Ivanka not free at WH

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Trump promised his children would not serve in his administration. Then Ivanka moved in & Trump said she would draw no salary. Now Ivanka hiring a chief of staff among other staff members.

Will the Trumpsters care? We all know they care & hate this shit but they will defend it.

As Republicans keep defending Trump, their support in 2018 dwindles.

Trump promised his children would not serve in his administration. Then Ivanka moved in & Trump said she would draw no salary. Now Ivanka hiring a chief of staff among other staff members.

Will the Trumpsters care? We all know they care & hate this shit but they will defend it.

So she is a special adviser. She does not have a cabinet post. She is not being paid.

Why do you hate her so much?

Hillary was appointed by her husband to Head Panel On Health Care.

Why aren't you complaining about that? Not within the first lady duties.

I am real happy with Trump as my President so far.

Of course, I am a Heartland Whitie....and so am presumed to be the boy who played the banjo in Deliverance....so are we all....by every Rotting City/Pinhead/Coastal-Cocksucker out there.

You know who you are. We know who you are. Bolsheviks all.....though most of you are too poorly educated to truly understand what a Bolshevik is....or what Bolshevism would do to the greatest society this planet has so far produced.

Fuck every one of you.

So she is a special adviser. She does not have a cabinet post. She is not being paid.

Why do you hate her so much?

Hillary was appointed by her husband to Head Panel On Health Care.

Why aren't you complaining about that? Not within the first lady duties.

What are her qualifications. Her post will cost us hundreds of thousands in her staff.

Trump said his spoiled brats would not get ;posts. He lied.

Evidently you think Ivanka & Kushner have the qualifications & experience to do what they do.

degree in business. has worked since she was 15. managed several companies. speaks a number of languages. is a working mother. has been a good spokes person for he father.

how is she not qualified?

degree in business. has worked since she was 15. managed several companies. speaks a number of languages. is a working mother. has been a good spokes person for he father.

Worked for Daddy. What is her experience in foreign policy, domestic policy? Her experience is been how to import crap from China. Now she ses her WH position to help her company. Xi comes to dinner & Ivanka gets trademarks. But hey, nothing to see there. No pay for platy there, Right?

Worked for Daddy. What is her experience in foreign policy, domestic policy? Her experience is been how to import crap from China. Now she ses her WH position to help her company. Xi comes to dinner & Ivanka gets trademarks. But hey, nothing to see there. No pay for platy there, Right?

She already had provisional approval for them.

LINK?? Credible LINK??

I agree with you that his kids should not be serving in any official capacity. I hate nepotism and yes, it does bug me.

LINK?? Credible LINK??
Please, in the future don't ask that. The resulting spin/panic/lying may rip the fabric of the space/time continuum.

I agree with you that his kids should not be serving in any official capacity. I hate nepotism and yes, it does bug me.

So, no brother can be Attorney General? No wife to create new law for health care?

So, no brother can be Attorney General? No wife to create new law for health care?

Forum List

Back