Its time parts of Louisiana is given back to the ocean.....what ya say?

NOLA is one of the most of American of American cities with an unsurpassed culture of art and music and history and cuisine! But the right wing doesn't care about such things. They would prefer a dearth of all of the above as long as they can have television and NASCAR

"Its time parts of Louisiana is given back to the ocean.....what ya say?"

It's high time we gave New Orleans back to the indians. New Orleans has epic flooding from hurricanes periodically. The headaches to keep this city above water are too much. We should use this opportunity to solve the problems of having given the indians desolate land. We won't miss it. At some point, natural disasters can break our economy, and we need to move on. Our workers are too tired for this shit.
The Netherlands is below sea level, but it costs money to build it up. The Right won't use money for that.

The Netherlands couldn't possibly have the engineering nightmare we have, and I doubt they think about right and left politics.
The Netherlands also do not get hit with hurricanes on a fairly regular basis!

"Its time parts of Louisiana is given back to the ocean.....what ya say?"

It's high time we gave New Orleans back to the indians. New Orleans has epic flooding from hurricanes periodically. The headaches to keep this city above water are too much. We should use this opportunity to solve the problems of having given the indians desolate land. We won't miss it. At some point, natural disasters can break our economy, and we need to move on. Our workers are too tired for this shit.

Excuse me, Miss Quick, but you are one of stupidest people on this board. When the Pilgrims landed in Massachusetts who do you think they encountered? Canadians? And Boston has been devastated by terrible, extremely expensive winters of late with snowfall that has crippled its budget.

Bullshit...they just never budget enough for snow removal. That way, some politicians can get their relatives sweet no-bid contracts due top the "unexpected" emergency. Last winter was pretty mild.

i
NOLA is one of the most of American of American cities with an unsurpassed culture of art and music and history and cuisine! But the right wing doesn't care about such things. They would prefer a dearth of all of the above as long as they can have television and NASCAR

Actually s0n......nobody cares abut global warming as the PEW poll on an earlier page of this thread shows. All polls show the same thing. Only the uber-progressive fringe care about this shit.:boobies::boobies::2up: Its why there has been zero legislation on climate change in the past 8 or 9 years and Cap and Trade is as dead as a doornail. The progressive moonbats talked about "Republicans are stoopid on science" for years...........nobody has cared.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

57b07b201700009504c730eb.jpeg

As long as we have GOP global warming deniers, and as long as we have flooding after flooding here, its time to just throw up our hands and let mother nature take back what is her's, the coast lines of Louisiana....because personally, I'm tired of my tax dollars via Fema being used in this anti government RED STATE OF OBAMA AND LIBERAL HATERS!!

You are forgetting that Louisiana contains the majority of NORMAL black people who vote Republican, which makes Louisiana a RED state.

So nice of you to condemn then to dorwning, just because you are politically correct, selfish and racist idiot.

The areas that are flooded now are not below sea level. They got 2 feet of rain in 48 hours.

New Orleans wasn't flooded this time around. The flood was man-made when the Department of Transportation working on Interstate-12 effectively built a 5' high, 15 mile long damn because they didn't add adequate drainage during the road improvements. Places like Baton Rouge, Walker, Denim Springs and other towns along the Amite River just took on the 5' of water the Interstate (dam) backed-up.

Walker Mayor: Flooding event was man-made

"I've been begging them for three-and-a-half years to give us more drainage under the interstate," the mayor said.
A DOTD spokesman reached by phone early Tuesday afternoon said the agency had no immediate comment about the potential lawsuit."

57b07b201700009504c730eb.jpeg

As long as we have GOP global warming deniers, and as long as we have flooding after flooding here, its time to just throw up our hands and let mother nature take back what is her's, the coast lines of Louisiana....because personally, I'm tired of my tax dollars via Fema being used in this anti government RED STATE OF OBAMA AND LIBERAL HATERS!!

Like I said the other day on another thread. These people don't need to be rescued. What they really need are u-haul trailers so they can pack their shit and leave. Problem solved.

New Orleans wasn't flooded this time around. The flood was man-made when the Department of Transportation working on Interstate-12 effectively built a 5' high, 15 mile long damn because they didn't add adequate drainage during the road improvements. Places like Baton Rouge, Walker, Denim Springs and other towns along the Amite River just took on the 5' of water the Interstate (dam) backed-up.

Walker Mayor: Flooding event was man-made

"I've been begging them for three-and-a-half years to give us more drainage under the interstate," the mayor said.
A DOTD spokesman reached by phone early Tuesday afternoon said the agency had no immediate comment about the potential lawsuit."
Wonder whose relatives got THAT contract...

Forum List

Back