Its time parts of Louisiana is given back to the ocean.....what ya say?

You mean building a major city below sea level is a bad idea?
There's a reason we got that piece of land so cheaply from the Europeans, eh?

You dumbass....
The Louisiana purchase involved over 820,000 square miles.
(sigh).....clearly your bored and you need something to do. I have exactly 2 dollars and some change near by and I want to send it to you to call somebody, anybody that gives a rats fuck about you and your fuckin facts and opinions, we have got to get you a life, bitch....your becoming insane.

820,000 Square miles is hardly an opinion dumbass.
Dont get pissed at me for your third grade education.

57b07b201700009504c730eb.jpeg

As long as we have GOP global warming deniers, and as long as we have flooding after flooding here, its time to just throw up our hands and let mother nature take back what is her's, the coast lines of Louisiana....because personally, I'm tired of my tax dollars via Fema being used in this anti government RED STATE OF OBAMA AND LIBERAL HATERS!!

Coming from an irrational, idiotic, hateful, racist lefty simpleton like the OP, even as remarkably stupid a post as this comes as no surprise.

As long as we have GOP global warming deniers, and as long as we have flooding after flooding here, its time to just throw up our hands and let mother nature take back what is her's, the coast lines of Louisiana....because personally, I'm tired of my tax dollars via Fema being used in this anti government RED STATE OF OBAMA AND LIBERAL HATERS!!

they looking for the baby daddy

Gosh, how American of you. Destroy the lives of millions of people cause they don't vote the way you want. I guess it will be fine to rebuild California after the big one hits because they vote democratic. How much lower can you get?
Big fuckin difference, Ca. is running around the country hatin on the fuckin gov. ever chance they get and then every fuckin year having their hands out for disaster money...which is becoming a fuckin habit with this lowsy fuckin state....Ocean take er back!!

Coming from an irrational, idiotic, hateful, racist lefty simpleton like the OP, even as remarkably stupid a post as this comes as no surprise.
:anj_stfu:

Gosh, how American of you. Destroy the lives of millions of people cause they don't vote the way you want. I guess it will be fine to rebuild California after the big one hits because they vote democratic. How much lower can you get?
Big fuckin difference, Ca. is running around the country hatin on the fuckin gov. ever chance they get and then every fuckin year having their hands out for disaster money...which is becoming a fuckin habit with this lowsy fuckin state....Ocean take er back!!

:beer:

"Its time parts of Louisiana is given back to the ocean.....what ya say?"

It's high time we gave New Orleans back to the indians. New Orleans has epic flooding from hurricanes periodically. The headaches to keep this city above water are too much. We should use this opportunity to solve the problems of having given the indians desolate land. We won't miss it. At some point, natural disasters can break our economy, and we need to move on. Our workers are too tired for this shit.
The Netherlands is below sea level, but it costs money to build it up. The Right won't use money for that.
We don't have any money.

Wow. Were you born stupid or are you just ignorant? Here's the deal moron, the state is losing land because the Mississippi has been dammed up for almost its entire length. Thus, there is no more sediment coming down the river to replenish the various sand bars and delta islands that once protected the coastline of Louisiana. This has been KNOWN for 40 years.

Where the hell have you been?

Wow. Were you born stupid or are you just ignorant? Here's the deal moron, the state is losing land because the Mississippi has been dammed up for almost its entire length. Thus, there is no more sediment coming down the river to replenish the various sand bars and delta islands that once protected the coastline of Louisiana. This has been KNOWN for 40 years.

I could give a damn about what's causing this shit, what I do care about is a state that hates the gov. but always has it hands out needing help. The fact that rain causes this much shit, is a reason to call it a day and say the helll with it, and know also, when you have to look up to see the water's of lakes and ocean...that's a number one fuckin issue....I lived there 2 years when my husband was in the military.....hated every fuckin day of every second in that bug ridden shit ho

I could give a damn about what's causing this shit, what I do care about is a state that hates the gov. but always has it hands out needing help. The fact that rain causes this much shit, is a reason to call it a day and say the helll with it, and know also, when you have to look up to see the water's of lakes and ocean...that's a number one fuckin issue....I lived there 2 years when my husband was in the military.....hated every fuckin day of every second in that bug ridden shit ho

too f'ing bad s0n.........anybody who would decide to live in the middle of a swamp is an asshole anyway. Time to move to higher ground for those people.:bye1::2up: Just like the rich jerkoffs who build multi-million dollar homes on the ocean near me and they get them pulled into the sea every few years. Fuck them.........

You post up a bunch of crap about global warming which means you do care. You're just not educated enough to actually understand what the cause is so you parrot the AGW bullshit that your new masters want you to. Here's a suggestion. Stop being a slave and learn how to think for yourself.

I could give a damn about what's causing this shit....ho

Willful ignorance from a moron with no other options.

I could give a damn about what's causing this shit....ho

Willful ignorance from a moron with no other options.

an angry miserable black man...............ghey:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

You post up a bunch of crap about global warming which means you do care. You're just not educated enough to actually understand what the cause is so you parrot the AGW bullshit that your new masters want you to. Here's a suggestion. Stop being a slave and learn how to think for yourself.
I do know the causes, note to hater.....I know how to google and educated myself, duh!! I also know that the planet is getting warmer and winters are less and less apparent......guess what? I got eyes and ears, duh

The Netherlands is below sea level, but it costs money to build it up. The Right won't use money for that.

Gee, too bad the Dems didn't build it up when they had control because that would stop hurricanes, right? You think Mother Nature will ever lose against manmade objects?

I do know the causes, note to hater.....I know how to google and educated myself, duh!! I also know that the planet is getting warmer and winters are less and less apparent......guess what? I got eyes and ears, duh

Winters in the Midwest have been as brutal as ever. Summers are still hot. Autumn and Spring are mild. Nothing has changed in over 50 years and there are still many weather records, high and low temps, severity of storms, etc., from over 100 years ago that have yet to be beat.

No criticism of Obama for playing golf while people camp out on their rooftops to avoid drowning. Bush was supposed to swim to N.O. and save everyone himself.

People are saying it's worse than Katrina.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/worse-hurricane-katrina-coffins-float-8637663
(sigh)....please get a life and go play with your guns. I am so sick of you fuck nuts and this take away your gun shit. They're talking about terrorist not allowed to buy guns....please, just a get a life and you'd be amazed at wonderful it will become.

"Its time parts of Louisiana is given back to the ocean.....what ya say?"

It's high time we gave New Orleans back to the indians. New Orleans has epic flooding from hurricanes periodically. The headaches to keep this city above water are too much. We should use this opportunity to solve the problems of having given the indians desolate land. We won't miss it. At some point, natural disasters can break our economy, and we need to move on. Our workers are too tired for this shit.

Excuse me, Miss Quick, but you are one of stupidest people on this board. When the Pilgrims landed in Massachusetts who do you think they encountered? Canadians? And Boston has been devastated by terrible, extremely expensive winters of late with snowfall that has crippled its budget.

Who do you think was in California when the Spanish arrived? And California is falling in the ocean, the coastlines are receding.

Give my city back to the Indians? Where do you live? Let's start with your neck of the woods.

Forum List

Back