🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've got gut feeling

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
it'll be Christie for VP ...Trump whipped Tubby into total submission during the debates and Chris has been pretty much right by his side ever since. He's the perfect type and fit for VP of The Hair Club.

stand by ....

it'll be Christie for VP ...Trump whipped Tubby into total submission during the debates and Chris has been pretty much right by his side ever since. He's the perfect type and fit for VP of The Hair Club.

stand by ....
I predict ths will be as accurate as anything else you've ever posted.

stand by ....
If true, you should be happy. Christie is a big gov progressive....like you.

...but your media will lie to you to keep up the hate for Rs...and you will accept the lies

It'll be Pence, and smartly so.

The tens of thousands of Repub fundamentalists who sat home when Romney was running, because they thought Mormonism is a cult, will reappear off of the backup bench.

Brexit won, and so can Trump!

I would have liked Flynn ...but Pence is good! Either I like.

Christie ... brother NY'r ... Governor ... small amount of political baggage ... Trump knows he can say anything and do anything and Christie will be right there to carry his coat.

If Pence, you know what will happen. Drumpf & Dense. Go another route. No big mouth east coast wild white RINO either.

Go west young man......guy on TV said Dirty Harry never had partner. Get a stay at home quiet one. Please? Trump enough mouth ....... at this time.

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence Tuesday criticized Donald Trump’s call to ban Muslims from entering the United States, as he continued to defend his own decision to halt the settlement of Syrian refugees in Indiana.

“Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional,” he tweeted. “Our Constitution guarantees the free exercise of religion. The U.S. cannot discriminate on the basis of religion.”

Christie ... brother NY'r ... Governor ... small amount of political baggage ... Trump knows he can say anything and do anything and Christie will be right there to carry his coat.
Chris Christie is an opportunist. If Drumpf realizes that, then he won't pick him as VP.

Chris Christie is an opportunist. If Drumpf realizes that, then he won't pick him as VP.

Trump isn't ?

Youre dismissed.

Everybody has baggage to a certain extent.

Let's face it...even if they elect Jesus Christ as VP ...they would also find fault there. That's how it is.

So...:dunno:

Forum List

Back