I've noticed a difference in race relations since Trump became the nominee

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
The day after it was announced Trump would be the nominee , I had gone to a fast food place for lunch.

I was walking out the door and some Mexican kid in his early 20's pulled the door open.

I said "Thanks"

then he says, very rudely , ...trying to be gangster... "what's up?"

so I said "Fuck you. That's what's up"

----------------------

My job takes me to people's houses. The gardeners never say shit.

They have a strict policy, they'll talk to you if you have business , otherwise they act like they can't speak English.

For the first time in 10 years I walk by gardeners and they say "hi". Sometimes I see them trying to strike up conversations with home owners now.

The young Mexicans are all pissed off, but the older ones are starting to think they might get their ass thrown out and are going the politeness route.

It's sad but for the first time in my life time , many of these people are starting to show common respect.

-----------------------

it's just human nature, you win more respect with the warrior attitude than you do as the pacifist.

Looks like you had an awkward moment where the lie you told didnt even sound right to yourself so you just stopped telling the lie and moved on the gardeners.

You just lost the minute particle of respect I may have had for you by pretending to be a tough guy on the internet. Everyone knows the little mexican kids would have beat your ass and left you crying.

Last edited:
Yes illegals who have blatantly broken our laws and shit on us are likely worried, not about Trump but about the American people who have rallied around Trump's policy of deporting their asses back to the shit holes they came from.

The day after it was announced Trump would be the nominee , I had gone to a fast food place for lunch.

I was walking out the door and some Mexican kid in his early 20's pulled the door open.

I said "Thanks"

----------------------

They have a strict policy, they'll talk to you if you have business , otherwise they act like they can't speak English.

For the first time in 10 years I walk by gardeners and they say "hi". Sometimes I see them trying to strike up conversations with home owners now.

The young Mexicans are all pissed off, but the older ones are starting to think they might get their ass thrown out and are going the politeness route.

It's sad but for the first time in my life time , many of these people are starting to show common respect.

-----------------------

it's just human nature, you win more respect with the warrior attitude than you do as the pacifist.

When was the last time anyone called you a racist to your face?

I said "Thanks"

----------------------

-----------------------

Seems like a lot of people on this forum are "warrior", in other words they know how to insult all the time, so "warrior".

I said "Thanks"

----------------------

-----------------------

According to that post, the "Mexicans" don't sound like the ones with an attitude problem.

The OP sounds like the people still alive in Apple Springs, Tx, to want people of color to step off the sidewalk when a white person comes along.

I'm an Indian American, and never in my life have I been accosted based on race except for last year when a young white person did it.

So I decided I'm going to do it to others as well. What goes around comes around. To any white person who is reading this: I don't care if you shrivel up and die.

I'm an Indian American, and never in my life have I been accosted based on race except for last year when a young white person did it.

So I decided I'm going to do it to others as well. What goes around comes around. To any white person who is reading this: I don't care if you shrivel up and die.
Did you vote Obama?

I said "Thanks"

----------------------

-----------------------

Maybe you should read your post first before hitting that button. You come off as an out of touch first rate asshole.

Yes illegals who have blatantly broken our laws and shit on us are likely worried, not about Trump but about the American people who have rallied around Trump's policy of deporting their asses back to the shit holes they came from.
Republicans shit on America. They way they block health care for millions. The way they fuck over our veterans. Remember, the oil spill? They blocked a meaningful investigation. And they blame every one of their fiascoes and debacles on Democrats.

And now, they gave us Russia minion and Manchurian Candidate, Donald Trump.

image.jpeg
Republicans shit on America. They way they block health care for millions. The way they fuck over our veterans. Remember, the oil spill? They blocked a meaningful investigation. And they blame every one of their fiascoes and debacles on Democrats.

That is actually fucking true. In my lifetime it seems that a lot of blacks and Mexicans can't help but give you the death stare as you walk into a place. I never had the same experience with other races of people in this country.

I said "Thanks"

----------------------

-----------------------

This is like a story from the Onion.

Good one. :muahaha:

That is actually fucking true. In my lifetime it seems that a lot of blacks and Mexicans can't help but give you the death stare as you walk into a place. I never had the same experience with other races of people in this country.

Take your paranoia up with your shrink.

Take your paranoia up with your shrink.

It is not paranoia because I don't feel the same thing when I deal with other races in this country. Perhaps I am really good looking and they can't help but be amazed by my good looks but I dare not return the stare for fear of that being misconstrued as some kind aggressive gesture on my part. I believe the left has a term for it. It is called 'microaggression' so it isn't me being paranoid since lefties came up with a term for it.

I said "Thanks"

----------------------

-----------------------

:lmao:

What the FUCK!?!?! Yeah, you're absolutely right. Donald Trump is magic. Just getting the GOP nomination has made the world a happier, more polite place.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

...and hope and change was a load of shit

Forum List

Back