J6 tapes going to The Blaze

Actually Babbitt murdered by a cowardly policeman. I watched the video of it. Definitely murder. Boylan was beaten to death by police. Fuck the spelling police
Her name is/was actually Boyland, sorry for your ignorance, but anyway, there is ZERO video of Boyland being murdered by Capitol Police, but there is ample Video of Boyland being trampled by the idiot trump cult.

Show me YOUR video Proof of Boyland being beaten by Capitol Police.

but there is ample Video of Boyland being trampled by the idiot trump cult.
Meh...she dropped like a rock and Capitol Police were on her rendering first aid in seconds.....no one trampled her.............CP were about 15 feet behind her out of camera range until she was hit.

Meh...she dropped like a rock and Capitol Police were on her rendering first aid in seconds.....no one trampled her.............CP were about 15 feet behind her out of camera range until she was hit.
Show the Video of this ^^^^^^^^

Her name is/was actually Boyland, sorry for your ignorance, but anyway, there is ZERO video of Boyland being murdered by Capitol Police, but there is ample Video of Boyland being trampled by the idiot trump cult.

Victim of talk to text here saying fuck the spelling police LOL. I saw the video why don't you look it up

So, did tucker have access to ALL the video on J6 or just part of the video?
Yes they did.....some 44,000 hours worth.

Thumb-Nose.jpg

Actually Babbitt murdered by a cowardly policeman. I watched the video of it. Definitely murder. Boylan was beaten to death by police. Fuck the spelling police
I sincerely hope that the lowlife bastard that shot her gets his karma sooner rather than later. Scummy son a bitch racist. I hope the same for everyone that makes excuses for the murdering bastard.

I'm NOT seeing Boyland being struck by Capitol Police.
Can you possibly show exactly where you 'think' this happened?

Dear Lord.
Trampled and beaten by the police you fucking moron.

Forum List

Back