Jackson Calls for Blacks to Leave the Democrat Party!

Providing services to the poor is NOT the same as systematic forced labor, beatings, rape and slavery is the simple truth recognized by folks with normal cognitive function.

ps: JoeB, your continual Mormon baiting is simply another form of bigotry, like antisemitism. Calling it as it is.

I agree helping the poor is a good thing, but making sure they stay on it for good all for a vote is a form of slavery. Have a good day.

You are wasting your time with Jake the Fake Starkey. He wont give your response a second thought and will not answer your questions. He is a troll and a liar, nothing more.

There is no legitimate question to answer. All evil propaganda should be rebuked as was JimCrowie's.

Really?
Which party provided jobs training and placement programs? Which party established Urban development programs? Which party provided Headstart and other educational programs to help urban youth?

Hows that job training placement program urban development Headstart shams working out for the black community? Last I saw, much of the black population was drowning in poverty, violence, broken homes, and illiteracy as much if not more than ever.

Well Republicans....put up or shut up

Start directing jobs and opportunities to minority and poor communities. Easy to shout "Get a job" while you send opportunities elsewhere

Last I checked....it was the Democrats that control most branches of government and they have since January, 2009. Where are all of the jobs for minorities that Obama and the Democrats have "provided"? Or have cities, run by liberal Democrats, like Chicago and Detroit, only gotten much, much worse under Democratic Party rule?

Amazing how blind (and deceitful) most lefties are these days.....tsk tsk.

[

Yes, how dare a black man tell other blacks to vote for a party that wants to educate them and let them support themselves and have a happy life. Instead of the liberals way, uneducated, reliant on goverment, live in high crime slums, all for a vote. Wow

Well, you Republicans COULD try to lure them to your side by giving them the jobs you'd normally give a Chinese person in a sweatshop. Of course, you'd have to pay them decently...

awww, well I think what this Jackson said was pretty damn honest..

I've been saying that for years...but if a black man calls for it, you show your intolerant racist selves

If you want to make the argument that government dependency isn't a good thing, that's fine. I might even agree with you.

But throwing in with a party that brought you the Southern Strategy, Reagan's Imaginary Welfare Queen, Bush's Willie Horton ads, etc... yeah, can't see why black folks would line up to do that unless they are already pretty self-loathing Uncle Toms.

It was actually Al Gore's Willie Horton ad. Now, let's talk about the KKK, Detroit and inner city schools.

No, Al Gore did not put on a commercial of a scary Negro during the election. that was all Bush.

Who then tried to deny his campaign had anything to do with it.

Yeah, Al Gore did bring up the furlough program, but not the scaremongering that Bush used.

And blacks across the country get murdered, raped, have far more broken homes than they ever did as slaves, you fucking retarded liar.

The Democratic Party's last fifty years has done more damage to the black community than the Ku Klux Klan ever did over a fifty year stretch.

1) Do you have figures on the rape and murder?

2) WOuldn't crime be just as much the fault of the GOP destroying the middle class and moving manufacturing to China?

How QUICKLY the leftards turn this thread away from what the main point of the video was, and that was for blacks to turn away from the democrap party because they're the party that hates GOD.

One thing for sure, all the little bubble headed leftists here have their copy of Sal Alinsky's, Rules For Radicals, memorized down to the page and paragraph.

Stupid little ass wipes.

Oh, I didn't watch STepandfetchit's video... was that his point, that the Democrats don't like the imaginary sky man?

As opposed to Republicans.

5356682966_AynRandVersusJesus_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

[

Yes, how dare a black man tell other blacks to vote for a party that wants to educate them and let them support themselves and have a happy life. Instead of the liberals way, uneducated, reliant on goverment, live in high crime slums, all for a vote. Wow

Well, you Republicans COULD try to lure them to your side by giving them the jobs you'd normally give a Chinese person in a sweatshop. Of course, you'd have to pay them decently...

Lol, with an education they would be paid decently. Just look at the ones you call uncle toms. All educated and make money. Minorities liberals support, snoop dog? You support the gangsta attitude and jail time. Your an idiot.

Last edited:
[

Lol, with an education they would be paid decently. Just look at the ones hou call uncle toms. All educated and make money. Minorities liberals support, snoop dog? You support the gangsta attitude and jail time. Your an idiot.

Why should they be paid decently only if they get an education. Frankly, this country was built by men in denim who never went to college, and they had a lot more sense than you do.

And frankly, we lock up 2 million people and aren't the least bit safer... I think we are kind of doing it wrong.

The men in denim weren't all skilled tradesmen, you know. Unskilled labor gets paid less than skilled labor. We don't pay a fry cook, who are a dime a dozen, the same wages that we pay a journeyman plumber.

Want to make a skilled laborer's wage? Become skilled labor. Want to make minimum wage? Have no skills to sell.

It's not fucking rocket science.

The men in denim weren't all skilled tradesmen, you know. Unskilled labor gets paid less than skilled labor. We don't pay a fry cook, who are a dime a dozen, the same wages that we pay a journeyman plumber.

Want to make a skilled laborer's wage? Become skilled labor. Want to make minimum wage? Have no skills to sell.

I agree, people should be paid according to their skills.

But here's the thing. I want the guy who is preparing something I might put inside my body to be well-compensated for his efforts.

I'm just not sure why you don't.

How QUICKLY the leftards turn this thread away from what the main point of the video was, and that was for blacks to turn away from the democrap party because they're the party that hates GOD.

One thing for sure, all the little bubble headed leftists here have their copy of Sal Alinsky's, Rules For Radicals, memorized down to the page and paragraph.

Stupid little ass wipes.

Oh, I didn't watch STepandfetchit's video... was that his point, that the Democrats don't like the imaginary sky man?

As opposed to Republicans.

5356682966_AynRandVersusJesus_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
Kinda like the liberals imaginary global cooling, global warming, and the final bullshit climate change?

Because what he's doing is so unskilled that he can't compete economically. Anyone can flip a burger or jockey a register. Sorry, but the laws of supply and demand are no more negotiable than the laws governing gravity. Until there is a shortage of unskilled labor, unskilled labor just won't make more than minimum wage.

Hows that job training placement program urban development Headstart shams working out for the black community? Last I saw, much of the black population was drowning in poverty, violence, broken homes, and illiteracy as much if not more than ever.

Well Republicans....put up or shut up

Start directing jobs and opportunities to minority and poor communities. Easy to shout "Get a job" while you send opportunities elsewhere

Last I checked....it was the Democrats that control most branches of government and they have since January, 2009. Where are all of the jobs for minorities that Obama and the Democrats have "provided"? Or have cities, run by liberal Democrats, like Chicago and Detroit, only gotten much, much worse under Democratic Party rule?

Amazing how blind (and deceitful) most lefties are these days.....tsk tsk.

Just what I expected...

Republicans whine about freeloaders.......why don't you get a job you leeches?

But they are unable to lift a finger to provide job opportunities in impoverished areas

Slaves were subjected to untold brutality, murder, rape, breaking up of families and numerous other things that would be impossible for people who have never been slaves to understand.

How is that different from today?

If you want to make the argument that government dependency isn't a good thing, that's fine. I might even agree with you.

But throwing in with a party that brought you the Southern Strategy, Reagan's Imaginary Welfare Queen, Bush's Willie Horton ads, etc... yeah, can't see why black folks would line up to do that unless they are already pretty self-loathing Uncle Toms.

It was actually Al Gore's Willie Horton ad. Now, let's talk about the KKK, Detroit and inner city schools.

No, Al Gore did not put on a commercial of a scary Negro during the election. that was all Bush.

Who then tried to deny his campaign had anything to do with it.

Yeah, Al Gore did bring up the furlough program, but not the scaremongering that Bush used.

You're right. Al Gore didn't use Willie Horton in ad add. Gore brought up Willie Horton's assaults, armed robbery and rape while he was debating Michaell Dukakis in the 1988 democratic primary. Bush simply picked up on Gore's theme. Folks can decide which one is worse. I'll personally give Al Gore and George Bush credit for emphasizing Michael Dukakis' being soft on crime. Truth should override political correctness every time.

Feed the poor and they will breed.

Children work better hungry.

Let him die.

Disaster victims should pay to be rescued.

GOP "morals" and "family values". They aren't mine.

Oh shut the hell up, your part of the problem.

When Republicans say it, it's OK. When Democrats repeat what Republicans say, they are the problem. F@ck off.

All of which has nothing to do with the OP.

[

You're right. Al Gore didn't use Willie Horton in ad add. Gore brought up Willie Horton's assaults, armed robbery and rape while he was debating Michaell Dukakis in the 1988 democratic primary. Bush simply picked up on Gore's theme. Folks can decide which one is worse. I'll personally give Al Gore and George Bush credit for emphasizing Michael Dukakis' being soft on crime. Truth should override political correctness every time.

YOu mean other than the Furlough program was developed by Dukakis' predecessor and Dukakis was the one who put an end to it.

Point was, the issue was asked and answered in the democratic primaries. Bush brought it up again with fairly blatant disregard for the truth. Right after he promised not to raise taxes. How'd that work out again?

Lol, with an education they would be paid decently. Just look at the ones hou call uncle toms. All educated and make money. Minorities liberals support, snoop dog? You support the gangsta attitude and jail time. Your an idiot.

Why should they be paid decently only if they get an education. Frankly, this country was built by men in denim who never went to college, and they had a lot more sense than you do.

And frankly, we lock up 2 million people and aren't the least bit safer... I think we are kind of doing it wrong.
Okay, so give welfare recipients hammers? That will solve it? What year do you live in? In todays economy you are better off with an education, not with one of the

Forum List

Back