I've wondered why so many White Americans can give Donald a pass on Racism

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
By and large, we are not an intolerant country. We're actually the opposite, although seeing over half the gop still believing Obama isn't an American should give any sane person pause.

But Trump was stuck at about 40% until a week or so ago. Something changed that. I don't think it was Hillary's emails ... as damaging as that has been for her ... deservedly so btw. She made the deplorable comment, which was pretty deplorable. Not that Trump supporters are deplorable in some instances, but it was stupid to say so.

I think the entire BLM is offputting. It is so to me, so maybe I'm projecting, but I don't think so. Cops should not shoot unarmed people who are not an imminent threat .... most of us would agree. But most cops agree as well. When I see CK or some other football player who is making hundreds of thousands of dollars (Millions in CK's case) not standing for the national anthem ... frankly that says racism to me. It bothered me that the DOJ never made it LOUD and clear that the Ferguson cop was never shown to have done anything wrong. But, when innocent cops are getting gunned down, don't take a knee.

Trump's team was very politically astute in giving us white's just enough to let us say ... well, he's not all THAT bad. I mean he is. He insulted a Muslim woman whose son died in Iraq, and he insulted a federal judge for being Hispanic, and he led the birther movement ..... but when racists come in all colors it's maybe easier to give the guy a pass

Because unlike Hillary he is not a racist who endorses KKK leaders... who is mentored by KKK leaders.

By and large, we are not an intolerant country. We're actually the opposite, although seeing over half the gop still believing Obama isn't an American should give any sane person pause.

But Trump was stuck at about 40% until a week or so ago. Something changed that. I don't think it was Hillary's emails ... as damaging as that has been for her ... deservedly so btw. She made the deplorable comment, which was pretty deplorable. Not that Trump supporters are deplorable in some instances, but it was stupid to say so.

I think the entire BLM is offputting. It is so to me, so maybe I'm projecting, but I don't think so. Cops should not shoot unarmed people who are not an imminent threat .... most of us would agree. But most cops agree as well. When I see CK or some other football player who is making hundreds of thousands of dollars (Millions in CK's case) not standing for the national anthem ... frankly that says racism to me. It bothered me that the DOJ never made it LOUD and clear that the Ferguson cop was never shown to have done anything wrong. But, when innocent cops are getting gunned down, don't take a knee.

Trump's team was very politically astute in giving us white's just enough to let us say ... well, he's not all THAT bad. I mean he is. He insulted a Muslim woman whose son died in Iraq, and he insulted a federal judge for being Hispanic, and he led the birther movement ..... but when racists come in all colors it's maybe easier to give the guy a pass
We're actually the opposite, although seeing over half the gop still believing Obama isn't an American should give any sane person pause.

The only evidence is Kenya is his birthplace. The file and page number where one can find his name is part of the BC provided. Trump merely took it off the table. Understand you are deceived.

BTW, why do facts bother you so much?

The answer is simple. Republicans don't really swallow the pablum that democrats dish out.

No need to wonder. The Republican Party is also the Confederate Party.

The GOP is 90% white.

Trump has more support among the Alt Right, the Aryan Nation, and the KKK than he has among the GOP leadership.

No need to wonder. The Republican Party is also the Confederate Party.

The GOP is 90% white.

Trump has more support among the Alt Right, the Aryan Nation, and the KKK than he has among the GOP leadership.
what about that guy Robert Byrd that mentored ole hitlery?

The racism in the far right and alt right ^^^ is obvious, and the rest of America knows it.

So let's see how they both survive the press to debate day.

The racism in the far right and alt right ^^^ is obvious, and the rest of America knows it.

Yeah, but Donald was going to lose, historically, by being the Alt R candidate. That's the point.

But at least two more cops were shot this weekend. I'm beginning to think this election may turn out like 1968.

I've wondered why so many White Americans can give Donald a pass on Racism

Because they (normal Americans) don't believe the liberals' lies any more about him, and know he's not racist.

Yeah, but Donald was going to lose, historically, by being the Alt R candidate. That's the point.

But at least two more cops were shot this weekend. I'm beginning to think this election may turn out like 1968.
I'm beginning to think some of these violent actions the last few days may be Alt R black flag operations to make DJT look the OrangeMessiah to save us. If I thought of it, I am sure the feebs are digging into it.

I think there is at least a perception that Obama has not called out shooters of cops as much as he's called out unjustifiable force by cops against blacks.

Hillary can't really challenge that because she has to have an energized black base, and she needs the kids who will probably vote for Pot Smoking Libertarians who don't know where Syria is.

Forum List

Back