🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've got gut feeling

Christie ... brother NY'r ... Governor ... small amount of political baggage ... Trump knows he can say anything and do anything and Christie will be right there to carry his coat.
Chris Christie is an opportunist. If Drumpf realizes that, then he won't pick him as VP.

Trump isn't ?

Youre dismissed.
Of course he is, so if he realizes Christie is one, he'll know he can't trust him.

Christie ... brother NY'r ... Governor ... small amount of political baggage ... Trump knows he can say anything and do anything and Christie will be right there to carry his coat.
Chris Christie is an opportunist. If Drumpf realizes that, then he won't pick him as VP.

Trump isn't ?

Youre dismissed.
Of course he is, so if he realizes Christie is one, he'll know he can't trust him.

It won't be Christie

Everybody has baggage to a certain extent.

Let's face it...even if they elect Jesus Christ as VP ...they would also find fault there. That's how it is.

So...:dunno:

Newt resigned from congress for bringing the republicans to their knees

he cheated on his wife the same time Clinton did

Trump picks the biggest known name, most loyal and with the least baggage ... Pilsbury.

Trump isn't ?

Youre dismissed.

It won't be Christie
Probably not. I suspect no agreement was made, and Christie is just hoping that if he brown-noses hard enough, Drumpf will give him some sort of position. I'm surprised there's space down there, since Sean Hannity and Herman Cain have been spending so much time doing the same.

Trump isn't ?

Youre dismissed.

you're a blithering idiot ... DISMISSED !

it'll be Christie for VP ...Trump whipped Tubby into total submission during the debates and Chris has been pretty much right by his side ever since. He's the perfect type and fit for VP of The Hair Club. stand by ....
I doubt it, unless Trump wants to lose all Republican support.
-44f53feaae06ebb1.JPG

it'll be Christie for VP ...Trump whipped Tubby into total submission during the debates and Chris has been pretty much right by his side ever since. He's the perfect type and fit for VP of The Hair Club.

stand by ....
That would be totally insane lol.

Trump isn't ?

Youre dismissed.

you're a blithering idiot ... DISMISSED !
All I'm saying is that opportunists likely won't trust other opportunists. Least you can do is debate me if you disagree... or are you limited to name calling?

Trump isn't ?

Youre dismissed.

It won't be Christie

I agree.

1. Pence or
2. Gingrich or
3.Flynn

and any of those not elected will have a "job" in Trump's Administration.

My two cents. We shall see!

it'll be Christie for VP ...Trump whipped Tubby into total submission during the debates and Chris has been pretty much right by his side ever since. He's the perfect type and fit for VP of The Hair Club.

stand by ....
I don't think so.

Assclowns tend not to get along, so trump is going to need someone that can tolerate his antics and act as the calmer mind.

You are so very perceptive. So...how did you miss the part about Trump being one of the most opportunistic people to ever live?

Everybody has baggage to a certain extent.

Let's face it...even if they elect Jesus Christ as VP ...they would also find fault there. That's how it is.

So...:dunno:

Newt resigned from congress for bringing the republicans to their knees

he cheated on his wife the same time Clinton did

Trump picks the biggest known name, most loyal and with the least baggage ... Pilsbury.

NO ONE IN THE RACE has any baggage whatsoever compared to Hillary Clinton.

Newt Gingrich did NOT cheat on his wife like Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton committed sexual assault, rape, and Hillary Clinton headed up the Bimbo Eruption Squad who intimidated, paid off or disgraced any women calling out Bill.

You are so very perceptive. So...how did you miss the part about Trump being one of the most opportunistic people to ever live?
Opportunists understand their kind, and most likely won't trust other known opportunists. No, I didn't miss it.

Opportunists understand their kind, and most likely won't trust other known opportunists. No, I didn't miss it.

You are supporting Trump, right?

You miss the part she said Trump was? Obviously

It really won't matter at all who Donnie wants for VP if he doesn't emerge from the Convention with the nomination. The rules of the Convention are yet to be finalized, folks! I'd love to see it go to 40 or 50 ballots if the delegates are freed!

It really won't matter at all who Donnie wants for VP if he doesn't emerge from the Convention with the nomination. The rules of the Convention are yet to be finalized, folks! I'd love to see it go to 40 or 50 ballots if the delegates are freed!

Trump will be the nominee

Forum List

Back