'I've Proven Myself To Be Honorable' Says Joe Biden.

'All women must be believed', remember?!

His daughter revealed / confirmed it.
What I have seen about it was it was in a stolen journal and even the less honorable (and Fox if you can believe it) did not go with it because it was obviously a fake.

I can't wait to see this "nuke." Even Bartiromo sounded skeptical.

It's going to.be a little 'boring' because it is going to consist of a lot of Treasury Dept / IRS / bank records, alerts, reports - 'follow the money' stuff + whistleblowrs, etc...

Think of taking down Capone with tax / treasury records and the paper / electronic trail.

It's not 'sexy', but it nails his and his family's asses to the wall.

Plagiarizing is the least of his worries today.

Pay-To-Play, Bribes, Influence Peddling, espionage / potential classified info peddling, money laundering, extortion, Hunter illegally acting as an unregistered foreign agent, taking millions from the CCP and other foreign nations / adversaries, conspiracy, fraud, obstruction, election interference, major tax fraud / tax evasion, Hunter's felony for lying on a federal application...

Comer and Grassly are about to 'drop a nuke' on Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, 10 other identified Bidens, Blinken, Garland in 2 days.

* If we had a lwgit, non-criminal DOJ there would be about 48 other charges for conspiracy / Collusion, and willful, known election interference for the 50 Intel Experts who participated in Blinken's / Biden's 'Russial Disinformation' scheme (immunity for 1 - 2 whistleblower signees who have come forward). So much for THEIR 'honor'.
I'll believe it when I see it.

...and an election thief to top it off.
Biden didn't steal that election for himself..even if he thinks he did! :auiqs.jpg:

57_740d4d8b-a8c8-4f50-9a2b-19ecd3553387.jpg

What I have seen about it was it was in a stolen journal and even the less honorable (and Fox if you can believe it) did not go with it because it was obviously a fake.

Liberals and the MSM has been trying the same tactic regarding Hunter's laptop with the joyrnal - 'It's not hers. It's fake.'

Sorry, like the laptop, ownership has been confirmed.

What's left is reversing course on 'All women must be believed'.

Liberals and the MSM has been trying the same tactic regarding Hunter's laptop with the joyrnal - 'It's not hers. It's fake.'

Sorry, like the laptop, ownership has been confirmed.

What's left is reversing course on 'All women must be believed'.
Ok sure. Why isn't Fox or NEWSMAX or OAN running it 24/7?

Why aren't ANY of the MSM?
Cause they know it is not true too. Think about stuff. OAN would have worn out the video of Biden in the shower with a 12 if they had it or thought they could defend themselves in court.

Cause they know it is not true too. .

Bullshit. Multiple sources have run with the story - I have posted the links. Comer has already put out some of the info found.

YOU think about it:

This administration DOJ, & FBI have already been bustedviolating Anwricans' 1st Amendment rights by censoring and silencing them on.multiple platforms / sites, killing / hiding proven FACTS & reports, critical information that has directly dispited and debunked the government's lies and propaganda.

Democrats ha e screamed from the floors of Congress tbe names of Americans who they wanted silenced / deplatformwd immediately. Its not like tbey are hiding it.

The leftist MSM has been proven to be liars, propaganda spreaders, and siurces of disinformation - the NY Times was exposed for earning Pulitzers for knowingly writing and spreading fiction for years.

An administration about to be blown apart for massive corruption and crime, sypported by criminal govt agencies and a willfully supporting media is, of course, not going to have massive media coverage of it.

This isn't the 1st time we have seen an MSM blackout of stories damaging to Democrats. No need to pretend it is.

Bullshit. Multiple sources have run with the story - I have posted the links. Comer has already put out some of the info found.

YOU think about it:

This administration DOJ, & FBI have already been bustedviolating Anwricans' 1st Amendment rights by censoring and silencing them on.multiple platforms / sites, killing / hiding proven FACTS & reports, critical information that has directly dispited and debunked the government's lies and propaganda.

Democrats ha e screamed from the floors of Congress tbe names of Americans who they wanted silenced / deplatformwd immediately. Its not like tbey are hiding it.

The leftist MSM has been proven to be liars, propaganda spreaders, and siurces of disinformation - the NY Times was exposed for earning Pulitzers for knowingly writing and spreading fiction for years.

An administration about to be blown apart for massive corruption and crime, sypported by criminal govt agencies and a willfully supporting media is, of course, not going to have massive media coverage of it.

This isn't the 1st time we have seen an MSM blackout of stories damaging to Democrats. No need to pretend it is.
Pull your head out of the RWNM, take one deep breath. Every day repeat adding one more breath of fresh air. Some, it might not help, but there is a chance. RWers have talked themselves into a place where if what they say is true, then their other point cannot be true. Like open border, but yet all those Mexicans lined up on the Mexican side, or the Dems can steal the elections, but not the guns and it goes on and on. The REpubs have the goods on the Dems, but the mean old Demmicrats just wont let them do anything with it. If this is true, just give up. If it is not true, quit saying it.

Biden, a pathological liar who recently claimed he knows more than most people and any of the former presidents now claims he's honorable...riiiiiight.

Forum List

Back