'I've Proven Myself To Be Honorable' Says Joe Biden.

Pull your head out of the RWNM, take one deep breath. Every day repeat adding one more breath of fresh air. Some, it might not help, but there is a chance. RWers have talked themselves into a place where if what they say is true, then their other point cannot be true. Like open border, but yet all those Mexicans lined up on the Mexican side, or the Dems can steal the elections, but not the guns and it goes on and on. The REpubs have the goods on the Dems, but the mean old Demmicrats just wont let them do anything with it. If this is true, just give up. If it is not true, quit saying it.
"The FBI has not specifically verified that those pages came from the diary it’s investigating; however, major news organizations, including The New York Times, have reported that the handwritten pages published on the conservative website were “from” Ashley Biden’s diary. However, those news outlets are generally leaving the actual claims in the published pages out of their stories, including the passage about showers; they’ve been widely circulated, though, by conservatives like Candace Owens on social media.

It ain't that you don't know...it's that what you think you know ain't so.

Last edited:
"The FBI has not specifically verified that those pages came from the diary it’s investigating; however, major news organizations, including The New York Times, have reported that the handwritten pages published on the conservative website were “from” Ashley Biden’s diary. However, those news outlets are generally leaving the actual claims in the published pages out of their stories, including the passage about showers; they’ve been widely circulated, though, by conservatives like Candace Owens on social media.

It ain't that you don't know...it's that what you think you know ain't so.
What does from in quotes mean?

What does from in quotes mean?

New York Times reported that the FBI investigation is “into how a diary stolen from President Biden’s daughter, Ashley, came to be publicly disclosed a week and a half before the 2020 presidential election.”

The Times further reported, “Project Veritas did not publish Ms. Biden’s diary, but dozens of handwritten pages from it were posted on a right wing website.”

Project Veritas? Where they the guys with the creepin' Sharia? If there was any sort of creditabilty we would be hearing it 24/7 on the semi responsible right wing noise machine, but you have to venture a bit into the RWNM to hear it repeated over and over. But sure, I bet it is just because of Project Veritas journalist integrity.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think his daughter should be propelled to sue her Fathers ass!
2. Via liable bullshit in her diary.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back