J6 Unmasked: Security footage confirms Capitol door opened, allowing 300 to enter building freely

Funny how you deflect from admitting your support for the FAILED insurrection on Jan 6th.
Hey Bodey Odie-Ohs!

When was the last time anyone in America attempted an insurrection with no firearms?

heres-your-sign-duh.gif

They had to let people in to frame them. No doubt the three hundred was full of Feds.

What I see is people already in the building and leaving, and others using their leaving to come in. I didn't see any police presence, so they definitely were not guarding the doors at all, at least not that set of doors.

You believe there were no firearms.....:heehee: MAGAts are SO gullible.
So..how many shots were fired?

How many firearms came into play among 2000+ people that you allege tried to stage an insurrection?

Trying to get the government to do its already pre-defined job is NOT insurrection, Dumbo ass.

Did you watch the two cops open the door on the sources video? What do you need to realize it was a set up by the Feds?

I didn't see cops open the doors, I saw people leaving open the doors. Unless you're talking about the inner doors being opened to show people where they could exit?

Let’s see the screen cap of it showing what you say.
Let's see you STFU. It is there on the link. I am doing not what I do not need to do. Your satisfaction is not my goal and will never be.

Forum List

Back