It's Time to Bring Back the Fleeing Felon Laws

What..cops don't shoot enough people for ya?

Jesus

Jesus
I've been over this many times with the evidence:
.....there is not a major/chronic problem of police shooting anyone, much less innocent people

If I'm not mistaken, the concealed carry and Castle Doctrine laws in Texas allow a permit holder to justifiably shoot a fleeing thief, if the carrier has a reasonable belief that his property will never be returned.

Jesus
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

If I'm not mistaken, the concealed carry and Castle Doctrine laws in Texas allow a permit holder to justifiably shoot a fleeing thief, if the carrier has a reasonable belief that his property will never be returned.

If so, I can live with it.

And what if the cop actually has no legally justifiable reason to detain you? If they don't, you have the legal right to 'flee' and you can lawfully resist an illegal arrest. But you want cops to be allowed to kill people for legal activity.

There is no valid reason for the government to have that kind of power. But big government shitheads think that we all owe our lives to the generosity of the government allowing us to keep it.

And what if the cop actually has no legally justifiable reason to detain you? If they don't, you have the legal right to 'flee' and you can lawfully resist an illegal arrest. But you want cops to be allowed to kill people for legal activity.

There is no valid reason for the government to have that kind of power. But big government shitheads think that we all owe our lives to the generosity of the government allowing us to keep it.
Lots of worshippers of “TheState” on this board. Many even believe that it’s members should be treated differently in the eyes of the law. True story.

"Lawfully resist an "illegal" arrest"?

Go ahead. You first. :laughing0301:

STUPID
1. the police have to have probable cause/etc
-if they are going to arrest you, they usually have probable cause
2. so the police want to arrest you, and you--RUN...???!!!!!!
STUPID--only DUMBASSES do that crap
3.most law sites suggest you DON'T resist--because it is STUPID
In most states, it will still be a crime to resist a police officer, even if the arrest would be illegal.
Because of the limits in many states, resisting an unlawful arrest can be a very risky thing
Resisting an Unlawful Arrest | LegalMatch Law Library

Lots of worshippers of “TheState” on this board. Many even believe that it’s members should be treated differently in the eyes of the law. True story.
at least we don't worship DUMBASS criminals
CRIMINALS
I've asked many times on USMB why you people LOVE criminals so much?

CRIMINALS
Which people? I don’t know... Ask them. I often wonder why others would cow to, and surrender their own dignity to, just another man? So many questions; so little time...

"Lawfully resist an "illegal" arrest"?

Go ahead. You first. :laughing0301:

It's funny that someone using the name JGalt turns out to be a big government statist shithead.

Local law-enforcement is not "big government." But by all means, go ahead and fight them when they try to detain you, or even flee.

It'll make for hilarity on the next episode of LivePD

everybody resist arrest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!
yes--just do it
the police will just walk away--they'll say ''ok, we better not chase them''
DUMBSHIT

CRIMINALS
Which people? I don’t know... Ask them. I often wonder why others would cow to, and surrender their own dignity to, just another man? So many questions; so little time...
why do you love criminals so much??
because MOST of those fleeing the cops are criminals
MOST of those shot are criminals--resisting/threatening/etc

Forum List

Back