🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Its' time to start calling out the leaders on the left about the violent protests

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
Just sent the following message to Sen. Ron Wyden:
Would you consider making a public statement denouncing the use of violence by the people at places like Berkeley and NYU this week? We have heard almost nothing from any Dem. leaders about this abuse of our right to protest and a lot of long time Oregonians (I've lived here for over 50 years) are wondering why there is NO voice from the Democratic Party addressing this violence. For many of us, we are starting to wonder if the old saying among referees "What you allow, you promote." is becoming the standard that being pursued. We need calm intelligent conversation and these people who are using violence are harming our ability to have that conversation. There are issues that need addressing and this kind of thing costing people from the progressive side of the political spectrum the credibility to be a part of that conversation. If these kind of protests continue, there will start be to efforts to stop all protests. I was raised with the idea that our rights are sacred, but that if you abuse, them tend to lose them. Sen Wyden, it's time to take a stand either in support of this kind of violence or against it and silence is support.

I'd like to suggest that we all take the time to send out a similar message to all our Democratic Governors, Senators and Representatives and see if they will take a stand against the violence.

Forum List

Back