🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jack Black Cancels Tenacious D Tour After Horrible Comment By Fellow Band Member

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The blow back was overwhelming after Tenacious D became infamous for a terrible comment about Trump during a concert this weekend.

At least Jack Black is smart enough to know when he screwed up:

“After much reflection, I no longer feel it is appropriate to continue the Tenacious D tour, and all future creative plans are on hold. I am grateful to the fans for their support and understanding.”

The Post has reached out to reps for Tenacious D for comment.

Senator Ralph Babet, a member of the right-wing United Australia Party, condemned Gass’ comment and called for both members of the band to be “deported immediately.”

“Tenacious D should be immediately removed from the country after wishing for the assassination of Donald Trump at their Sydney concert,” Babet’s statement read.

I am glad this happened. It highlights how violent in nature the left has got to.
I am no fan of Joe Biden, at all, even a little bit. But if this was Biden that was shot at, there is no part of me that would wish he was killed. None. At all.
This is sick and demented, and I am glad he has lost his career and will never be in the public eye again

The blow back was overwhelming after Tenacious D became infamous for a terrible comment about Trump during a concert this weekend.

At least Jack Black is smart enough to know when he screwed up:

Does this look or sound like someone that disagrees with what his band mate said?

No, Jack black was fully on board. He is just trying to save face is all so he doesn't get kung fu panda 7 cancelled.

Does this look or sound like someone that disagrees with what his band mate said?

No, Jack black was fully on board. He is just trying to save face is all so he doesn't get kung fu panda 7 cancelled.

You are as bad as those you condemn. In your head simply because someone fully supports Biden he must also support someone stating that they wish Trump had died.

I just think Jack Black isn't an extreme looney like Mark Hamill, Rob Reiner, or Stephen King.

He's smart enough to know when he screwed up.

Sometimes people get wrapped up in the hype and don't know when to quit.

If you're a normal Democrat radical you always double down on your stupidity.

This is Jack Black showing that he's self-aware.

I just think Jack Black isn't an extreme looney like Mark Hamill, Rob Reiner, or Stephen King.

He's smart enough to know when he screwed up.

Sometimes people get wrapped up in the hype and don't know when to quit.

If you're a normal Democrat radical you always double down on your stupidity.

This is Jack Black showing that he's self-aware.

Perhaps but I don't trust what any celebrity says or does anymore. They all are about their own self preservation.

And since social media presence is often times a bigger part of their lives than their actual talent that made them famous they will back track and say or do anything to avoid bad social media backlash to save their career.

Kind of like when John Cena made a public apology to China for saying Taiwan was a country.

But I'd like to think Jack black wasn't in on it because I liked his earlier movies and tenacious d.

Perhaps but I don't trust what any celebrity says or does anymore. They all are about their own self preservation.

And since social media presence is often times a bigger part of their lives than their actual talent that made them famous they will back track and say or do anything to avoid bad social media backlash to save their career.

Kind of like when John Cena made a public apology to China for saying Taiwan was a country.

But I'd like to think Jack black wasn't in on it because I liked his earlier movies and tenacious d.
You have to be stoned to like Tenacious D.

I really don't know Jack Black.....but he's human.

I have no intention of making excuses for him, but I think he's capable of knowing when he was wrong.

Unlike Joe Biden and most of the radicals he has in his administration.

You have to be stoned to like Tenacious D.

I really don't know Jack Black.....but he's human.

I have no intention of making excuses for him, but I think he's capable of knowing when he was wrong.

What did he do that he was wrong about?

Forum List

Back