Jackson Calls for Blacks to Leave the Democrat Party!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aBtTl-ASZk0]Rev. EW Jackson: Democrats are anti-God - YouTube[/ame]

AYMEN!

This man h as the courage to tell it like it is; and didn't even ask for a dime! lololol

Why blacks stay Democrat while that party betrays the black community and everything it holds dear EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE YEAR is a testament to the power of government bribery and Big media propaganda.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Rev. EW Jackson: Democrats are anti-God - YouTube

AYMEN!

This man h as the courage to tell it like it is; and didn't even ask for a dime! lololol

Why blacks stay Democrat while that party betrays the black community and everything it holds dear EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE YEAR is a testament to the power of government bribery and Big media propaganda.

:lol: You guys just love these whackadoos, don't ya. Just where are Blacks going to go if they leave the Democrats? The Teaparty maybe?

Oh my god, stop before you drive yourself completely over the edge...

Yeah I was fooled, I only clicked on the thread because curious why Jackson Browne was giving advice to black people.

See, now they way they phased the OP, they implied it was Jesse Jackson instead of some Uncle Tom no one ever heard of.

Why are you scared of an educated black man?

I don't equate "kowtowing the Koch Brothers" as "educated".

Not sure why you do.

No, he was smart enough to get off the plantation and you hate him for it. Maybe you should watch cnn and get some new talking points before you respond back.

Not sure why you do.

No, he was smart enough to get off the plantation and you hate him for it. Maybe you should watch cnn and get some new talking points before you respond back.

What plantation?

You guys trying to use the metaphor of social services as a plantation both doesn't recognize the horrors of slavery and cheapens your own argument.

Slaves were subjected to untold brutality, murder, rape, breaking up of families and numerous other things that would be impossible for people who have never been slaves to understand.

:lol: Craziness reigns supreme on the far right.

The blacks should run to the folks who will oppress them?

now they whine about the titles of threads

funny they don't see anything wrong when they post threads like, Fuck the teabaggers as the title

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Not sure why you do.

What plantation?

You guys trying to use the metaphor of social services as a plantation both doesn't recognize the horrors of slavery and cheapens your own argument.

Slaves were subjected to untold brutality, murder, rape, breaking up of families and numerous other things that would be impossible for people who have never been slaves to understand.
Thanks swallow, you have described exactly what the liberal welfare system has done to blacks. Since it was started, and lets include keeping them uneducated. That way welfare and no education equals a vote. That's why liberals cannot stand an educated black man. I mean look who liberals chose for the first black president. He is so ignorant , he has no clue what he is doing.

funny they don't see anything wrong when they post threads like, Fuck the teabaggers

Well, "Fuck the Teabaggers" would be a pretty honest thread, unless the thread was about making passionate, sweet love to them, in which case it would be deceptive.

On the other hand, "Jackson says don't vote Democratic", people would assume he was talking about Jesse Jackson, and not whoever this guy is.

You notice every post by a black person who speaks out against their party is a, wackaloon, uncle tom, etc etc

call it what it is folks

Not sure why you do.

Sallow beat you pretty good on this point. Providing services to the poor is NOT the same as systematic forced labor, beatings, rape and slavery. Sorry, it just isn't.

But more to the point, we'd have plenty of money and plenty of jobs if the 1% weren't so greedy.

I'd rather give a salary to a poor person than to a rich person who used a machine or some slob in a third world country to answer my customer service question.

funny they don't see anything wrong when they post threads like, Fuck the teabaggers

Well, "Fuck the Teabaggers" would be a pretty honest thread, unless the thread was about making passionate, sweet love to them, in which case it would be deceptive.

On the other hand, "Jackson says don't vote Democratic", people would assume he was talking about Jesse Jackson, and not whoever this guy is.

awww, well I think what this Jackson said was pretty damn honest..

I've been saying that for years...but if a black man calls for it, you libs/Democrats show your intolerant racist selves

You notice every post by a black person who speaks out against their party is a, wackaloon, uncle tom, etc etc

call it what it is folks

Yeah, I usually find that most Black conservatives are suffering from some pretty serious self-loathing.

Kind of like how Frank Cohn changed his name to Frank Collins and started the Chicago Nazi Party back in the 1970's.

I mean take Mia Love (please). Marries a white guy. Joins a Cult (Mormonism) that preaches that dark skin is a curse from God. This woman has some serious self-loathing issues. And she ain't a bad looking gal.

Forum List

Back