Ivanka Trump Takes The Stand

Oh, the judge is wrong about the law.
4i6Ckte.gif

But we should take the word of the Shitty Lawyer instead.
All the Trump U graduates are showing off...

Eric Trump pled the 5th at least 500 times during his deposition. Dad pled the 5th 450 times during his.

trump-fifth.jpg
The whole family is a bunch of liars. They thing that this is helping. Jury can interpret that a refusal is an admission that it true.

5th amendment is a double edge sword. Yeah it allows people to plead it in order to not say self incriminating evidence

Yet at the same time they have admitted that what was asked is true. Jury can assume that it was true when they take the 5th.

Oh, the judge is wrong about the law.
4i6Ckte.gif

But we should take the word of the Shitty Lawyer instead.
Even absolutely brain dead shitheads such as Simplyassholic should be aware that judges can be wrong. This often leads to them getting reversed on appeal.

Shitheads like Simplyassholic are too stupid to understand this obvious truth.

You poor thing. I guess your propagandists have neglected to tell you Trump has already been found culpable. This trial is to determine how big his fine will be and whether or not he gets to continue to operate any businesses in Florida.

You really should ask yourself why your MAGA media keeps you in the dark so often.
You said everything except the correct word. It's a lot easier when you have compromised people trying someone else.

I think the same argument that got her out of being a defendant in the case precludes her from taking the 5th.
Unlike a criminal case, in a civil lawsuit the judge can draw certain adverse inferences against you if you invoke the Fifth. A jury is free to make an adverse inference if you plead the fifth in a civil trial.

For example, if you refuse to answer whether you had been drinking prior to getting behind the wheel in a car crash case, the jury is free to assume you refuse to answer because you had, in fact, been drinking.

Wrong, shit for brains.

Donald Trump committed fraud by repeatedly misrepresenting his wealth by hundreds of millions of dollars, a New York judge has ruled.

The ruling, part of a civil case brought against the former president and his family business, said he defrauded banks and insurers for years.

The judge determined that Mr Trump:
  • Overvalued Mar-a-Lago by 2,300% in one financial statement
  • Overvalued his penthouse at Trump Tower in New York by claiming that it was three times its actual size
  • "Absurdly" argued that calculating the area of the penthouse was subjective, ruling "a discrepancy of this order of magnitude, by a real estate developer sizing up his own living space of decades, can only be considered fraud"

Is BackAgain an ignorant lying piece of shit, or just a Shitty Lawyer?

Why Not Both Take Both GIF - Why Not Both Why Not Take Both - Discover &  Share GIFs
What is $18m x 23??? Mara Lago is UNDERVALUED if anything!!

The rest is piffle.

Greg

What is $18m x 23??? Mara Lago is UNDERVALUED if anything!!

The rest is piffle.

Greg
"The rest"

So, the many other properties he lied about? You do understand that this involves pretty much ALL of his US properties, don't you?

So evidently Deutsche, just as we were saying a long time ago, was the only bank that would touch him, and he had to damn near beg them.

Ivanka's honest, at least.
I doubt that she is honest as She pleaded the 5th or I can't remember on a lot in order to avoid actually testifying.

Gee that why they have discovery so that when you testify you do know what they would be asking. You can then refresh your memory and answer the question. She just took the 5th and fringed a "I can't remember"

That why the apple does not fall far from the tree with the Trump family.

The boys lied. The banker who testified provided a different prospective.

He even suggested that the bank did not care and forgave loans to the Trumps.

The bank has had a long history of problems and were fined millions of dollars for dealing with Epstein (Trumps real fixer)

In 2021 they claim that they will no longer do business with Trump

You can't even read and understand your own links. The second links states that they cut Trump's estimated worth, had collateral for the loans, and STILL loaned him the money which was repaid with no issues.

Remedial reading comprehension classes should be required of all liberals.

Turn it around ... should we let DeutscheBank misled depositors? ...
BECAUSE
  1. That is Deutsche Bank and Germany's business not ours. Believe it or not but the USA does not own nor run the world, a fact that China will soon be teaching them. And they are not having a problem because this is not uncommon in business and banking circles and only an issue now because Democrats are looking to get Trump on anything they can find.
  2. Apparently, the bank made out well in the long run so in the big picture, Trump was better for the bank than adverse and their depositors are fine.

Forum List

Back