Its time to AGAIN blame Obama...does it ever stop?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
This morning you got as usual a conservative ass ho, whining about the fact the president of the United States dared address the fact that we need some serious discussion on gun control in this country.....and right away, this ass ho, starts hating on OBama for daring once again to mutter the words of hey, we need to do something talks on this shit, because this mass shooting shit is getting out of hand....and of course we have the NRA speaking mantra's....its not the guns, its the people...yada yada yada, but here's the deal....we keep talking about everyone should be able to have guns, etc...folks again, a mass shooter loose.....where's the NRA gun people????? Shouldn't a card carrying NRA guy emerge from the crowd and he himself began shooting the people back? Of course not, because in the real world, shit like this just don't happen...that's why we need to really focus on homeland security, profiling certain people and having at our disposal, metal detectors every fuckin where, even in public bathrooms.

When you're in the Big Chair you're gonna get some of the blame. Right, wrong or otherwise.

This morning you got as usual a conservative ass ho, whining about the fact the president of the United States dared address the fact that we need some serious discussion on gun control in this country.....and right away, this ass ho, starts hating on OBama for daring once again to mutter the words of hey, we need to do something talks on this shit, because this mass shooting shit is getting out of hand....and of course we have the NRA speaking mantra's....its not the guns, its the people...yada yada yada, but here's the deal....we keep talking about everyone should be able to have guns, etc...folks again, a mass shooter loose.....where's the NRA gun people????? Shouldn't a card carrying NRA guy emerge from the crowd and he himself began shooting the people back? Of course not, because in the real world, shit like this just don't happen...that's why we need to really focus on homeland security, profiling certain people and having at our disposal, metal detectors every fuckin where, even in public bathrooms.

Gads, what a fool.

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.

• Banned

Gads, what a fool.

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
Ah, so it was the spoon, I knew it wasn't me, I just knew it and it had an accomplish, the fork...bastards the lot of em??:woohoo:

Gads, what a fool.

It's not the spoons that make people fat.

(It's the forks)

Gads, what a fool.

It's not the spoons that make people fat.

(It's the forks)
As long as it not my fault, I don't care who's the blame:banana:

The Fool Obama says: "we need some serious discussion on gun control in this country.

Plenty of Americans say: "we need some serious discussion on MUSLIM control in this country.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
Do you think Syed and Tashfeen were inspired by Obama's JV team ?
:offtopic:

Are you really missing his point?????

IT AIN'T THE GUNS!!!!

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — There was no outward warning that a quiet 18-year-old would burst into a university classroom and slash fellow students over a dispute about a study group, investigators say.

Faisal Mohammad had no previous run-ins with police and no clues in his past behavior to suggest that the freshman at University of California, Merced, would try to execute an elaborate plan to kill his classmates as revenge for being kicked out of the group, the Merced County Sheriff's Department said.

In some cases of mass violence, assailants leave signs of their intentions.

Background checks with help from the FBI and Homeland Security showed no connections to organized hate or terror groups, the sheriff said. And there was nothing from Mohammad's childhood pointing to violence, investigators said.
Student's university attack came without warning; background shows no propensity for violence

See if you can connect the dots.

The Fool Obama says: "we need some serious discussion on gun control in this country.

Plenty of Americans say: "we need some serious discussion on MUSLIM control in this country.
HE WAS AN AMERICAN YOU MORON....AND HE KILLED BASED ON HIS IDEOLOGY....KINDA LIKE THAT WHITE MF A FEW DAYS PRIOR, KILLING BASED ON HIS IDEOLOGY.....EH?

Well....yeah....it is.

It's like blaming the head coach of a losing NFL team. Even if they get an occasional win....if you're record is 3-13 we are blaming you.

Obama deserves the blame. He said radical Islam wasn't a problem. Meanwhile....Islam is burning the world.

Yep. Why blame the black guy who is President of the United States when you can blame the NRA. Their president is white.

I never knew the NRA's leader was a white guy. Learn something new every damn day.

Well....yeah....it is.

It's like blaming the head coach of a losing NFL team. Even if they get an occasional win....if you're record is 3-13 we are blaming you.

Obama deserves the blame. He said radical Islam wasn't a problem. Meanwhile....Islam is burning the world.

Its all written in the Bible and Bush saw to it coming to light.....GWBush!!

Do you think Syed and Tashfeen were inspired by Obama's JV team ?
:offtopic:

Are you really missing his point?????

IT AIN'T THE GUNS!!!!

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — There was no outward warning that a quiet 18-year-old would burst into a university classroom and slash fellow students over a dispute about a study group, investigators say.

Faisal Mohammad had no previous run-ins with police and no clues in his past behavior to suggest that the freshman at University of California, Merced, would try to execute an elaborate plan to kill his classmates as revenge for being kicked out of the group, the Merced County Sheriff's Department said.

In some cases of mass violence, assailants leave signs of their intentions.

Background checks with help from the FBI and Homeland Security showed no connections to organized hate or terror groups, the sheriff said. And there was nothing from Mohammad's childhood pointing to violence, investigators said.
Student's university attack came without warning; background shows no propensity for violence

See if you can connect the dots.

Why don't we as a nation just do this....forget about gun control and enact imediately that any public venue must now have metal detectors at all exist and entrances and all ammo, now increases...bullets are now 500 dollars a box of 12....4 trillion on a war, lets put some of that money to real use!!

HE WAS AN AMERICAN YOU MORON....AND HE KILLED BASED ON HIS IDEOLOGY....KINDA LIKE THAT WHITE MF A FEW DAYS PRIOR, KILLING BASED ON HIS IDEOLOGY.....EH?

He was a MUSLIM you fucking Moron...and with Islam, there is no separating the ideology from the religion---they are the same and plenty...and too damn many...think it means: Kill the Infidel. Which is us.

Also, you fucking Moron, he was born in Pakistan and let into this country...the benefits of the greatest society in history bestowed on him...and what does he do....he killls as many of his benefactors as he can.

The American policy should be: Never let another Muslim into this County.

Gads, what a fool.

Ah, so it was the spoon, I knew it wasn't me, I just knew it and it had an accomplish, the fork...bastards the lot of em??:woohoo:
It is the left wing talking points that make you stupid, that you follow everyday.

Gads, what a fool.

It is the left wing talking points that make you stupid, that you follow everyday.
:disagree:

Forum List

Back