Jackson Calls for Blacks to Leave the Democrat Party!

Lol, with an education they would be paid decently. Just look at the ones hou call uncle toms. All educated and make money. Minorities liberals support, snoop dog? You support the gangsta attitude and jail time. Your an idiot.

Why should they be paid decently only if they get an education. Frankly, this country was built by men in denim who never went to college, and they had a lot more sense than you do.

And frankly, we lock up 2 million people and aren't the least bit safer... I think we are kind of doing it wrong.
Okay, so give welfare recipients hammers? That will solve it? What year do you live in? In todays economy you are better off with an education, not with one of the

Yeah, Reverend Stepandfetchit seems all educated with his belief in Magic Sky Pixies...

We should give welfare recipiants JOBS. There's plenty of work to be done in this country.

Rev. EW Jackson: Democrats are anti-God - YouTube

AYMEN!

This man h as the courage to tell it like it is; and didn't even ask for a dime! lololol

Why blacks stay Democrat while that party betrays the black community and everything it holds dear EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE YEAR is a testament to the power of government bribery and Big media propaganda.

I love his use of "Democrat Party" instead of "Democratic Party". That's something that always pisses Dimocrats off ! :lol:

I don't equate "kowtowing the Koch Brothers" as "educated".

Not sure why you do.

No, he was smart enough to get off the plantation and you hate him for it. Maybe you should watch cnn and get some new talking points before you respond back.

What plantation?

You guys trying to use the metaphor of social services as a plantation both doesn't recognize the horrors of slavery and cheapens your own argument.

Slaves were subjected to untold brutality, murder, rape, breaking up of families and numerous other things that would be impossible for people who have never been slaves to understand.

Can't break up black families these days. Didn't I read that 70% of black children are born to single moms? Not much of a family with no daddy.

What plantation?

You guys trying to use the metaphor of social services as a plantation both doesn't recognize the horrors of slavery and cheapens your own argument.

Slaves were subjected to untold brutality, murder, rape, breaking up of families and numerous other things that would be impossible for people who have never been slaves to understand.

That horror ended 148 years ago. There isn't a single person alive in the US who was legally a slave. Even the oldest of old blacks only heard those stories second hand.

Yes. Slavery sucked, but the people that suffered under it have been dead a long time. The living don't get to use the pain those people suffered as an excuse for anything.

Then what is Obama wanting revenge for?

[

You're right. Al Gore didn't use Willie Horton in ad add. Gore brought up Willie Horton's assaults, armed robbery and rape while he was debating Michaell Dukakis in the 1988 democratic primary. Bush simply picked up on Gore's theme. Folks can decide which one is worse. I'll personally give Al Gore and George Bush credit for emphasizing Michael Dukakis' being soft on crime. Truth should override political correctness every time.

YOu mean other than the Furlough program was developed by Dukakis' predecessor and Dukakis was the one who put an end to it.

Point was, the issue was asked and answered in the democratic primaries. Bush brought it up again with fairly blatant disregard for the truth. Right after he promised not to raise taxes. How'd that work out again?

The point is, Bush repeated the charges that Gore had originally brought up. It is true that Dukakakis' predecessor had begun the furlough program but it is equally true that Dukakis vetoed a bill to ban furloughs for first degree murderers while forcefully defending the furlough program. Because of grass roots organizations, the issue was finally brought before the people. Because of pressure from his own constituents and aids (and thoughts about his own presidential ambition) Dukakis finally signed the legislation to end the furloughs. Unfortunately for Dukakis, there were many statements Dukakis had made supporting the furlough program (before it became politically inconvenient) to choose from by Gore and Bush. Welcome to politics.
As for Bush, he promised to not raise taxes, consequently, he was rightfully voted out of office. I am actually able to cast blame on people in my own party when they do something wrong, like lying through their teeth. This is what's liberating about not being a blind partisan zombie. I'm able to think for myself.
Eventually, Bush and Dukakis were both rejected by the american people and hoisted on their own petards. Good riddance.

What plantation?

That horror ended 148 years ago. There isn't a single person alive in the US who was legally a slave. Even the oldest of old blacks only heard those stories second hand.

Yes. Slavery sucked, but the people that suffered under it have been dead a long time. The living don't get to use the pain those people suffered as an excuse for anything.

Then what is Obama wanting revenge for?

Because I'm somehow responsible for the sins of people who died a century before I was born. Sure, everyone who was involved is dead, but their descendants can pay other people's descendants and that will somehow make everything a-ok.

[

The point is, Bush repeated the charges that Gore had originally brought up. It is true that Dukakakis' predecessor had begun the furlough program but it is equally true that Dukakis vetoed a bill to ban furloughs for first degree murderers while forcefully defending the furlough program. Because of grass roots organizations, the issue was finally brought before the people. Because of pressure from his own constituents and aids (and thoughts about his own presidential ambition) Dukakis finally signed the legislation to end the furloughs. Unfortunately for Dukakis, there were many statements Dukakis had made supporting the furlough program (before it became politically inconvenient) to choose from by Gore and Bush. Welcome to politics.
As for Bush, he promised to not raise taxes, consequently, he was rightfully voted out of office. I am actually able to cast blame on people in my own party when they do something wrong, like lying through their teeth. This is what's liberating about not being a blind partisan zombie. I'm able to think for myself.
Eventually, Bush and Dukakis were both rejected by the american people and hoisted on their own petards. Good riddance.

Dukakis vetoed the plan that would have ended ALL Furloughs, even for people who were about to be released.

You see, Furloughs were actually kind of a good idea as originally intended - as a supervised transition from prison to regular life.

Not that it mattered to Bush. ALl he wanted to do was show people a scary black man.

Now Republicans wonder why no blacks but the most pathetic Uncle Toms reject them.

Really, Republicans?

[

Dukakis vetoed the plan that would have ended ALL Furloughs, even for people who were about to be released.

You see, Furloughs were actually kind of a good idea as originally intended - as a supervised transition from prison to regular life.

Not that it mattered to Bush. ALl he wanted to do was show people a scary black man.

Now Republicans wonder why no blacks but the most pathetic Uncle Toms reject them.

Really, Republicans?

Some furloughs may have been debatably a good idea. Furloughs for first degree murderers so they could be allowed to roam the streets unsupervised turned out to be a bad idea. At least according to the woman who Willy Horton savagely raped or her fiance whom Horton had continually beaten for seven hours. You're Uncle Tom comment of course is just sad and derivative of a racial prejudice that you just accused Bush of having.

Some furloughs may have been debatably a good idea. Furloughs for first degree murderers so they could be allowed to roam the streets unsupervised turned out to be a bad idea. At least according to the woman who Willy Horton savagely raped or her fiance whom Horton had continually beaten for seven hours. You're Uncle Tom comment of course is just sad and derivative of a racial prejudice that you just accused Bush of having.

Oh, I totally agree, it was a horrible idea.

But the way the law was written, they had a right to request them. They sued, and a judge found, "Yup, the way you have this law written, anyone who could potentially be released some day has a right to furloughs!"

And, no, sorry, I really do see people like Mia Love, Clarance Thomas and their sort as Uncle Toms... black people who are filled with self loathing as a result of living in a racist society.

But the way the law was written, they had a right to request them. They sued, and a judge found, "Yup, the way you have this law written, anyone who could potentially be released some day has a right to furloughs!"

And, no, sorry, I really do see people like Mia Love, Clarance Thomas and their sort as Uncle Toms... black people who are filled with self loathing as a result of living in a racist society.

This is what I find interesting. You accuse the Bush campaign of playing the "scary black man" card with the Willie Horton ads. Yet, you play the "self loathing black man" card when you politically disagree with members of the black community. I just personally find this a bit ironic. If there is a poster child for self loathing black men perhaps Willy Horton would be a better example than Clarence Thomas.

This is what I find interesting. You accuse the Bush campaign of playing the "scary black man" card with the Willie Horton ads. Yet, you play the "self loathing black man" card when you politically disagree with members of the black community. I just personally find this a bit ironic. If there is a poster child for self loathing black men perhaps Willy Horton would be a better example than Clarence Thomas.

Sorry, when you denounce the very Affirmative Action programs that helped you get ahead and go off and divorce your black spouse to marry a white woman, like old Clarance did...

Self-loathing.

Or you can be like Mia, and go one further, and join the whacky cult that says dark skin is a curse from God.

Forum List

Back