ivanka for president

Ivanka for President?

Seems like maybe she is President...

It seems, yes.

And on top of that, a LIBERAL President !:mad-61:

She is nice and has class and blah blah blah.....but she and her Kushner husband are as New York liberals as they come.

Not a good thing when the little darling has Dad's ear and is the apple of Daddy's eyes!

Not a good thing at all.

Hope Trump comes to his senses.

She is nice and has class and blah blah blah.....but she and her Kushner husband are as New York liberals as they come.
That's what we all said about Donald Trump - and he has been as constitutional conservative so far as Rand Paul and Ted Cruz combined.

Ivanka Trump would make an exceptional (first female) president. She's very bright, articulate, and has a great demeanor for the job.

No experience. Deal breaker.
Bwahahahahaha! How much "experience" did the community organizer Barack Obama have before you voted for him to be President of the United States? :laugh:

The former president was a constitutional law professor, which I hope I don't need to further explain is miles above a typical socialite and reality show hostess. :nono:

That's what we all said about Donald Trump - and he has been as constitutional conservative so far as Rand Paul and Ted Cruz combined.

"has been"

that's the key word here, because, and I hope I'm wrong, I like Trump..... lately with all the warmongering this looks more like President Bush Number 3 Administration. :mad-61:

He started breaking very important promises, no war in Syria was one of them.

I guess the sycophantic rightist now are political dynasty supporters, which is what they railed against during the last campaign season..You can never trust someone that flips on everything they used to stand for..
I need to see her policies actually. No free pass. It's kinda how we operate.

Ivanka Trump would make an exceptional (first female) president. She's very bright, articulate, and has a great demeanor for the job.

Bwahahahahaha! How much "experience" did the community organizer Barack Obama have before you voted for him to be President of the United States? :laugh:

The former president was a constitutional law professor, which I hope I don't need to further explain is miles above a typical socialite and reality show hostess. :nono:

Bwahahaha remind us again how he held upthe constitution?

Ivanka for President?

It seems, yes.

Not a good thing when the little darling has Dad's ear and is the apple of Daddy's eyes!

Not a good thing at all.

I wouldn't hold my breath. Up until 1987, Trump was a New York Democrat. In 2004 he was saying that in many cases he probably identified more as Democrat (Wolf Blitzer interview). Trump is whatever is politically and personally expedient, he is whatever will further his brand and line his pockets. The sad fact of it is, I predict most of his supporters will be suffering from buyers remorse before too long. That and whiplash caused by Trumps changing positions...

Don't get me wrong, Hillary was no better. In my view, we were faced with a lose-lose proposition last November.

But hey, that's just my opinion...

Ivanka for President?

It seems, yes.

Not a good thing at all.

I wouldn't hold my breath. Up until 1987, Trump was a New York Democrat. In 2004 he was saying that in many cases he probably identified more as Democrat (Wolf Blitzer interview). Trump is whatever is politically and personally expedient, he is whatever will further his brand and line his pockets. The sad fact of it is, I predict most of his supporters will be suffering from buyers remorse before too long. That and whiplash caused by Trumps changing positions...

Don't get me wrong, Hillary was no better. In my view, we were faced with a lose-lose proposition last November.

I hope you are wrong.

It would be beyond sad and disappointing if that happens.

I don't know if I could bear it. :(

"has been" that's the key word here, because, and I hope I'm wrong, I like Trump..... lately with all the warmongering this looks more like President Bush Number 3 Administration. :mad-61:

Ok...while I agree that bombing Syria was as stupid as it gets...to proclaim "warmongering" is pure left-wing drama queening. One bombing of Syria does not a "warmongering" make. He didn't invade Syria.

Irrelevant. We're talking about experience.

That's not "experience" snowflake. Don't move the goalposts once someone pointed out the hypocrisy of your post. Would you like to try again?

Ivanka for President?

It seems, yes.

Not a good thing at all.

That's why I never got why liberals hate Trump all of a sudden he is a damn liberal with a R after his name now

"has been" that's the key word here, because, and I hope I'm wrong, I like Trump..... lately with all the warmongering this looks more like President Bush Number 3 Administration. :mad-61:

Ok...while I agree that bombing Syria was as stupid as it gets...to proclaim "warmongering" is pure left-wing drama queening. One bombing of Syria does not a "warmongering" make. He didn't invade Syria.

ok

But again, I have a bad feeling about this.

I don't think this will have a good ending.

Your the one that brought up his so called experience as a match box constitutional law professor..

How many times did Obama look the other way when it came to Federal laws?

He was fast tracked to becoming president just because he was a well spoken black guy.

That's why I never got why liberals hate Trump all of a sudden he is a damn liberal with a R after his name now.
I've pointed that out a zillion times already. It really illustrates the profound stupidity of your average left-wing nut-job. They only see the "R" behind a politician's name and it causes them to completely lose their shit. They don't have the mental capacity nor the composure to examine policy and actions.

Look how George W. Bush's administration was nearly identical to the Obama Administration. And yet the wing-nuts seethe with fury at Bush and literally deeply desire to perform fellatio on Obama. All Obama did was copy the Bush Administration because Bush was a true liberal.

ok

But again, I have a bad feeling about this.

I don't think this will have a good ending.
What would be a good ending in any middle east country? We all know them becoming a free nation of democracy isn't possible. So what do we have left?

Forum List

Back