I've been working with a therapist who was offered to me by the police. Was it a wise decision to work with her?

I wouldn't let somebody beat and piss on me. I would have kicked her to the curb and tried out one of those other broads that propositioned you. Like the one in your air guitar duo.
Err, lol, I guess...

If she saw me leaving (say, two months.ago) she would be unpredictable. Might threaten me, might not care at all, it depends in her moo or if she is in too much debt. Today I don't feel she cares much, it's impossible to know though since we can't communicate.
Don't leave your home and don't leave your wife. She loves you and she's all you have now.

I advise you to stop this exchange on this board.

Passive aggressive how? As for self righteous, she physically abused me not the other way around. You don't what I've been through and she threatened me into paralysis so that others wouldn't know. I cannot tell a lie, I'm trying to get into heaven

You're a martyr. You can't get to heaven by being abused. Be a man.

Don't leave your home and don't leave your wife. She loves you and she's all you have now.

I advise you to stop this exchange on this board.
Why stop the exchange? We are just sharing ideas. I care about my wife, it's never been a bigger challenge though,.unfairly as it were. Americans have been following my plight for years, I am an honest and open book.

Piss her off some more and run over her laptop. May not be a permanent fix for her [at home] gambling addiction. That may only be temporary. Or, you can wait and do nothing and end up with the same.

Piss her off some more and run over her laptop. May not be a permanent fix for her [at home] gambling addiction. That may only be temporary. Or, you can wait and do nothing and end up with the same.
She engages in those sorts of abuses against me, I don't/won't do that to her.

Get a male therapist. More likely than not a female therapist will simply gaslight you into thinking that you are at fault...
It depends more on therapist's worldview then on their gender.

Some extraordinary women do defend male victims of abuse.

Anyone would become completely broken under similar circumstances.

Many men would be shocked to find out that Law of the Land treats them as almost non-persons.

Not all women are abusive, but those who are are empowered by the Laws.

Anyone would become completely broken under similar circumstances.

Many men would be shocked to find out that Law of the Land treats them as almost non-persons.

Not all women are abusive, but those who are are empowered by the Laws.

If he's not going to stand up for himself, who is?

Forum List

Back