Its time parts of Louisiana is given back to the ocean.....what ya say?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
57b07b201700009504c730eb.jpeg

As long as we have GOP global warming deniers, and as long as we have flooding after flooding here, its time to just throw up our hands and let mother nature take back what is her's, the coast lines of Louisiana....because personally, I'm tired of my tax dollars via Fema being used in this anti government RED STATE OF OBAMA AND LIBERAL HATERS!!

Gosh, how American of you. Destroy the lives of millions of people cause they don't vote the way you want. I guess it will be fine to rebuild California after the big one hits because they vote democratic. How much lower can you get?

As long as we have GOP global warming deniers, and as long as we have flooding after flooding here, its time to just throw up our hands and let mother nature take back what is her's, the coast lines of Louisiana....because personally, I'm tired of my tax dollars via Fema being used in this anti government RED STATE OF OBAMA AND LIBERAL HATERS!!

Google "Iron Mountain Report"...read it and digest it...then look up quotes from the Club Of Rome and Maurice Strong...then do a search on the Rio conference of 1992 and Agenda 21. THEN look up the amount fo property the federal "gubermint" claims as their and then compare it to the Agenda 21 map that the U.N has proposed for Americans....the picture will be painted very clear as to what is really going on. Google "Geo-engineering" as well.......weather modification has been going on for decades.

what's that country on the OP? Venezuela?

Bloody hell... doesn't' look good does it?

VOTE TRUMP!:2up:

Gosh, how American of you. Destroy the lives of millions of people cause they don't vote the way you want. I guess it will be fine to rebuild California after the big one hits because they vote democratic. How much lower can you get?

Wait until after the big one, and there will be plenty of people saying leave it alone. Probably not me,but plenty.

It'll probably happen anyway...

... a rise of sea level of three feet...

... would be untenable for New Orleans to deal with...

... already islands are being abandoned in the Pacific.

"Its time parts of Louisiana is given back to the ocean.....what ya say?"

It's high time we gave New Orleans back to the indians. New Orleans has epic flooding from hurricanes periodically. The headaches to keep this city above water are too much. We should use this opportunity to solve the problems of having given the indians desolate land. We won't miss it. At some point, natural disasters can break our economy, and we need to move on. Our workers are too tired for this shit.

It's high time we gave New Orleans back to the indians. New Orleans has epic flooding from hurricanes periodically. The headaches to keep this city above water are too much. We should use this opportunity to solve the problems of having given the indians desolate land. We won't miss it. At some point, natural disasters can break our economy, and we need to move on. Our workers are too tired for this shit.
The Netherlands is below sea level, but it costs money to build it up. The Right won't use money for that.

The Netherlands is below sea level, but it costs money to build it up. The Right won't use money for that.

The Netherlands couldn't possibly have the engineering nightmare we have, and I doubt they think about right and left politics.

If you'll look at where the original city of New Orleans was built you'll see it's on the high ground.
It's the morons who came later that built in the flood zones.

The Netherlands couldn't possibly have the engineering nightmare we have, and I doubt they think about right and left politics.
The right prefers spending $Billions or $Trillions to invade and reconstruct foreign lands than spending it on our infrastructure.

If you'll look at where the original city of New Orleans was built you'll see it's on the high ground.
Yes, the French Quarter and Garden District weren't flooded at all.

Yes, the French Quarter and Garden District weren't flooded at all.

Yeah.....and how often does that happen?
And ya gotta remember,what used to be woodlands and bayous where the water could run off is now houses and concrete.

It's why they now require retention ponds in Houston when large construction projects are built.

I'm in full agreement. But conservatives have been proposing NOT rebuilding New Orleans since Katrina and letting nature have its way. You're a little late to the party.

Louisiana was a small fraction of the land involved

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-15_11-28-6.png
    upload_2016-8-15_11-28-6.png
    624.1 KB · Views: 30
  • upload_2016-8-15_11-28-18.png
    upload_2016-8-15_11-28-18.png
    624.1 KB · Views: 32
You mean building a major city below sea level is a bad idea?
There's a reason we got that piece of land so cheaply from the Europeans, eh?

You dumbass....
The Louisiana purchase involved over 820,000 square miles.
(sigh).....clearly your bored and you need something to do. I have exactly 2 dollars and some change near by and I want to send it to you to call somebody, anybody that gives a rats fuck about you and your fuckin facts and opinions, we have got to get you a life, bitch....your becoming insane.

Forum List

Back