Its time protesters get real with registering voters...

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I think its time protesters all over this country, start making sure those attending, are registered to vote......we can protest all damn day long, but unless we vote, its meaningless. These minor changes thrown at protesters will do nothing in the long term, if we have the SAME POLITICIANS IN OFFICE.

I think its time protesters all over this country, start making sure those attending, are registered to vote......we can protest all damn day long, but unless we vote, its meaningless. These minor changes thrown at protesters will do nothing in the long term, if we have the SAME POLITICIANS IN OFFICE.

550,000 voter applications for Democrats have already been thrown out for fraud. I think you're running out of idiots to register.

• Banned

550,000 voter applications for Democrats have already been thrown out for fraud. I think you're running out of idiots to register.
You and I both know, Trump can only win by cheating and I would bet my last dollar its a lot of brain dead Trump supporters doing this shit...you people reeeekkkk of cheating, else you could never win a race fairly....poor bastards

You and I both know, Trump can only win by cheating and I would bet my last dollar its a lot of brain dead Trump supporters doing this shit...you people reeeekkkk of cheating, else you could never win a race fairly....poor bastards

I just provided proof the Democrats are trying to commit fraud and you claim we can only win by cheating.

Self awareness, get some.

Oh, and get some of this while you're at it.

1598740705782.png

Trump will win because people like you have pushed the silent majority too far with your identity politics 'social justice' and somewhat 'peaceful protests'.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Why??

Would you believe one time the Trig and i agreed on the same thing at one time. It was amazing. Now if she would just understand that the reason why there is so much shit going on in the inner cities is because the stupid white liberals keep voting in the stupid liberal mayors who then not only fuck the liberal white but the poor blacks right along with them. So yeah, i agree Trig that stupid whites are causing much pain and suffering of blacks(just look at Chicago and NYC), but instead of lumping all of US whites into one category, do something about the actually people who keep fucking you, stop voting for Lori Lightbain(Dem Chicago) and De'Blasio(Dem NYC) and put in people who actually might take care of their city instead of themselves...So here i am again agreeing with you to get rid of the SAME POLITICIANS IN OFFICE......

The Democrats aka Communists don't care about how many voter applications get thrown out, they will just Covertly Bus in UNLIMITED amounts of the 11 MILLIONS Illegals and get them all to vote. This is literally the main reason essentially that the Democrats aka Communists are so FANATICAL about NOT allowing Voter ID to be brought in. I mean probably HALF of the votes in California are coming from Illegal Immigrants who have NO LEGAL right to vote, how else are the Democrats aka Communists running up such MASSIVE vote margins in California elections?

View attachment 381891

Trump will win because people like you have pushed the silent majority too far with your identity politics 'social justice' and somewhat 'peaceful protests'.

*****SMILE*****

If you think, other than having your white skin celebrated by Trump, that his winning another 4 yrs is gonna make your life better, than dude by all means, do you!! Trust me, its only gonna get worse, believe.

BLM doesnt know how to make change. They dont even know how to protest. What makes you think there is any logic to their madness?

Hard to set up a voting enrollment booth if all the supplies are looted and the booth is burned.

I just provided proof the Democrats are trying to commit fraud and you claim we can only win by cheating.

You didn't provide shit, you simple made a statement and thinking I'm a Trump bitch, thought that would be enuff....NOT

BLM doesnt know how to make change. They dont even know how to protest. What makes you think there is any logic to their madness?
The fact white people are stressing over it, makes it matter...I mean, that's all you nuts are talking about are the protesters...I have yet to see one business owner, not one...complain that the protesters have ruined their livelihood.....CAUSE THEY'RE NOT OPEN!!

The fact white people are stressing over it, makes it matter...I mean, that's all you nuts are talking about are the protesters...I have yet to see one business owner, not one...complain that the protesters have ruined their livelihood.....CAUSE THEY'RE NOT OPEN!!
Tig i know this will rattle your spine, but when you watch the Lame Stream Media, of course you wont see the poor destitute store owners crying that their businesses many minority have been torched by the voters of Biden/Harris. Why dont you once in a while bite your teeth and put on the only "News" organization that actually shows all the suffering the mobs have done?

Tig i know this will rattle your spine, but when you watch the Lame Stream Media, of course you wont see the poor destitute store owners crying that their businesses many minority have been torched by the voters of Biden/Harris. Why dont you once in a while bite your teeth and put on the only "News" organization that actually shows all the suffering the mobs have done?

Who gives a fuck about those people? We have criminals that need to be lionized.

Those Democrat Terrorist aren't interested in voting.

They know there is no way they can defeat Trump in the voting booths.

Hell .... most of them are convicted felons anyway.

If you think, other than having your white skin celebrated by Trump, that his winning another 4 yrs is gonna make your life better, than dude by all means, do you!! Trust me, its only gonna get worse, believe.

1598757263856.png

Is that why the party you support picked a eighty some year old entrenched white politician who in his over fifty years in office hasn't done a thing for you as he hides in his basement?

*****SMILE*****

Hahaha..,that’s some funny shit.
What a great idea… I’m sure the street beast savages would love to complete that ballot right before they set Guadalupe’s filthy carniceria on fire....hahaha

You're full of shit.

Forum List

Back