Jackson MS - its like a 3rd world country

The first half of the video is a drive around the city

And its very depressing

So I wondered what the demographics were

Answer: 82% black

EIGHTY-TWO PERCENT!

so here blacks are in total control and its a train wreck

We have areas near here that suck just as bad. Prichard Alabama and its almost 100% black now. As a kid we went there to the malls. Not anymore.

Mother n law lived there and was the last white un the area. We tried forever to get here to leave. They raped the only other white woman down the street. They left. They broke in her back door and she scared them off. We bought her a gun. She wouldnt leave. They tried breaking in the front door, she shot holes in the door. She wiuldnt leave. They then shot and killed her neighbor in his bed for his prescription drugs. Finally left.

After leaving she sold the house for almost nothing. They broke in shit on the floors, broke out the windows. Destroyed the cabinets in the kitchen. Knocked holes in the ceiling..

Sold the place for almost nothing. Then the house burned down.

When we moved her. Everyone of us were armed

This is why we believe as we believe. No matter how much we give these people they can never build, construct or govern. They can only demand more and more and more and more!!!! They will fail every single time. They commit crime because they think they're owed something and they can't do it any other way...They're violent and murderous because they have no impulse control and have no value on life.

They make me sick. It is up to them to prove me wrong.

Go anywhere in America that is occupied by a vast majority of blacks and I guarantee you it's not very nice.

Pretty go anywhere in the world and you probably won't find a black country that's a first world country. I'd bet the ones that are 2nd world are fewer than 3rd world ones.

Blacks around the world for all of man's history have historically been poorer, violent, run down and less civilized vs non black countries.

The first half of the video is a drive around the city

And its very depressing

So I wondered what the demographics were

Answer: 82% black

EIGHTY-TWO PERCENT!

so here blacks are in total control and its a train wreck

That’s no surprise,the southern states where the poor are seem to be mostly black.i was in Baton Rouge LA a few weeks ago and everywhere I went,it was mostly black the poor areas.

Go anywhere in America that is occupied by a vast majority of blacks and I guarantee you it's not very nice.

Pretty go anywhere in the world and you probably won't find a black country that's a first world country. I'd bet the ones that are 2nd world are fewer than 3rd world ones.

Blacks around the world for all of man's history have historically been poorer, violent, run down and less civilized vs non black countries.
IQ matters. Blacks have 15 points less of it in America and they're 25% mixed on avg. This number is more likely 75 in Africa. This explains the world like nothing else can...East asians have an avg iq of 105 and have many first world nations, while most europeans have 100-105.

The people that we're importing south of the border avg around 90.

The truth is we're NOT all equal. People that don't have the iq can't lead, can't administrate and cant create. It is a massive disadvantage in ones life and will lead to collapse if it isn't high enough. Capitalism demands wealth creation and if you don't have the iq you won't create such wealth. Most blacks can't do this as whites can....The only way they can do it is through drugs and street corner black market business that goes around the system in shadly ways as they can't think through the system to construct their means legally. Even with this they're NOT creating anything new and add less and less resources to society as their % increases and whites go down. This is why their cities collapse when whites flight out of the area.

Last edited:
Thinkers of old were right about blacks. Show me one piece of data to prove them wrong? I could show the bell curve, iq data world wide by nation, act, sat and by grade point avg to prove my point. The left has covered over this reality with bullshit.

Which Jackson?[edit]​

There has been much speculation regarding which city of Jackson the song is about, but Wheeler said: "Actually, I didn’t have a specific Jackson in mind. I just liked the sharp consonant sound, as opposed to soft-sounding words like Nashville."[5] Though Wheeler had no particular Jackson in mind when writing the song, some subsequent singers have specified Jackson, Tennessee. The previous source also quotes Charlie Daniels as having recorded "Jackson" with these lines, "I ain't talking 'bout Jackson, Mississippi. I'm talking 'bout Jackson, Tennessee".[5] And, Johnny Cash is quoted in the video from the same source: "Well, I was gonna take her down to see Carl Perkins in Jackson."[5] Carl Perkins lived in Jackson, Tennessee.[6]

We have areas near here that suck just as bad. Prichard Alabama and its almost 100% black now. As a kid we went there to the malls. Not anymore.

Mother n law lived there and was the last white un the area. We tried forever to get here to leave. They raped the only other white woman down the street. They left. They broke in her back door and she scared them off. We bought her a gun. She wouldnt leave. They tried breaking in the front door, she shot holes in the door. She wiuldnt leave. They then shot and killed her neighbor in his bed for his prescription drugs. Finally left.

After leaving she sold the house for almost nothing. They broke in shit on the floors, broke out the windows. Destroyed the cabinets in the kitchen. Knocked holes in the ceiling..

I have an elderly relative just like the lady you describe

She lives alone, and has lived in the same house for 40
years

But the neighborhood has gone downhill and is very dangerous now

Thinkers of old were right about blacks. Show me one piece of data to prove them wrong? I could show the bell curve, iq data world wide by nation, act, sat and by grade point avg to prove my point. The left has covered over this reality with bullshit.

Desegregation was the worst idea we ever came up with. Hundreds of billions of dollars in lost property value and businesses not to mention lost lives. If anybody deserves reparations, it's white people for what government did to (and still doing) to us.

Same thing where I live. I bought this place 28 years ago when it was all white. I applied for a home equity loan about five yeas ago where they send out appraisers to evaluate the property. It's worth less now than when I moved here because of the blacks, and I got a hell of a deal on this place because I was a renter of the previous owner.

The one thing government has never learned is that if you take 3/4 cup of fresh wholesome milk, and mix that with 1/4 cup of stale curdled milk, you only have one thing, and that is a cup of bad milk. I take that back. Democrats are quite aware of this, but they don't really care.

No wonder you are a racist. That's an awful story.

Last edited:
Guess what? Jackson has a Democrat Negro Mayor.

1655725481790.png

No wonder you are a racist. That's an awful story.

The only way to solve these kinds of problems is to admit them.

Truth is not racist. I've helped the working poor with financial problems and ideas for yrs.

I've been in some of the shittiest places imaginable. I've been in homes where you would puke within 3 min

Forum List

Back