Ivanka not free at WH

Regressive libs always playing the race card. Grow up, Get a life and stop pretending. Very few of the blacks I worked with in the car business were competent.
You Trumpettes usually go racist when backed into corners. The way you try to defend each other would be cute if it weren't sofa king disgusting.
Telling the truth is only racist to regressive liberal scum. As I said, most of them were incompetent. Didn't know how to use a volt meter, didn't know how to diagnose properly, didn't want to learn.
But you are the ones that keep bring up race.
But but but....telling you the truth is a monumental waste of time. Democrats do not want blacks to be successful. You have proven it here. I said most of the blacks in the car business I worked with were incompetent. They were. It was a fact. but you, and your kind can only scream racism.

Regressive libs always playing the race card. Grow up, Get a life and stop pretending. Very few of the blacks I worked with in the car business were competent.
You Trumpettes usually go racist when backed into corners. The way you try to defend each other would be cute if it weren't sofa king disgusting.
Telling the truth is only racist to regressive liberal scum. As I said, most of them were incompetent. Didn't know how to use a volt meter, didn't know how to diagnose properly, didn't want to learn.
But but but....telling you the truth is a monumental waste of time. Democrats do not want blacks to be successful. You have proven it here. I said most of the blacks in the car business I worked with were incompetent. They were. It was a fact. but you, and your kind can only scream racism.
You keep proving my point. You are sofa king racist, it flows out of every one of your pores.

I was responding to one of your robe&hood wearing buddies who grouped together black people working in the Obama administration. You stuck your racist nose into that conversation calling me out for my reply.

Moist blacks that work with you say you're a racist fuck.

I have news,. Being racist is a sign of ignorance.

Telling the truth to idiots like you is not racism. Keeping blacks ignorant is.

You keep proving my point. You are sofa king racist, it flows out of every one of your pores.

I was responding to one of your robe&hood wearing buddies who grouped together black people working in the Obama administration. You stuck your racist nose into that conversation calling me out for my reply.

Moist blacks that work with you say you're a racist fuck.

I have news,. Being racist is a sign of ignorance.
Oh you're sooooo smart! You can repeat meaningless phrases you've been fed! Want a cracker, Polly?

When will these stupid leftists figure out name calling like calling people 'racist' is not an argument?
When there is an end to racist posts?

I love it when you stupid Trumpettes call me names when all I do is point out your racist posts.

Like you.

If you don't want to be called a racist, don't make racist comments. It is actually that simple.

When will these stupid leftists figure out name calling like calling people 'racist' is not an argument?

I love it when you stupid Trumpettes call me names when all I do is point out your racist posts.

Like you.

If you don't want to be called a racist, don't make racist comments. It is actually that simple.
There's a difference between calling you stupid and calling everything one disagrees with 'racist' as if it's an argument against someone's position... Especially when the topic at hand is not even related to racism

Like you.

This is what losing elections in the foreseeable future looks like.

Like you.

There's a difference between calling you stupid and calling everything one disagrees with 'racist' as if it's an argument against someone's position... Especially when the topic at hand is not even related to racism
Feel freed to review the thread to which I applied the racist title.

Nice try protecting your racist buddies by lying & claim I call all I disagree with racist.

You are as bad as the rest.

Like you.

Nice try protecting your racist buddies by lying & claim I call all I disagree with racist.

why trump won.jpg

Like you.

Bro...I'm racist and proud of it. So you calling me racist over and over or calling somebody else racist over and over isn't going to phase me.

You're going to have to find something else to say...unless you want to look like a tantrum throwing child forever.

Because she and aired APPEAR sane, people are trusting them to rein in the spoiled brat toddler maniac. Neither she nor her husband have done anything to qualify them to be in the WH. OTOH, the same is true of all of them, including the pussy grabber.

Considering how much they're raking in from the many pay-for-play instances, the lobbyists, the real estate scams and on and on and on - Considering how corrupt they are, they should be paying us a huge finder's fee.

And of course he/they lied about her position and pay. Every word from this admin is a lie.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Because she and aired APPEAR sane, people are trusting them to rein in the spoiled brat toddler maniac. Neither she nor her husband have done anything to qualify them to be in the WH. OTOH, the same is true of all of them, including the pussy grabber.

Considering how much they're raking in from the many pay-for-play instances, the lobbyists, the real estate scams and on and on and on - Considering how corrupt they are, they should be paying us a huge finder's fee.

And of course he/they lied about her position and pay. Every word from this admin is a lie.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
I'm anti-nepotism, so while I disagree with your reasoning and alleged 'facts'...we agree where it counts.

Like you.

View attachment 123071

Trump's active pursuit of the racist vote did help him win. I agree.

Like you.

View attachment 123071

Obama's divisive racial politics helped Trump get racist votes. I was not racist until Obama's time in office.

Like you.

View attachment 123071

Obama's divisive racial politics helped Trump get racist votes. I was not racist until Obama's time in office.
When I heard Obama on the radio, from the oval office, crying about he was held back, and this racist that racist, I knew right then and there that pos was going to be bad for America.

Like you.

View attachment 123071

2018 is lost. Please continue.

Like you.

View attachment 123071

Only in your little Ttump world is fighting for equal rights called racist.

I bet you look dandy in your robe & hood.

View attachment 123071

Only in your little Ttump world is fighting for equal rights called racist.

I bet you look dandy in your robe & hood.
why trump won.jpg

Forum List

Back