Ivan Reitman, director of Ghostbusters, Meatballs, Stripes, Twins, and Kindergarten Cop, has died unexpectedly at the age of 75

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A legend. The number of great movies he made is absurd

National Lampoon’s Animal House. Stripes. Ghostbusters. Twins. Kindergarten Cop. Dave. Beethoven. Old School.
Canadian.
Legend.

FLhuWHzXEAgZyzk

• Banned
not my headline! my focus was more on the superbowl so i messed up

I wonder if he'll be a ghost now,.. anyways hopefully that comment isn't too disrespectful. RIP Ivan.

A legend. The number of great movies he made is absurd

National Lampoon’s Animal House. Stripes. Ghostbusters. Twins. Kindergarten Cop. Dave. Beethoven. Old School.
Canadian.
Legend.

FLhuWHzXEAgZyzk
Imagine the world without him. Think about all the comedies he gave us growing up.

There haven’t been a lot of great comedies like his. The superbad crew did a lot of funny movies but even they are trying to do more serious movies.

Why is it great comedians like jim Carrey, Eddie Murphy, Adam Sandler and tom Hanks want so badly to be considered serious actors when their best work was comedy? Tom Hanks is the one guy who is now better than what he was when he was strictly comedy but the rest were best when they kept it funny.

If Chris Farley were still alive, eventually he would have taken on some really serious roles. Roles about guys with weight problems or roles where he plays a retard and gets nominated for an academy award. They ruin these comic geniuses.

Forum List

Back