It's time for the US to end the sanctions on Iran.

Like in The Days of Noah when the whole world was wicked except for one family which God saved from His Wrath, so too is this World filled with "The Spirit of Lawlessness" and therefore must God purge from The Earth, Evil Doers and all manner of wicked men, before establishing His Final Kingdom. No Evil Doer, No Non Believer, No Sinful Person, No Blasphemer, Liar, Adulterer, Fornicator, Murderer, Slanderer can be part of God's Kingdom.
That's good to know- but is irrelevant in this topic.

On war, Sanders is certainly consistent. Good war, bad war, necessary war, stupid war -- he’s against 'em all!

As he recently tweeted about Trump’s assassination of Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani, raising the prospect of war with Iran: “I was right about Vietnam. I was right about Iraq. I will do everything in my power to prevent a war with Iran. I apologize to no one.”

At this moment in time, 20 years into a war without end in Afghanistan -- unless Trump really does end it in the fourth year of his presidency -- with foreign policy experts constantly demanding military intervention against some faraway tribe, Sanders' anti-war sentiments are a balm to the country's weary soul.
Sanders is a Judas both to Israel and The US, and he is also a Liar, and a Covetous Thief.

I'd like to kick his weary soul straight to Hell where it belongs.
Do you realize the font you chose looks silly?

We’ve been on this journey for over 4,000 years and we are no closer than when Cain killed Abel
You stop. I'll continue to press forward. Life (thus goals) are a journey not a destination.

Before we kill another million people over there.

As Coronavirus Spreads, Iranian Doctors Fear the Worst

iran-coronavirus-harirchi.jpg

It's time to show true leadership and do the right thing, before it's too late.

Have they apologized yet for kidnapping those 52 Americans for 444 days?

No? Then let them suffer for another 52 years. Or maybe 444 years, I dunno.

Yeah, I'm an asshole.

i don't find it fair to hold common people for the stupid shit their government or extreme people do.

in this case - i would end it for medical supplies and to help and once done, put it back. sorry, i can't turn my back on people like this.

Yeah, I'm an asshole.

i don't find it fair to hold common people for the stupid shit their government or extreme people do.

in this case - i would end it for medical supplies and to help and once done, put it back. sorry, i can't turn my back on people like this.

in this case - i would end it for medical supplies

There is no restriction on medical supplies.

We’ve been on this journey for over 4,000 years and we are no closer than when Cain killed Abel
You stop. I'll continue to press forward. Life (thus goals) are a journey not a destination.
One step forward, two steps back

two steps forward, one step back

human nature never changes

Yeah, I'm an asshole.

in this case - i would end it for medical supplies

There is no restriction on medical supplies.

ok - then what would we end? not being a smartass, just trying to understand now. if there's something we can do to help, this is a global crisis - help.

we can get back to killing each other once we're done saving each other.

Last edited:
Ok then, 444 years it is.
Not quite- 2020 - 1953 is hardly 444 years, dope.
I see you're one of those who thinks whatever his godvernment does is a-okay- but I bet you cry like a baby and scream like a panther when retaliated against, huh? Don't forget turning jews away and interning japanese and committing near genocide here- oh, don't forget conscription to turn brother against brother- after all the fed godvernment is perfect- as long as your guy is in charge. Right?
Morons come is all political stripes. Your check is in the mail, fool.

Fuck them. If you feel so bad about them, go there and do something about it. Otherwise you're just another bleeding-heart idiot with an internet account and a sad story.

In other words, you have nothing and feel the need to fling feces at the passersby.

I'm watching your nation descend into fear and chaos because of your decision to vote for Donald Trump and I say, close our border and contain the virus to the USA. Let it kill all the older Trump voters and those who don't believe in science, and let the smart, sane people elect a competent governement.

In other words, you have nothing and feel the need to fling feces at the passersby.

I'm watching your nation descend into fear and chaos because of your decision to vote for Donald Trump and I say, close our border and contain the virus to the USA. Let it kill all the older Trump voters and those who don't believe in science, and let the smart, sane people elect a competent governement.
A virus that kills only Trump supporters ?
And they say the Democrats have no ideas of their own.

Ok then, 444 years it is.
Not quite- 2020 - 1953 is hardly 444 years, dope.
I see you're one of those who thinks whatever his godvernment does is a-okay- but I bet you cry like a baby and scream like a panther when retaliated against, huh? Don't forget turning jews away and interning japanese and committing near genocide here- oh, don't forget conscription to turn brother against brother- after all the fed godvernment is perfect- as long as your guy is in charge. Right?
Morons come is all political stripes. Your check is in the mail, fool.

Fuck them. If you feel so bad about them, go there and do something about it. Otherwise you're just another bleeding-heart idiot with an internet account and a sad story.

Your plan has some flaws. Do I need to point them out?

Forum List

Back