🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ivy League School Staff Agree to Rip Up the 'Flawed' US Constitution

They should be very careful what they wish for...the Constitution is what keeps them safe.
57% Of Republicans Say Dismantle Constitution And Make ...
Feb 25, 2015 -A PPP poll found that 57 percent of Republicans want to dismantle the Constitution ... turning the United States into a Christian theocracy.

any questions ???

Who the hell besides you dumbasses on the left think Politics USA is a valid and reliable source? No one.

"Ivy League School Staff Agree to Rip Up the 'Flawed' US Constitution"

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a composition fallacy.

It's not cheap or easy, but you can send them to a school that will make an engineer out of them. :thup:

I had to take poli-sci 130 (?) but I don't really remember it.

Right, and then Obamatrade opens the flood gates to ANYONE in the TPP who can bring a service to the USA and they get L1 visas for all their employees they want to bring and PAY THEM AT THE PREVAILING WAGES OF THEIR HOME COUNTRIES. And your kid will never pay back his school loans cause he cant find a job above Hyderabad wages.

Engineers in this country are fucked, thank you Obamy and the mindless Dimocrap drones like you who support him.

But most all the republicans are in agreement with Obama on this TPP deal so how can you blame only dems? When it comes to selling out the country by these trade agreements, both parties are guilty.

But most all the republicans are in agreement with Obama on this TPP deal so how can you blame only dems? When it comes to selling out the country by these trade agreements, both parties are guilty.
That is a fair question and as an independent voter, I explain it like this.

There are issues that each party is effectively guardian of. The GOP is guardian to social issues and national security issues. The Democrats are supposed to be guardians of middle class pocket book issues. I do not define them this way arbitraily, but because that is how they sell themselves at election time.

If the GOP has a President that undercuts gun rights or promotes abortion, the GOP is who I hold responsible no matter what the Dems do, because these are their core issues according to them. But in this case it is the Dems that failed in their duty to protect the interests of the American middle class by helping a POTUS negotiate a trade agreement that will destroy the middle class of this country.

But instead of getting into partisan wrangling on it, I just want to point out that I am as critical of Republicans in regard tot he individual candidates, for example I am willing to vote for Sanders due to him being correct on this agreement, while I will no longer vote for several Republicans because they support it.

Links to candidates with their positions on TPP and free trade

Bernie Sanders on Free Trade A+

Hillary Clinton on Free Trade F-

Ben Carson on Free Trade B+

Donald Trump on Free Trade A+

Marco Rubio on Free Trade F-

Carly Fiorina on Free Trade B+

James Webb on Free Trade A+

Ted Cruz on Free Trade C-

Who the hell besides you dumbasses on the left think Politics USA is a valid and reliable source? No one.
wait what ? you think you have credibility ????
warning
thumbnail

I don't believe china signed this deal. Actually I think this deal was pushed through to isolate China and give the us a stronger position in Asian trade.
I have read that China was asked to not sign so they could get the agreement passed, but will join when it is US law.
US, Australia isolated in TPP negotiations. This makes AUS out to be the dominant trade partner in the agreement. These are laydowns, basically. We have something like this with the EU.

China signing would level a big share of their cheating; Korea even. There you go, Trump. Make it happen. We should do something like this with Africa. We send aid to Sudan and Chinese interests build the infrastructure.

It's not cheap or easy, but you can send them to a school that will make an engineer out of them. :thup:

I had to take poli-sci 130 (?) but I don't really remember it.

Right, and then Obamatrade opens the flood gates to ANYONE in the TPP who can bring a service to the USA and they get L1 visas for all their employees they want to bring and PAY THEM AT THE PREVAILING WAGES OF THEIR HOME COUNTRIES. And your kid will never pay back his school loans cause he cant find a job above Hyderabad wages.

Engineers in this country are fucked, thank you Obamy and the mindless Dimocrap drones like you who support him.

The pacific rim nations are essential trade partners. The TPP in theory, opens Pacific Rim markets to American made goods because it mandates those countries end the practice of selectively excluding US made products from their markets.. Or so we have been told.

This is the epitome of the nonsense of politically correctness.
Liberal students who believe THEIR right to free speech is absolute. While they also believe they have an absolute right to NOT be offended. And they also believe they have an absolute right to say as they wish and there is no restriction on what THEY say even if it offends others..

Forum List

Back