I've been in a Hotel Room with Your Husband Bill

So what does she know? And when can we expect her "suicide"?

Wow. Bill got a piece of Rose McGowan? I was never impressed with his tastes with Monica, but enticing Rose into the sack is pretty impressive, although he is a total piece of crap for not keeping it in his pants. Rose is right about Hillary, though.

Wow. Bill got a piece of Rose McGowan? I was never impressed with his tastes with Monica, but enticing Rose into the sack is pretty impressive, although he is a total piece of crap for not keeping it in his pants. Rose is right about Hillary, though.
She WAS hot. Beauty fades. In some, faster than others

She WAS hot. Beauty fades. In some, faster than others
Just pulled up a current picture of Rose and I see what you mean, but kind of assumed she did bill back in the presidential days, as the tweet did not give a timeframe. We know he was like trump is and would get what he could get, wherever he could get it, if the Hill wasn't looking over his shoulder, and maybe, even if she was.

Just pulled up a current picture of Rose and I see what you mean, but kind of assumed she did bill back in the presidential days, as the tweet did not give a timeframe. We know he was like trump is and would get what he could get, wherever he could get it, if the Hill wasn't looking over his shoulder, and maybe, even if she was.
I dont blame Bill at all. Hillary would drive any man to other women. Only Kamala is worse (or equal)

So what does she know? And when can we expect her "suicide"?

Ok I hate Clinton---but Rose is a shakedown artist and has been........she has been extorting money $$$$ to keep quiet whether she is making up shit or not (I think she exaggerates the truth enormously)....

Between her and Hilliary-----really don't think either have any morals or either's disappearance will be a bad thing.

Think many have been with Bill.....

Forum List

Back