this all by themselves. Don’t be racist!

Let fake allah save them the way he saved Soleimani, Bin Laden and Al Baghdadi.
Let the protestant, or jewish God save the US-
America is the most Prosperous and Most Powerful Nation in World History outside of God's Israel during David's-Solomon's reign.

So despite the Un Godly Democrats, Pagans, Heathens, Satan Worshiping allah following demon possessed Mooslims, and Homosexual-Pedophiles, and Atheists there are still Godly Servants of God in America.

But when The Rapture of The Church comes, you can pick the bones of America because all that will be left is a carcass. There will be not even one good or moral person after that as millions of Christians will be called home to Heaven in The Twinkling of an Eye so that they can watch The Wrath of God, and The Reign of AntiChrist from The Safety of Heaven.

You'll be here on Earth to witness it, and if you want to see a Real Stock Market Crash, wait until Millions of Christians are removed from America's Economy, and elsewhere around The World.

Ok we get it

you hate America

Hate is a mighty powerful emotion and the only thing I say I hate is the cold (attributed to global warming especially) -

I do, however, LOVE the concept of America which has become far removed from what the Founders believed to be the best way to ensure Liberty- BTW, Washington and Jefferson both disliked foreign entanglements- trade with all, ally with none- there are no caveats in that belief-
Just as there are no caveats in all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights
coup
/ko͞o/

Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: coup; plural noun: coups; noun: coup d'état; plural noun: coup d'états; plural noun: coups d'état
a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

Aftershocks Of Iran's 1953 Coup Still Felt Around The World, 60 Years Later

The Brits wanted control of the natural resources of Iran to prevent the boogey man communism from having access to them- the communist boogey man came from Allen Dulles, Eisenhower's (who was a buddy to Stalin who didn't want a war with the US, BTW) appointed Director of the CIA who saw a boogey man in every part of the world, not just the ME- he saw him in South America as well- created an entire industry of bomb shelter builders too-

I don't recall saying we are responsible for saving Iranian anything- can you provide some evidence that anyone has?

Bring a flashlight and sack lunch-
Better the brits control irans oil than the soviet union

Forum List

Back