Ivanka not free at WH

There's a difference between calling you stupid and calling everything one disagrees with 'racist' as if it's an argument against someone's position... Especially when the topic at hand is not even related to racism
Feel freed to review the thread to which I applied the racist title.

Nice try protecting your racist buddies by lying & claim I call all I disagree with racist.

You are as bad as the rest.
View attachment 123071

Trump's active pursuit of the racist vote did help him win. I agree.
Obama's divisive racial politics helped Trump get racist votes. I was not racist until Obama's time in office.
When I heard Obama on the radio, from the oval office, crying about he was held back, and this racist that racist, I knew right then and there that pos was going to be bad for America.
You meant bad for your Klan.

There's a difference between calling you stupid and calling everything one disagrees with 'racist' as if it's an argument against someone's position... Especially when the topic at hand is not even related to racism

Nice try protecting your racist buddies by lying & claim I call all I disagree with racist.

View attachment 123071

Obama's divisive racial politics helped Trump get racist votes. I was not racist until Obama's time in office.
Only in your little Ttump world is fighting for equal rights called racist.

I bet you look dandy in your robe & hood.
No...if they were fighting for 'equal rights', I'd have no issue with it. In the context of the system we currently live under anyway. I don't have a problem with black, white, straight, gay being treated equally under the law.

View attachment 123071

When I heard Obama on the radio, from the oval office, crying about he was held back, and this racist that racist, I knew right then and there that pos was going to be bad for America.
You meant bad for your Klan.
race baiting.jpg

View attachment 123071

No...if they were fighting for 'equal rights', I'd have no issue with it. In the context of the system we currently live under anyway. I don't have a problem with black, white, straight, gay being treated equally under the law.
Cite these racist Obama policies.

It's not policies, it's his meddling in every local police action, only to show the cops were right. He stoked racial unrest. You're too stupid to get it obviously...or you already would notice it.

It's not policies, it's his meddling in every local police action, only to show the cops were right. He stoked racial unrest. You're too stupid to get it obviously...or you already would notice it.
Every one? Really?

1) I guess you think it is good police work to arrest a man for breaking into his own home. He was assumed to be a burglar because he was a black man and was still taken down town after he proved he was the owner..

2) Or was it the Trayvon Martin case where there were already protests & Obama stepped in to make sure there was a proper investigation.

Those are racist? Well Well Well. You certainly are not only a racist but a mighty stupio racist.

Obama calmed the racial protests by making sure there were proper investigations.

Every one? Really?

1) I guess you think it is good police work to arrest a man for breaking into his own home. He was assumed to be a burglar because he was a black man and was still taken down town after he proved he was the owner..

2) Or was it the Trayvon Martin case where there were already protests & Obama stepped in to make sure there was a proper investigation.

Those are racist? Well Well Well. You certainly are not only a racist but a mighty stupio racist.

Obama calmed the racial protests by making sure there were proper investigations.
Retard

degree in business. has worked since she was 15. managed several companies. speaks a number of languages. is a working mother. has been a good spokes person for he father.

how is she not qualified?
Worked for Daddy. What is her experience in foreign policy, domestic policy? Her experience is been how to import crap from China. Now she ses her WH position to help her company. Xi comes to dinner & Ivanka gets trademarks. But hey, nothing to see there. No pay for platy there, Right?

business around the world, for her business and her father's

degree in business. has worked since she was 15. managed several companies. speaks a number of languages. is a working mother. has been a good spokes person for he father.

Worked for Daddy. What is her experience in foreign policy, domestic policy? Her experience is been how to import crap from China. Now she ses her WH position to help her company. Xi comes to dinner & Ivanka gets trademarks. But hey, nothing to see there. No pay for platy there, Right?

Nothing BUT pay for play. We see more of it every day. Every one wonders why it isn't stopped but that's easy - Repubs in power.

Not surprising that there are only 7 people, working part time, investigating. Again, Repubs.

No wonder gutless Jason Chaffetz is on the run.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump promised his children would not serve in his administration. Then Ivanka moved in & Trump said she would draw no salary. Now Ivanka hiring a chief of staff among other staff members.

Will the Trumpsters care? We all know they care & hate this shit but they will defend it.

As Republicans keep defending Trump, their support in 2018 dwindles.
I agree with you that his kids should not be serving in any official capacity. I hate nepotism and yes, it does bug me.

So, no brother can be Attorney General? No wife to create new law for health care?

Yes, that it correct.

Nepotism is against the law.

But as the pussy grabber has said, since it's him, it doesn't count.

Nothing BUT pay for play. We see more of it every day. Every one wonders why it isn't stopped but that's easy - Repubs in power.

Not surprising that there are only 7 people, working part time, investigating. Again, Repubs.

No pay

Trump promised his children would not serve in his administration. Then Ivanka moved in & Trump said she would draw no salary. Now Ivanka hiring a chief of staff among other staff members.

Will the Trumpsters care? We all know they care & hate this shit but they will defend it.

I agree with you that his kids should not be serving in any official capacity. I hate nepotism and yes, it does bug me.

So, no brother can be Attorney General? No wife to create new law for health care?

Yes, that it correct.

I don't know if it is illegal, how did the Kennedy's get away with it then?

No pay

So, you agree it is OK for the President to weasel around the rules to put their spoiled brat kids in charge of our country?

This isa prime example of how you Trumpettes are such hypocrites & liars. You know damn well this pisses you off.

No salary but it will cost us in expenses & staff while Ivanka meets country leaders & negotiates good deals for your Chinese made crap.

Yes, that it correct.

I don't know if it is illegal, how did the Kennedy's get away with it then?
So Ivanka was confirmed by the US Senate?

No pay

So, you agree it is OK for the President to weasel around the rules to put their spoiled brat kids in charge of our country?

This isa prime example of how you Trumpettes are such hypocrites & liars. You know damn well this pisses you off.

No salary but it will cost us in expenses & staff while Ivanka meets country leaders & negotiates good deals for your Chinese made crap.

she is an accomplished woman and she will not be getting pay for helping her father. You think other daughters and daughter-in-laws have not done work for their president father?

get off her case.

No pay

she is an accomplished woman and she will not be getting pay for helping her father. You think other daughters and daughter-in-laws have not done work for their president father?

get off her case.

So Ivanka started from scratch & built this business? Really? She mooched off her father.

Name all those kids that did this? I don't recall Reagan's kids sitting in on national security issues.

Maybe HW gave George & Jeb offices?

No, I will not back off from Ivanka & Kushner & your orange buddy.

Forum List

Back