Jackson Calls for Blacks to Leave the Democrat Party!

now they whine about the titles of threads

funny they don't see anything wrong when they post threads like, Fuck the teabaggers

Well, "Fuck the Teabaggers" would be a pretty honest thread, unless the thread was about making passionate, sweet love to them, in which case it would be deceptive.

On the other hand, "Jackson says don't vote Democratic", people would assume he was talking about Jesse Jackson, and not whoever this guy is.

awww, well I think what this Jackson said was pretty damn honest..

I've been saying that for years...but if a black man calls for it, you show your intolerant racist selves

If you want to make the argument that government dependency isn't a good thing, that's fine. I might even agree with you.

But throwing in with a party that brought you the Southern Strategy, Reagan's Imaginary Welfare Queen, Bush's Willie Horton ads, etc... yeah, can't see why black folks would line up to do that unless they are already pretty self-loathing Uncle Toms.

You notice every post by a black person who speaks out against their party is a, wackaloon, uncle tom, etc etc

call it what it is folks

Yeah, I usually find that most Black conservatives are suffering from some pretty serious self-loathing.

Kind of like how Frank Cohn changed his name to Frank Collins and started the Chicago Nazi Party back in the 1970's.

I mean take Mia Love (please). Marries a white guy. Joins a Cult (Mormonism) that preaches that dark skin is a curse from God. This woman has some serious self-loathing issues. And she ain't a bad looking gal.

we know, you can help it you're a racist and a bigot

I don't equate "kowtowing the Koch Brothers" as "educated".

Not sure why you do.

No, he was smart enough to get off the plantation and you hate him for it. Maybe you should watch cnn and get some new talking points before you respond back.

Sallow beat you pretty good on this point. Providing services to the poor is NOT the same as systematic forced labor, beatings, rape and slavery. Sorry, it just isn't.

But more to the point, we'd have plenty of money and plenty of jobs if the 1% weren't so greedy.

I'd rather give a salary to a poor person than to a rich person who used a machine or some slob in a third world country to answer my customer service question.

Actually swallow proved my point well. You have proved what you think of a black man that thinks for himself.

No, he was smart enough to get off the plantation and you hate him for it. Maybe you should watch cnn and get some new talking points before you respond back.

Sallow beat you pretty good on this point. Providing services to the poor is NOT the same as systematic forced labor, beatings, rape and slavery. Sorry, it just isn't.

But more to the point, we'd have plenty of money and plenty of jobs if the 1% weren't so greedy.

I'd rather give a salary to a poor person than to a rich person who used a machine or some slob in a third world country to answer my customer service question.

Actually swallow proved my point well. You have proved what you think of a black man that thinks for himself.

I don't consider being a self-loathing uncle tom to be "thinking for yourself".

And somehow, I doubt this "Reverand" has all that many asses in his pews.

See, now they way they phased the OP, they implied it was Jesse Jackson instead of some Uncle Tom no one ever heard of.

He really should know his place and get back on the plantation huh?

You vile racist lying scumbag.

See, now they way they phased the OP, they implied it was Jesse Jackson instead of some Uncle Tom no one ever heard of.

No, he just needs to stop sucking up to the guy with the whip on the hope he'll be beaten less.

But you know all about that, don't you, Double-Wide?

I don't consider being a self-loathing uncle tom to be "thinking for yourself".
Ji
And somehow, I doubt this "Reverand" has all that many asses in his pews.

Yes, how dare a black man tell other blacks to vote for a party that wants to educate them and let them support themselves and have a happy life. Instead of the liberals way, uneducated, reliant on goverment, live in high crime slums, all for a vote. Wow

No, he just needs to stop sucking up to the guy with the whip on the hope he'll be beaten less.

Lol, looks like the one that wants to do the beating is you.

Providing services to the poor is NOT the same as systematic forced labor, beatings, rape and slavery is the simple truth recognized by folks with normal cognitive function.

ps: JoeB, your continual Mormon baiting is simply another form of bigotry, like antisemitism. Calling it as it is.

Providing services to the poor is NOT the same as systematic forced labor, beatings, rape and slavery is the simple truth recognized by folks with normal cognitive function.

ps: JoeB, your continual Mormon baiting is simply another form of bigotry, like antisemitism. Calling it as it is.

I agree helping the poor is a good thing, but making sure they stay on it for good all for a vote is a form of slavery. Have a good day.

Well, "Fuck the Teabaggers" would be a pretty honest thread, unless the thread was about making passionate, sweet love to them, in which case it would be deceptive.

On the other hand, "Jackson says don't vote Democratic", people would assume he was talking about Jesse Jackson, and not whoever this guy is.

I've been saying that for years...but if a black man calls for it, you show your intolerant racist selves

If you want to make the argument that government dependency isn't a good thing, that's fine. I might even agree with you.

But throwing in with a party that brought you the Southern Strategy, Reagan's Imaginary Welfare Queen, Bush's Willie Horton ads, etc... yeah, can't see why black folks would line up to do that unless they are already pretty self-loathing Uncle Toms.

It was actually Al Gore's Willie Horton ad. Now, let's talk about the KKK, Detroit and inner city schools.

I agree helping the poor is a good thing, but making sure they stay on it for good all for a vote is a form of slavery. Have a good day.

You can prove that anyone is making anyone stay on the dole, and you can't prove that it is slavery. Have a good day.

I don't equate "kowtowing the Koch Brothers" as "educated".

Not sure why you do.

What plantation?

You guys trying to use the metaphor of social services as a plantation both doesn't recognize the horrors of slavery and cheapens your own argument.

Slaves were subjected to untold brutality, murder, rape, breaking up of families and numerous other things that would be impossible for people who have never been slaves to understand.

And blacks across the country get murdered, raped, have far more broken homes than they ever did as slaves, you fucking retarded liar.

The Democratic Party's last fifty years has done more damage to the black community than the Ku Klux Klan ever did over a fifty year stretch.

You notice every post by a black person who speaks out against their party is a, wackaloon, uncle tom, etc etc

call it what it is folks

Democrats of today still think they own blacks like they did in the 1850s.

now they whine about the titles of threads

funny they don't see anything wrong when they post threads like, Fuck the teabaggers

I've been saying that for years...but if a black man calls for it, you libs/Democrats show your intolerant racist selves

And this is the smartest black man named 'Jackson' that I have ever seen...or white man named Jackson as far as that goes, lol.

But idiotlogues like Swallow think that disagreeing with their idiotology means you just cant be smart, lol.

call it what it is folks

Yeah, I usually find that most Black conservatives are suffering from some pretty serious self-loathing.

Kind of like how Frank Cohn changed his name to Frank Collins and started the Chicago Nazi Party back in the 1970's.

I mean take Mia Love (please). Marries a white guy. Joins a Cult (Mormonism) that preaches that dark skin is a curse from God. This woman has some serious self-loathing issues. And she ain't a bad looking gal.

we know, you can help it you're a racist and a bigot

And a liar and a perv and a jerk-off and a twit, and a troll, and a ....never mind, the day is too short go into all of it.

Lol, looks like the one that wants to do the beating is you.

Like the Democrats ALWAYS have been; the one trying to keep black folks 'in their place', and it is just as true today as it was in 1860.

You can prove that anyone is making anyone stay on the dole, and you can't prove that it is slavery. Have a good day.

Since you proved my point. What would you call it? Lol

You are wasting your time with Jake the Fake Starkey. He wont give your response a second thought and will not answer your questions. He is a troll and a liar, nothing more.

When are Republicans going to do something that helps minority communities?

Forum List

Back